Hollywood Noir
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Porno filmstrip editor Larry, bored with tat, is introduced by Penny to a female-run company who promise to make life more challenging and fruitful. He soon sees that the production is not the only thing they are in command of, and he soon finds himself under the complete control of the mature and sexy Penny. Their productions demand absolute committment from those involved, and he finds himself in a dark society he could only previously have dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Penny led Larry into a very spacious and comfortable lounge in which several large television screens and computing equipment featuring prominently; it was now becoming apparent to Larry that there was much more to this middle-aged woman than the attractive script-writer he had lusted after, her involvement in the film industry obviously ran a lot deeper than her routine efforts at Candid Films. She she sat him in a large leather sofa and kicked her shoes off, unzipping the maroon dress which contained her curvaceous body, exposing her back and exciting Larry's attention. She stepped to a drinks cabinet and opened its doors, before turning to face him with a soft look of anticipation.

"There's an ice maker in the fridge through there, I'll have a Scotch on the rocks, you help yourself while I go and get out of this dress; I suspect you're a little restricted too, I have a large dressing gown you can use, I'll bring it down while you familiarise yourself with my place." There was an assertive tone in her voice which ensured Larry subconsciously obeyed, though this was her domain and he was the guest, it was clear who held the authority; his cock rose as he watched her delicious form move to the stairs, she was truly an exciting prospect and he knew that working closely with her would require more than just his professional commitment, her intimacy with him which she had expressed already showed she would consume his social life also, and this gave him an excited feeling not experienced until that day. He looked at the lights across the valley beyond from her kitchen window as the ice maker spat the cubes into the tumblers, then returned to the lounge and poured the required alcohol over them. As he sat back in the soft leather, he heard her approach behind him and smelt her soft fragrance as a towelling gown was draped across his lap and a soft kiss was planted on his ear.

"You undress and slip that on and we'll have a nice comfortable viewing of some of the ideas and takes that have been suggested by the other ladies and I, and we'll find out a little about each other too. I know that you've been as keen to get to know me as I have you. I promise I won't peek, just leave your things on the table and we can take them up later." Larry placed his drink somewhat clumsily on the coffee table, as Penny walked into view; her sumptuous form wrapped in a black silk dressing gown, she swept elegantly round and sat with her black nylon clad legs crossed, her nipples expressed sweetly from her full breasts in the sultry material. He stood awkwardly and stepped behind the sofa, fumbling with buttons as she sat smiling, looking ahead as her red lips embraced the glass and she clicked a screen into life with a remote. Larry felt anything but comfortable at first, as his cock jutted forward in the towelling; the situation was not aided by the subjects on the screen, the women he had seen earlier depicted laughing and sneering, the hapless Blake naked and leashed at the feet of a severe looking woman in black skirt and jacket with a small black veiled hat. As soon as he sat, Penny edged closer, parted his gown and gently played with his rigid cock; he looked to her to see that she continued to simply look at the screen and sip her drink, before casually turning her head and looking him in the eyes with a soft smile, still gently teasing his twitching excitement.

"The basis of the story is of a typically chauvinistic male who is abducted on behalf of his long suffering wife, taken to a place of training where he is shown the error of his ways and then taught to appreciate and enjoy a male's true role among women; while the theme is not exactly original, we intend to elaborate artistically on the ethics of natural female dominance and using a subtle and erotic method, capture an audience of both genders. There will of course be scenes where the male is punished physically, but the central ethos will be one of control, humiliation and demoralisation of the male ego, to gain the natural recognition that the female is the superior gender. I have seen the signs in you that it is something you recognise already; I do hope I shall not be disappointed." Larry was a little dumbstruck at her transformation into just the sort of woman he had fantasised the prim middle-aged script writer would be on those occasions he had masturbated over her; as she continued to nurse his cock, he glanced at the leashed Blake and yearned to exchange places with him, and for Penny to be the woman who held him. He could not deny that being dominated by an assertive woman was something he wanted more than ever; he would not disappoint her.

"I think the idea is perfect, I would love to be of service to you ... In more ways than just as a working partner, I've always recognised your ... your strengths; I'm so glad to be here under your ... your management." Larry blushed slightly at his own words as she smiled with satisfaction.

"Good boy." She released his stiff cock and pointed to the floor with a warm smile.

"You may now kiss my feet for the first time; that will get you in the mood for a little input on the takes so far. We'll do a little work together and then we shall reward ourselves further." Her clitoris bulged as he obediently knelt and kissed her nylon clad feet without question, and with obvious pleasure in doing so; she had viewed him from afar for some time and had relished having him as her own, and now she was moving toward complete control of him. She pulled her silk gown back to allow Larry a glimpse of her thighs as he bent and gratefully kissed her elegant feet, the perfectly pedicured red toenails peeping through the black nylon to greet him. His balls tingled at the strange pleasure that this formal act of worship gave him; he was warming to every aspect of her growing power over him. Satisfied that he'd worshipped them sufficiently, she stroked his hair and gave a pleased giggle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.