The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 89

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

My musing about the future and the harsh but necessary reality of being separated from my girlfriend for most of the next year was abruptly ended as my sister put her mug back on the table with a thump and a sigh of satisfaction. I looked up at the noise.

“I was really ready for that! Now, brother mine, are YOU ready for me?”

She stood up and beckoned seductively to me, and as I followed her to her bedroom, the others laughed at her mock expression of a man-eater selecting her prey.

I was feeling a little bit on edge – the sexual tension of knowing in advance that we were going to spend the night reigniting our passion for each other had got to me. In my daydreams on the train I’d visualised her lovely face contorted in orgasm after orgasm as we made love, and I just hoped that I could do the business in reality as well as I had done in my imagination!

I shut the door behind us and just watched her as she pulled back the quilt. I didn’t know where to start; this all seemed a bit too clinical rather than romantic. She must have realised that I needed a little kick up the jacksie to get going, and quickly took charge.

“Come on boy, what are you waiting for? Get your kit off!”

She was smiling as she pulled off her jeans and sweatshirt; I noticed with some amusement that there were neither bra nor panties underneath – she very clearly wasn’t wanting to waste any time with unnecessary preliminaries. As I sat on the bed to remove my shoes and socks, I took a moment to look again at her body; my scrawny schoolgirl sister, who hadn’t ever been an ugly duckling, had nevertheless developed into a beautiful swan.

I reckoned that she’d got even more womanly over the last two months that we hadn’t seen each other. She was no longer a teenager; she was now most definitely a young and attractive woman.

Her figure was lovely: broad shoulders, firm and well-proportioned breasts, the V-shaped torso of the frequent serious swimmer, a narrow waist spreading out into generous hips and pert buttocks, and well-muscled thighs. The kind of girl I would have dreamed about when I was 13, if I’d known that much about women then, which of course I hadn’t.

There was a thump from the next bedroom as Sheila and Hamish came to bed and closed the door to the room they were going to share until late September. Having spent the previous summer with Sheila myself, I knew that she’d leave Hamish in no doubt of her gratitude for him being willing to make it possible for the twins to work with us. He was going to have a really good time, even if his real girlfriend was normally going to be sharing a bed with Sheila’s twin, after I’d finished with her this special night.

I envied Hamish more for another reason; having my sister as his girlfriend! I knew that he did realise just how lucky he was that Jen had chosen him, but by gum he’d got a wonderful girl. I knew that I couldn’t have her for ever because we couldn’t legally get married, and I was more than happy with Jen’s choice of future husband – and with Julie as my future wife. Not that I wouldn’t continue to both love Jen as my sister and lust after her body, though!

I blurted out a single-phrase summary of my thoughts.

“God, Sis, you’re so beautiful!”

She giggled, with pleasure and a hint of embarrassment.

“Why, thank you, kind sir. I bet you say that to all your lovers?”

I admitted that I did.

“I agree! They are all lovely, I fancy them myself! Anyway, you concentrate on me tonight, ‘cos you’ve got your work cut out, mister. I let Julie have all the fun bits of Hamish last night, so I hope Gustav is in fine fettle?”

He bobbed in seeming acknowledgment. She giggled and reached out her hand to touch him.

“Julie said that Sheila last exercised him on Monday morning?”

I nodded. Personally, I wouldn’t have described him as a pet who had to be ‘exercised’, but I wasn’t going to argue the point.

“And your manly charm, fast talking and rugged good looks didn’t pull a bird last night?”

Luckily she was grinning widely as she said that, so I didn’t for a moment think she was serious. I hadn’t even thought of chatting up a girl while I was in Middlesbrough, although, like any normal red-blooded young male in the season of short summer dresses, I had admired the odd pair of attractive legs that I passed in the street. Some of the young women were still wearing mini-skirts, and several of those actually did have the necessary shapely legs – though some didn’t.

I joked back.

“Well, I did have to fight them off with a rolled-up newspaper, it was a bit like the teenyboppers besieging the hotel Donny Osmond was staying in, but, somehow, I kept my virtue intact.”

