Hollywood Noir - Cover

Hollywood Noir

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Porno filmstrip editor Larry, bored with tat, is introduced by Penny to a female-run company who promise to make life more challenging and fruitful. He soon sees that the production is not the only thing they are in command of, and he soon finds himself under the complete control of the mature and sexy Penny. Their productions demand absolute committment from those involved, and he finds himself in a dark society he could only previously have dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

They stopped by at his place on their way to Casa Alhambra, Penny pointing him to the door as she sat at the wheel in her body hugging black leggings, looking every inch like a character that Eric Stanton would have depicted. She gave Larry a warm and authoritative smile, enjoying every moment of her growing control over him.

"Remember, you have ten minutes, no more; one suitcase with your essential clothes, laptop etc. Don't keep your mistress waiting." Larry's cock swelled and he sheepishly acknowledged, with an equal sense of enjoyment of his own.

"Yes Mistress Penny." Thoughts of being shown as her property to the other women excited him, and he fumbled with the key a little as a vision of the submissive bliss endured by Blake, and his eagerness to emulate it flooded his mind. He hurriedly packed his essentials, stuffing as much as he could into the one case, an eye on his watch. He locked up and stowed the case in the trunk and got back in the car. Penny lifted her chin and smiled contentedly.

"Good boy. I think you'll find the editing equipment at Fay's place more than adequate; I intend to get the best work out of you under my supervision, we will both find it most rewarding, and the evenings there will very pleasurable. The ladies will love your attentions when we cut for the day." Larry's cock maintained a state of semi-erection as they drove south before heading for the coast road. Penny made a sign of the cross, and her face wore a wistful smile as they passed a road sign for Leimert Park.

"That's where they found Elizabeth Short's dismembered body, you know, the 'Black Dahlia'; Fay has always had a thing about that case, and has a hankering for Venus to make a film about the fate of whoever was responsible for the poor girl's demise. Officially, no-one was ever caught, but she likes to imagine that the male culprits were dealt with by women who carried out their own covert investigations, the local authorities being aware of it but turning a convenient blind eye; knowing that those responsible were now out of the public domain, and serving punishments that society could never dream of enforcing. The divine retribution of females exacted justly upon deserving guilty males offers a host of sublime and erotically charged possibilities; I only hope she perseveres with the idea, the thought of a production with the severe forties fashions and the awakening of feminine independence excites me so much." Larry's mind pictured his confident mistress in tight forties garb, with seamed stockings and a small hat with a veil shading her pale skin, and lips painted cherry red; it was something he'd love too, and the thought of what most women would subject those responsible for that poor girl's grisly torture was food for thought, never mind what would be bestowed upon them by the likes of the dominant women he was about to visit once more. She glanced at him with a stern smile and licked her lips.

"That's the beauty of this industry, being able to live out fantasies and bring them close to reality, so much pleasure achieved in doing so; you'll find the ladies' penchant for reducing males down to the level of strict abeyance most enjoyable, and those fantasies can sometimes be blended into reality during productions, just ask Blake!" Larry had intentions to do so though he was not sure if the entirely dominated male was allowed to converse freely; such was the level of submission he'd witnessed. His balls tingled while Penny smirked; it pleased her that he obviously viewed Blake's situation with a strange envy, she headed the car away from the urban sprawl and hazy smog toward the refinements of the coast.

Larry took in the warm breeze as the car wound its way around the cliff tops with the ocean crashing below, the hot sun helping keep the warmth of his excitement at a peak. After an hour or so, Penny took a turn down a narrow lane and after another ten minutes without meeting another solitary vehicle, a beautiful Hispanic style villa came into view, nestling between the rocky outcrops of a secluded cove. The road widened for the last three hundred yards or so, giving it the appearance of belonging in a suburban avenue of similar residences, the electronic gate which swung open at the car's approach adding to its strange mystique; the wall surrounding it keeping the secrets of its internal intimacies beyond those rare unwanted visitors viewing as casual discoverers of this otherwise dead-end. The huge oak panelled door swung open as Penny parked amid the several other vehicles already there, and Kay Granger appeared in a full length chiffon dress, her full breasts on show to the eye but hidden from the harsher rays of direct sunlight, puffing on a cigarette through a long black holder she eyed Larry with a knowing smile as they left the car. Penny looked at him sternly and pointed to the trunk.

"Luggage." She strolled ahead with a pleased smile as Larry fetched their bags obediently, without any hint of hesitation. Kay's clitoris tingled into life as she saw that Penny had instilled her command over him already.

"I see your desire to have him as yours has come to fruition, I hope you intend to share him on group occasions such as this; Blake's tongue must be red raw, and we don't have any cocky actors to convert just yet." Penny grinned smugly, pleased with Larry's commitment to her as she watched him carry her things, and with Kay's carnal interest; she winked at her knowingly.

