Slut Wife, Slut Mom - Cover

Slut Wife, Slut Mom

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa, wife and mom, is shown to have a submissive side.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   BBW   Big Breasts  

This was the first time since we married fifteen years ago that my wife couldn't make the April "pre-season" trip up north to the cabin. Although she was hired as the secretary for the company's local branch manager just six months earlier, she was given full responsibility to coordinate the annual sales meeting that just happened to be this weekend. I tried to keep my disappointment to a minimum as I knew she had put a lot of time into the event. I probably should have suspected something when she insisted we go without her instead of waiting another week on the cabin trip.

So Saturday morning, my son and I drove the six hours north. Unfortunately when we got there, we found the flooding caused by the record snow falls that winter gave us a cabin with no access to electricity or running water and most important, heat. After doing what we could so it wouldn't be a completely wasted trip, we climbed back in the car and headed home. I normally would have called but I knew my wife would be tied up with all she had to do. She really wanted to make a good impression.

It was around 1:30 in the morning when I saw two cars in our drive way. I recognized one car as belonging to my wife's boss. The other looked like a rental. Although the shades were drawn, I noticed that the lights were on in the living room. Without a word, my son looked at me questioning why there would be cars here at this hour. I had no answer and there was a pause before I opened the door (it was not locked) and we both stepped in.

To say I was shocked would be the understatement of my life. There on a blanket in the living room were four naked people. My wife was sandwiched between two black men I had never seen before while a third man (her boss) was standing with his crotch in her face. The sounds of muffled moans from my wife and the grunts of the three men as the sound of skin slapping skin timed the fast pace of my wife pistoning herself on the three cocks. The suffocating smell of musky sex staggered me. All at once I felt as if I had been hit in the stomach by a baseball bat. I looked over to my son and the look of disgust on his face somehow snapped me out of my torment and then a calm over took me.

It took a few seconds before they realized we were there. Boss man was the first to notice as he pulled his cock from her still sucking mouth. Her moan from having lost her suck toy soon turned to a yelp as the man on top quickly yanked a good eight inches from her asshole. Both my son and I just stared as Lisa pulled herself up from the thick cock meat that had been completely buried up her stretched out cunt. It seemed to be endless until finally a good twelve inches of black cock left my wife's pussy. Having that much fat cock stuffed inside her was so surreal. Her once pretty pussy was now a gaping hole covered with white creamy froth, I am sure a mixture of male and female cum. How long had they been going at it?

The next few moments were a blur of body parts as the three men - once disengaged from my wife's three orifices - managed to grab as many clothes as they could reach and flee past us, out the front door. She didn't even try to cover herself. Perhaps because they had grabbed her clothes with theirs in their rush to leave.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.