“Oh, yeah, really! I’m sure you did! Anyway, thank you for saving yourself for me. Let’s assume that Gustav isn’t going to embarrass himself, so hopefully you can make up for me missing out last night. After all, it was your girlfriend who got all the benefits from how well I’ve trained my boyfriend!”

I grinned cheekily at her.

“You mean that you haven’t had a good dicking for a couple of days?”

Her eyes blazed; well, flashed for a moment. I was now sufficiently housetrained after living with three females for two years a) to actually spot the warning sign, and b) to realise that I’d crossed a line somewhere, and c) to backpedal as soon as I can.

Even as a man, I recognised the fact that she too was a little uncertain about our encounter; the gap of two months since we had last been together had unsettled her as well.

Not that she left me in any doubt as to what I had said that grated.

“DICKING? What kind of girl do you think I am?”

As I’ve just said, my time living in the Richmond Road top flat with Vee, Sian and Julie had taught me the value of knowing when my teasing was going too far, so I instantly rejected using the old chestnut about ‘we’ve already established that, we’re just haggling about the price’ and quickly came up with some honest flattery to smooth things over before she got grumpy. I loved my sister too much to want to upset her just as soon as we got back together.

“A very beautiful and sexy girl, the most wonderful sister in the world, and the one that I very much want to make mad passionate love to!”

The tension went out of her posture, and she smiled at me again.

“Correct answer! Now, how about kissing me as if you really really mean it?”

Well, that was straightforward enough – no acting was required because I genuinely did love her – and our prolonged kiss left us both panting a little bit. She pulled away a touch.

“Oh, that feels SO much better! You didn’t seem at all like you at first!”

I admitted that I’d been a little worried about our encounter. She giggled.

“Sounds like a bit of six and two threes, ‘cos I was nervous too! I’m glad we’ve got that settled. Let me have a quick word with Gustav, and then we’ll go from there.”

Her ‘quick word’ actually translated into my boy’s head being engulfed by her mouth, and then all the way into her throat. He throbbed with excitement, and I thought for one horrible moment that he was going to lose it, but luckily the sensation quickly passed as I did my best to think of anything but the pleasurable feelings.

Jen straightened up again, releasing my cock from her throat and mouth, but kissing the tip as she let him go. Now she was grinning properly, the uncertainty gone.

“Okay?”

I replied, still a little nervously.

“Just! It was almost too enjoyable!”

She smiled triumphantly. All three of the girls enjoyed the odd occasion of being able to demonstrate their power over us lads because they possessed something we wanted; they were never backwards in coming forward when we fancied a bit of nookie, but we all knew that it was with their full consent, and if they ever told us to stop, then stop we would.

“Do you want me to finish you off now?”

Sorely tempted as I was by the chance of one of Jen’s ‘Deep Throat’ blowjobs, I managed to summon up some moral fibre from somewhere, and turn it down.

I don’t remember us ever using or hearing the phrase ‘instant gratification’ in those days – we expected to have to save up for anything we wanted, treats were rare and therefore more appreciated when we did get them – but I was much more concerned about my sister’s pleasure than my own, so, even though it was very tempting to go for my orgasm, I automatically chose the ‘correct’ answer.

“No, but I wouldn’t mind a nice big helping of Jen Juice?”

She clearly liked that idea; her smile got even wider, and she was on her back on the bed in a moment with her legs apart. Her light brown pubic hair was trimmed pretty short, not quite to the prickly stubble stage, but certainly hiding nothing. I was able to get a taste of my favourite cordial almost immediately – her juices were already flowing, and all I had to do was lap up the bounty.

“You know, darling, I reckon that this is nectar of the gods, and a man could probably live off this alone!”

She giggled and told me not to be so daft, although I could tell she was pleased by the compliment – and it was not far off the truth. I kept licking and swallowing, very much enjoying again the taste of her on my tongue.

Of course, that’s not all I did with my lips and tongue, and she was soon making the small squeaks and sighs that told me I was taking her somewhere she wanted to go. I was therefore more than a little surprised when she slid her hand down between us to stop me.