"Oh we're here to work, though I may allow Larry to mingle, once he's completed his daily duties for me." Larry's cock stiffened as his imagination ran riot and he took in Kay's scent, and the inviting swell of her globular breasts as he passed her; the warm smile she gave him complementing his excitement. The two women followed him in and he swallowed hard, feeling awkward as he was confronted by a maid who smiled and bowed to the women, but then looked stony faced at him and pointed to the magnificently curved oak stairway, he duly obeyed her directions and followed her up the stairs, depositing the luggage in a well appointed room; she stood without uttering a word, one hand on hip, and pointed him back down again. Unseen by him as she followed him down, she smiled contentedly at Penny and Kay; she loved male guests, they did all her work for her. Penny adopted a sterner stance with him, which he accepted gratefully, balls tingling with anticipation at this new order he had brought upon himself. She clicked her fingers and he followed them through the hall to a large open plan lounge, cinema making paraphernalia dotted about the room among the furnishings. His cock boned awkwardly in his underwear as he saw the supreme Amanda Hart for the second time; a woman whose dominance could never be questioned by anyone, it radiated from her like a force field. Leashed and kneeling at her feet, barefooted and in baggy white leggings and a plain white shirt was her completely dominated husband, head low, like a beaten dog. As she smiled at her friend's arrival, she gave Larry a contemptuous sneer; Penny saw her moment and snapped her fingers, expressing her own air of contempt and pointed to a chair from which Larry would have a good view of proceedings.

"Sit there and wait until we're ready for your services." Larry noted Amanda's pleased smile as he sat without hesitation. She stood on spiked boots and tight jodhpurs which expressed the feminine curves of her full figure to great effect, a riding crop in her free hand which she would no doubt point and wave throughout production; she looked every inch the unforgiving film director who would accept nothing other than perfection, her husband knew all too well that she would not suffer fools gladly. Her red hair glowed in the sunlight which shone in through the huge opened patio doors, illuminating the soft white skin of her attractively mature face; Larry looked on in awe of her natural feminine power, and was grateful of the entry of the host Fay Redmond, and Hannah Bond who entered from the sunlight of the patio; relieving him of the possibility of the direct attention of the superior dominatrix. The women greeted Penny and sat around in the plush seating, grasping their scripts, eager for a commencement to the production. Hannah smiled at Larry and sat next to him, squeezing close in the chair and crossing her ample legs; Penny smiled as the buxom blonde caressed his hair and looked down on him like a school mistress about to announce punishment for a misdemeanour. Her stern smile eased him a little.

"I'm sure you are as eager as we women are to discuss the plot; I hear that Penny has taken you under her wing now, and that has increased your enthusiasm. We find that productions are enhanced by everyone involved finding a genuine pleasure in the theme; we ladies intend to get much enjoyment from your company now that you have shown your mistress obedience ... I do hope you don' t mind my being frank?" Larry's cock pulsed at the sweet humiliation of being 'outed' officially, and sat for a brief moment with mouth agape. Penny sat opposite and clicked her fingers, smiling proudly at her new acquisition.

"There's no shame in admitting you have found your place; I knew you were submissive which is why I was so attracted to you, and brought you in. I know all of us will enjoy having you here, from a work and intimate point of view. You are mine of course, but you'll get to know everyone very closely; just ask Blake!" The women laughed at her tease and directed the humour at Blake as his stern mistress, who remained standing, tugged his head up with the leash, and he looked sheepishly at each of the sneering women; each looking into his eyes with contempt, all having had the pleasure of dominating him, much to the pleasure of his wife.

The dumbstruck Larry was allowed to remain silent as he took in their laughter, the maid saving him by arriving with drinks, and the redheaded Amanda took command.

"The plot as we've said, concerns a womanising male who abuses the loyalty of his wife, and treats other younger females as no more than sex objects, thinking he is god's gift to women; not unlike someone we know." The women grinned as Blake's leash was pulled tight and Amanda swatted his ass with the crop; his cock swelled as he knew he was to be humiliated. The fiery redhead sneered down at him.

"Before you met me and were shown the error of your ways, you used to abuse women that way didn't you?" The women smiled contentedly as Blake was humiliated, they would enjoy his confession, knowing his history anyway. The pathetic male looked pitifully up at the wife who had become his strict mistress and loved to dominate and belittle him at every opportunity.

"Yes mistress ... I used younger women for sex." She looked down at him with utter contempt.

"You had no intention of forming a lasting relationship with them did you? And you thought you were gods gift, and treated them like livestock didn't you?" Blake whimpered as he replied, though he had been through this routine before, he had not done so before a full audience of the women; even the maid stood smiling with enjoyment ashe was humiliated.

"Yes mistress, I treated them with contempt, I thought I was untouchable." The dominant redhead sneered with pleasure at his discomfort.

"And what happened when one of those girls came to me, upset at losing her virginity to a wealthy man who cared only for her body, and now had no interest in her?" Blake tried to lower his head, but the leash was pulled tight; the watching women's smiling eyes all over him, each leaning in to here his misery.

"You came to me and I ... I was captured by your beauty ... I thought I could control you, but you dominated me." The women chuckled at the defeated tone of his voice, enjoying his utter humiliation. The redhead sneered and pointed to his leggings with her crop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.