Slut Wife, Slut Mom
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa, wife and mom, is shown to have a submissive side.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   BBW   Big Breasts  

I was happy to see that Lisa was up when I got back from the store. She was sitting at the coffee table in a robe drinking a cup of coffee. She looked very tired and very hung-over. Although I knew the answer, I still asked her if Jake was still in bed, knowing that she had spent the night in the same bed. "When did you guys finally go to sleep? You were still going strong at four this morning." She looked down at her cup.

"How many loads did he pump into you last night?" She mumbled something. "What was that?"

"I don't know", she continued to stare at her coffee cup.

"Oh, sure you do." I walked over and raised her chin up so she would look me in the eye. "How many?"

"Five. Five times", she said loud and clear and she pushed my hand away but maintained eye contact. Although weak, the defiance in her voice was not wasted on me.

"So was that in addition to the blow job you gave him when we first got home?"

She glared up at me now. "Yes".

"Wow. To be young again."

She went back looking at her coffee cup. "We need to talk," she finally managed.

"What about?"

She seemed annoyed that she had to spell it out. "About all this. Last night. Jacob. Everything. You really don't expect me to have to live like this do you?"

I sat down across from her at the table. "It really won't be that different. Except now you won't need to cheat behind my back, like what we walked into last night. If sex is what you want, we will make sure you get plenty. Sort of a win-win for everyone."

"What happened last night won't happen again," she countered. When that didn't seem to have the effect she was going for, she added, "I was drunk." She said it as if that should be enough to end the argument with all going back to the way it was.

"I have no doubt you were. That doesn't explain the need to bring back three guys to our house so they can triple team you." I could see tears forming in her eyes. "From what I heard last night in Jake's bed, you got off several times. You must have liked it on some level."

She didn't know what to say to that. She had yelled out on more than one occasion while in an orgasm. And those were just the big ones. She returned to staring down at her coffee cup.

"Cheer up. I got you some presents. You always like when I buy you things." She tried not to look, but her eyes strayed over to the bag I laid on the table. "Here is some nice red lipstick. I want you to have it on whenever you are at home." I proceeded to open it and, moving my chair close to hers, I applied a fresh new coat. "Now wet your lips". I was surprised how well she cooperated. She was starting to get into her new subservient role.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.