Slut Wife, Slut Mom - Cover

Slut Wife, Slut Mom

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lisa, wife and mom, is shown to have a submissive side.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   BBW   Big Breasts  

I was the first to get up the following morning. I always enjoy watching the sun come up from my lounge chair out on the deck. When I looked in on Julie and the boys, Jake was passed out on one corner of the bed. Nathan was between his mom's legs, giving her a slow steady fucking.

The cabin has one big open area with kitchen and living room. There is a large main bathroom between the two bedrooms, and a bathroom in the master bedroom. A large deck overlooks the lake to the east. I was just pouring my first cup of coffee when Julie stumbled out into the main area. She was completely naked, and she definitely looked like someone who had just spent several hours getting fucked by two horny teens.

I can only assume she was drawn to the smell of coffee. She was in a bit of a daze. She didn't seem able to figure out the cupboards so I asked her, "Can I get you some coffee?"

It was obvious that she had not even noticed I was there until I spoke. Even then, she just sort of stared at me. It was as if I was the first human being she had ever encountered.

I reach up and grabbed a cup, and poured some coffee before handing it to her. She looked at me and for a brief moment, smiled. She started to say "Thanks" but then a loud gurgling sound came from her crotch. A large stream of cum flowed down both legs. Who knows how much cum was pumped into her last night?

She looked at me, both confused and embarrassed. It looked as if she was about to drop her cup so I reached in and grabbed it. We both just stared down as the cum made its way to the floor. I had to laugh when she finally looked up at me and smiled, "That's a lot of sperm."

"Yes. Yes it is."

Forgoing our coffee, I lead her out to the deck. I threw an old shipping blanket over us as we shared a lounge chair. The sun was just appearing from across the lake.

We must have slept in that chair for a couple of hours, as the sun was now perched above the tree tops. Having to pee, there was no way I could get up without waking her.

We managed to make our way back into the house, and Julie jumped into the shower as I started breakfast. By the time she made it back out, I had eggs, sausage, and pancakes ready for the two of us. I poured us both fresh coffees.

As we ate our food in silence, the two boys came out from their room and entered the bathroom. When they came back out, we all said our good mornings and then Jake asked if his mom was still asleep. When I told him she was, he and Nathan just looked at each other with big shit-eating grins, and entered the master bedroom. With the door open, it wasn't hard to figure out what they were doing in there. Julie looked from the open door to me, and I just shrugged and smiled, "To be young again."

Julie and I finished our meals with brief pauses to take in what we were hearing from the bedroom. It sounding like Lisa was getting a good fucking from the two boys. Since there were no signs of them coming out any time soon, Julie and I cleaned up and put everything away. I led Julie over to the couch and sat her down in front of me. She sat and watched as I slid my shorts down to my ankles. When I pulled her head to my cock, there was no doubt what I wanted and Julie did not hesitate to allow my cock into her warm mouth. I am sure she could taste Lisa and my sex juices from the night before.

With a firm grip on her head, I fucked my cock in and out of her mouth. I thought she was going to lose her breakfast the first time my nuts pressed against her chin, but she managed to get it under control. She put up no resistance as I began a fast steady rhythm. I shot my load deep down her throat and remained completely buried for several seconds before I fell back into a chair. She managed to suck in some much needed air, and then spent the next few seconds coughing and sputtering.

"That was amazing," I told her. She gave me a half smile. "Come over here and lick my asshole." A look of disgust overtook her but she soon had her tongue in my nasty, sweaty asshole. She worked it for over twenty minutes until Lisa and the boys finally made their way from the bedroom.

I patted Julie on the head to indicate a job well done, and then leaned over and slapped her on the ass. "How about you make them some breakfast while I go take a shower?"

Lisa and the boys collapsed on the couch as Julie busied herself in the kitchen. I was surprised to see just how submissive Julie turned out to be, and we still had almost the whole week before we had to head back home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.