Just Another Day, Maybe Not - Cover

Just Another Day, Maybe Not

Copyright© 2013 by Jerrod

Chapter 2

Our story continues.

I was so comfortable in that place. It was peaceful, calm, serene and I felt so rested and relaxed I did not want to leave. A voice called out. Soft, melodious and like the call of a fabled siren calling out to sailors was irresistible.

I did not want to but I opened my eyes. Bright light assuaged me, clouds and violent storms came crashing down on my face then rain drops. My face and eyes were awash with tears. I remember they were salty. Daphne, my Princess was holding me. Her hair falling over my face as she bent down to hold, then kiss me, cooing words and phrases to me like one might to a baby or a small child. Leslie was wiping me with a cool damp cloth. My head rested in Daphne's lap, Leslie knelt besides me. What then was quite stimulating was that we were all naked.

Silks and streamers of some material surrounded where I was. It was Leslie's four poster bed and gauze curtains were draped around, a breeze gently filled the air even billowed some of the curtains.

Daphne's voice broke the stillness. "Rest Sir Knight. You gave us a bit of a fright you know. We will have to try harder to make you feel more a part of this family.

There it was, 'Family', that combination of several people, each caring, loving, sometimes not agreeing with each other but also always there to help. I still had no clue who they were or what I had walked into but I really did not care. I saw beyond their physical beauty which was easy to see, and actually began to see and feel love, caring and a deep concern that I understand everything about them, 'The Preserve' and the town. It was like watching a movie or a video. My mind raced on while my body struggled to try and keep up. All the time either Leslie or Daphne continued to stroke my forehead or cool my body down.

"Let me tell you in words some of what your mind is seeing. Doing things this was is faster and allows you to accept or reject the things which are presented. There is no real magic here, well perhaps a little within 'The Preserve' but we all are here because we want to be here. You too must freely choose to stay. Daphne may have been a bit excited and placed undo influence on you, as I may have also."

Leslie continued. "This place is like a living museum, a place of sorts where the best of the past is bended to those things modern. Many years ago ten families settled here, each claiming 10,000 acres of land and the town was formed. We prospered. Being close and being small meant two things, one generation took over for the next, it also meant that children became our most precious resource and, over time, there were fewer and fewer of them. Land passed from one family to another. In good times wealth seemed to flow like the water in a stream. In bad, the outside world started to creep into our world. It started with the trees. Loggers came, tried to destroy the land, the trees, animals even the crops we raised. We could not allow that to happen. Over time every available acre of land, especially our beloved virgin forests and Giant Redwoods was purchased and annexed to the town. Those original acres are now over 100,000 and are part of the Castle grounds. We of the town have purchased over 2 million acres and made this area a sanctuary of sorts."

She let this sink in to my thick skull. They were 'tree huggers', the 'greens' come early maybe. The only 'magic' here seemed to be the willingness of an entire town to think, act and band together to a common purpose. What was so difficult for them to explain and how, why, did they need to show me all this in my mind.

Here I was, naked, in bed with two beautiful ladies, no, a lady and a girl and all I wanted to do was sleep. Sleep is what we did. All I remembered the next morning was the feeling of soft hands or fingers brushing my cheeks and forehead and the scent of blossoms filling the air.

"Time to rise Sir Knight. I am too fearful to get up, I think I heard a noise and need a strong knight to protect me. Dost thou know who might do this?"

I played along with Daphne's plea. Hell, the hardest thing was to tear my eyes away from her voluptuous body. In truth, I don't think I would have if she hadn't scampered out of bed, opened the door and shooed me through it, all the time acting afraid. She could have been an actress, she was that good. If this undress continued though there were a few more roles in film for her. I began to turn red, hard and red. 'Damn' I thought, I had to find out how old she really was.

In many ways I had found the perfect mate between Leslie and Daphne. I would hate to have to choose. I also would not place mother and daughter nor sister against sister since they both seemed to be so alike. If I had to guess, only a few years separated them, too little for Leslie to be her mother. She often called her Mama though. Was it a sign of respect or status as leader or Queen? Even everyone in the town seemed to hold both of them, and by extension, me; in high regard.

How little we men know about a woman.

Daphne held the bedroom door open a crack, peering out and looking quite fearful. I looked about, bent low, cringed down some, then place a hand by my ear as if to listen for the slightest sound.

What I did hear was a call from downstairs. It sounded about the same time I noticed what I was wearing. Nothing. This perhaps was the new undress rule in the Castle, if so, I could easily get used to it. I went down, entered the banquet hall then froze. Before me were doors open to a great hall. In that hall, large wood tables were neatly arranged. There must have been twenty of thirty there. On each was an assortment of foods, fresh fruit, jams, biscuits, preserves, smoked hams and sausage, honey, cured and smoked bacon and meats and some of the largest eggs I had ever seen. There was one other thing.

In addition to the smile, no smirk on Leslies face, a fair maiden, (I guessed) stood by each table, not looking elsewhere than my manhood which was now quite visible.

"You must taste or sample everything you see here. This display will repeat several times today. Displayed are many of the things that has kept our town alive. A few though are not for sale or things an outsider may not use." She gave me 'the look'.

Looking down then back to her, she said; "you Sir Knight are our protector. not an outsider so everything you see is yours to taste, sample or use, if you know what I mean.

Daphne entered the room. With tears in their eyes I took hold of both of them, softly kissed them and very vocally said, "I have seen perfection in the two of you, why would I wish anything else?" It got me two hugs and a bunch of frowns from those at the tables. I later would have to rethink my stance but that will be later in my story.

Oh, did I mention that those maidens were naked too. Some had on an apron, one or two obviously enjoyed oiling their bodies, their entire bodies, since they glistened and glowed when sunlight shown in.

If this all was to be repeated today I was unsure I could resist things set before me. I mean the edible things, err, only the food of course. The setting was more fitting for a King rather than a lowly 'Protector'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.