I looked up to see what the matter was. Her face was slightly flushed and she was biting her lip.

“Are you okay, darling?”

“Oh yes, but would you mind if Gustav took me there, so that I can hold you tight while I’m coming?”

No, I didn’t mind one tiny bit, but there was no need for words. Instead I responded by moving up her body, gently nipping her nipples with my teeth as I passed them, and letting her notch Gustav into her labia. I kissed her neck and whispered into her ear.

“Ready go?”

She moved her hands to my back to hold me closer, which I took as an affirmative sign, and I began moving my hips to drive my cock all the way into her. It slid in beautifully, as it damned well should have done with all the lubrication she was secreting, and there was a deep exhalation of breath from both of us as it got home, and I paused for a moment before starting to move in earnest. She clung to me as her breath almost immediately started coming in even more frequent and shallower pants, and I pulled my forearms in against her upper ribs, trying to hug her to express my love as the sensations rose in both of us.

It didn’t take very long at all; we were both more than ready for some release – Jen because she’d held back the previous night and let Julie have most of the orgasms, and me because I’d been thinking about making love to her much of the train journey back from Middlesbrough and my time at home earlier that evening. My preparatory work ensured that she got there first – and she got there in a big way – but the tumultuous gyrations of her internal muscles almost immediately had Gustav spurting out his offerings at her altar.

We held each other tight, her to try to control the spasms and aftershocks, me to enjoy feeling what I’d done to her, and to help her get through them. It was still inexplicable to me how the sensations could be quite so amazing, and then turn to what was almost pain as the muscles contracted uncontrollably. Julie always said that it was worth it, but the grimaces she often made told me that she’d rather not have the aftershocks! Sheila told us in her matter-of-fact medical student way that such a response was supposed to make the woman want to lie still so that the sperm would have the best possible chance of being sucked up to meet the egg as her cervix dipped down into the pool of semen, but she too liked to be held tight as her body calmed down, so she felt less vulnerable to uncontrollable spasms. She did admit that natural processes weren’t always actually comfortable!

(Of course, once we’d found out that the girls were multi-orgasmic and keen to push their boundaries, some of our more energetic sessions when we took turns to keep them on a roll were physically completely exhausting for them – they very much enjoyed a succession of climaxes, and relished the feeling of sexual excitement caused by their pleasure almost being out of control, but you could pretty much guarantee that their tummies (and thighs and girlie bits) would feel sore in the morning!)

Anyway, Jen’s aftershocks wore off and our breathing evened out. I was able to tell my sister once again that I loved her very much, and get a clear response, and we lay there in the afterglow for a few more minutes, appreciating the pleasures we had just given and received. Gustav had been shrinking ever since his big moment, and she sighed as he plopped out of her.

“Oh, by the way, Mum told me to give you a hug from her.”

She giggled.

“I bet she didn’t have that kind of hug in mind!”

“Possibly not. Remind me, and I’ll hug you again later, more sedately.”

“Yes please! A girl can never have enough hugs!”

I kissed her again, still enjoying the feel of her soft warm body against mine. Then I thought of something else Mum had sent, and sat up.

“Can I interest you in some tea and biscuits? Mum gave me a box to bring over.”

She giggled again at my rather sudden change of subject. It was a sign of how comfortable we were in our relationship that she didn’t object that my mind wasn’t 100% concentrating on her. However, she did pick up on one contradiction.

“Oh, so your comment about ‘nectar of the gods’ was just flannel to get inside my knickers, was it? Now you need to keep your energy levels up with some biscuits, do you?”

My face must have given away my surprise at being called out on that, because she instantly stopped teasing me and grinned again.

“Yes please! You know me, I can always drink a nice cup of tea. I hope it’s a good selection of biscuits, too!”

I leaned down and gently took one of her nipples between my lips, squeezing it until she shivered with delight. Two can play at the teasing game!

“Oh god! I could probably do it all again right now!”

It was my turn to chuckle. I knew her of old; now that I’d actually suggested a brew, she would definitely really rather have the drink first and then make love afterwards, but teasing her nipple had got her going again. It was tempting to wind her up a little bit towards her next climax, but on balance it was probably better not to, because Gustav wasn’t quite ready to complete the job. Yeah, I was sorely tempted to give him a bit of a wank and jump onto Jen again, but hey, we had all night to make love.

Oh, and we did both realise that we were making love, not just having sex. Yeah, she was a great sexual partner, and she knew that she was safe with me; but because we were siblings and good friends, it mattered more to both of us that the other one enjoyed it as much as we did.

“Don’t worry, Sis, I’ll put the kettle on first! By the way, you’ve not got a bad tan – plenty of revising outdoors, was it?”

“Yeah, there’s a lot of grass around the Hall, and it seemed silly to waste the sunny days studying in our rooms when we could read our notes outside just as well.”

“I bet there were a few lads lurking in the bushes nearby?”

She giggled.

“Yeah, one or two, but they were wasting their time if they thought they’d get anywhere. Hamish was very attentive and protective!”

“I’m not surprised. Anyway, I don’t know that they were wasting their time. I’d happily watch you in your skimpy shorts to fuel a few fantasies! I bet some of them were going off and having a good wank over what they’d seen! You probably featured in a few wet dreams those nights!”

“Perverts!”

“I don’t know, Sis! I’d say that they had very good taste – if I think of some of the old dogs in ‘Penthouse’ that I used to drool over when I was sixteen, I could kick myself when I had you to fantasise about instead.”

She grinned at me.

“I didn’t actually look like this when you were sixteen, remember?”

She was, of course, correct. At rising fifteen she’d been a very gangly and leggy girl, just through puberty and not at all comfortable with the changes that the adult hormones were making to her body. It had been a tricky time for us as siblings; we were both much more shy of the other seeing us undressed than we had been as children, and the physical ease together that we’d enjoyed when playing as kids had vanished without trace for her final four years at school, until we’d discovered the adult version of it almost two years earlier just as she was going to University.

“Just as well! I’d have spent all my waking hours trying to drill holes in your bedroom walls, or climbing ladders in the hope of getting a peek at you in your undies, and I’d never have got any ‘A’ levels, would I?”

That remark did cause her to laugh out loud.

“Go on with you! Now, I want that cup of tea you promised, so let’s go and make it before you get distracted again.”

I ran my hand over her boobs again, and bent down to give her a kiss on the forehead. Yeah, it would have been all too easy to get distracted...

I mentally pulled myself together before offering her my hand to help her off the bed.

“Right you are, milady!”

On our way to the kitchen, we looked in on the others; in the adjacent bedroom Hamish and Sheila were dozing after having made love, her leg draped over his thigh, displaying her girlie bits in full view. Jen giggled and stepped into the room; she ran her finger through some gunk which had dripped down Sheila’s thigh, tasting it before definitively pronouncing it Hamish’s. Sheila opened her eyes as she felt the touch.

“Cuppa?”

She smiled.

“I’d love one! We’ll be there in a tick!”

In the other bedroom across the corridor, my girlfriend was slowly winding herself up to another peak, gently and deliberately rubbing herself on Adrian’s dick while he lay on his back and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. We withdrew without disturbing them, and while Jen boiled the kettle, I set out six mugs. They were plain cheap earthenware, but did come in pink, yellow, green, blue, and white, so there wasn’t too much confusion over whose mug was whose.

I picked up the tin of broken biscuits from where I’d left it, and took the top off. It did look like a good selection (not too many of the tasteless but over-sweet pink wafers and a decent number with chocolate coating), so I mentally thanked Mum again. Jen poured some water to warm the pot, and I passed her the box of biscuits to be going on with.

“Chocolate digestive, Sis?”

“Thank you! I don’t mind if I do!”

I helped myself to a couple of custard creams. They weren’t especially broken, just imperfect enough to have been rejected for service in a full-price packet. They tasted just as good!

The teapot now considered sufficiently warmed, Jen emptied it down the sink, plonked in half-a-dozen teabags, and filled it back up with boiling water. I reached into the tiny fridge, pulled out a pint of milk, and poured a dash into the bottom of each mug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.