The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Sian pushed open our bedroom door and switched on the fluorescent light, which woke us up abruptly.

We both groaned as we opened our eyes fully and slowly woke up. She had a wicked smile on her face as she held out our two mugs of tea.

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads! It's half past eight!"

"Oh god – have we overslept?"

"Nah, you're okay, nothing's come in yet."

Sheila had been partly lying on one of my arms, and I had pins and needles as I pulled it free. The bed was a complete mess, and I had to disentangle myself from the top sheet, which had somehow wrapped itself around my left leg. Sian giggled as she passed me my mug.

Sheila groaned again as she pushed herself up in bed, the sheet sliding down over her bare boobs as she too reached for her cuppa.

"Overdid it, did you, Cousin Sheila?"

Sheila took a greedy gulp of hot tea before answering.

"I haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about, my dear cousin!"

"I woke up when you all came trooping back in, and it was gone midnight, so that's why I let you all sleep in this morning. You weren't 'just out walking' all that time, I know. Oh, and Julie is all smiles too, so she must feel well fucked. You're looking pretty happy with life, madam?"

Sheila laughed.

"Okay, Miss Nosey Parker Favourite Cousin, you win. Yes, I did make love in the open air last night, and it was wonderful! Much better than last summer without your parents' neighbours to worry about!"

I'd almost forgotten that the twins had stayed with Sian the previous summer while her parents were away on holiday; they - and Julie - had discovered the delights and opportunities of nude sunbathing (while I had been hard at work indoors washing vegetables), but had found it difficult to keep quiet enough to avoid drawing the unwanted attention of curious suburban neighbours whose houses backed onto their garden.

"Yeah, it was tricky trying to keep the noise down, wasn't it? Mum and Dad never asked any awkward questions after they got back, so I think we got away with it. Anyway, are you going to show me where you went, so that I can take Malcolm? We've done it outdoors when we've been camping, but not where I can scream to my hearts content."

"Of course we will! There's loads of space, so if Vee's interested, they could go as well, without being right next to you and cramping your style."

"That's an idea! She made quite enough noise last night after you'd all gone; I think that she's been trying hard to restrain her enthusiasm because of the thin walls, but got carried away thinking that we were all out. She had a smile on her face this morning, too!"

Sian left; Sheila and I gulped the rest of our tea and threw on our dirty shirts and shorts before heading for the changing rooms for showers and clean clothes, ready to start another day. I passed my sister in the passageway and got a huge smile and a cheery 'good morning' from her. I would have given her a big kiss and a hug to thank her for the previous evening, but there were a couple of other workers about, so discretion won out.

Washed, dressed and in my right mind, I went back to our room where Sheila was making the bed. As she straightened up, I spun her round and kissed her on the lips.

"What was that for?"

I grinned at her.

"I don't need a reason to kiss you; I just like doing it. Are you okay after last night?"

She kissed me back before replying.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. I WAS a wee bit sticky and yucky before I had a shower, but I'm delighted to say that I'm not sore at all. I had a great time with Twin, and of course I was good and wet with his stuff when Hamish showed me why Julie was screaming, and finishing off with you was lovely too!"

"Good! I was a bit worried that we might have overdone it; nearly three weeks of behaving ourselves and then going for it like that. I went a bit mad with Sis, but she looks okay this morning."

"Jon, darling, when are you going to stop worrying about us? We're big girls, and if we can't take it, we'll tell you!"

The smile she gave me, and the look in her eyes, took any sting out of her words.

"Okay, but if you don't mind, I'll still do my damndest never to hurt you! I love all of you, and I'm bound to worry just a little bit!"

"Thank you – and you can start by doing me a couple of slices of toast, if the other gannets haven't finished it all off."

They hadn't – Sheila and I were able to have a hurried breakfast before pulling on our coveralls and heading off to work to deal with the contents of the lorry which had just arrived. The 30-second commute was doing no harm to our timekeeping!

At morning tea break, Sheila, Jen and Julie took Vee and Sian up to the top of the fire escape and pointed out the fields where we had gone the previous evening. There seemed to be a lot of giggling up there, and smiling faces when they got back to work.

We certainly weren't pushed that day, and we put it down to the Show, with farmworkers who normally harvested the vegetables taking a days holiday from the fields.

I managed a private word with Jen as we waited for the washroom queue before lunch; we'd both hung back a bit as we reached the caravan, and let the others go ahead without us.

"You okay, Sis? Thanks for last night, it was amazing!"

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks, even though Hamish insisted on getting his hat-trick and did me again before we went to sleep! Wasn't it great, though? That second time, I wasn't sure that I'd ever stop coming!"

"I was worried that I was going to push Gustav all the way through you! I hope I didn't hurt you, I got a bit carried away."

"You and me both! Nah, I was a bit pink when I checked down there this morning, but that may have been Hamish. He kept going for quite a while; I reckon that Julie and Sheila had taken most of the oomph out of him, and it was actually really nice not to have the urgency. Mind you, I had to stuff most of my pillow into my mouth when he got me there, and it was bloody annoying not to be able to let myself go."

"I know! It was so much better out in the field not having to keep quiet! Sheila insisted on getting her hat-trick too, and it was very different, nice, but different. I could kiss you all over for last night; I think it was the best I've ever had! I felt so close to you!"

"Me too! Now I really see what the twins get out of it – it's one of those long words, like 'culmination' or something."

"Or something! I've heard them talk about 'unity', but I'm not sure there is a word for it. I know I felt complete, if that makes sense?"

"Yes, it does. That's how I felt too. Anyway, when do you want to kiss me all over? Now? Shall we skip lunch?"

I laughed. We both liked our food, and besides, the lunch break most certainly wouldn't be long enough for me to do a proper job of it. I looked around – there was nobody else in the yard – and gave my sister a hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

"Put it down as a debt, and come and collect it when we can take our time."

"That's a deal, and I'll hold you to it."

She hugged me again, disengaged, and we headed for the washbasins.

Lunch, when we got there, was a very good corned beef salad, with local cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes and new-ish potatoes, and some iceberg lettuce from Kings Lynn. Mavis said that she'd chatted up one of the delivery drivers to throw a couple of trial cases of salady things on the truck with the vegetables for freezing; and she was so impressed with the quality and freshness that she'd get the grower to set up an order for the canteen.

Jen and I had always been spoiled at home – Mum and Dad grew their own salad, and our lettuces were straight out of the garden, into the sink for a wash, and onto the plates as we sat down. That's what 'fresh' means. Dad always reckoned that even our local greengrocer was selling lettuces at least two days old, and on their way to the compost heap already! Mavis was onto a good thing – the fresh produce from the market gardener was much better than anything that had gone through a wholesaler and been delayed in its delivery, and it was almost certainly going to be cheaper.

Sure enough, the influence of the East of England Show meant that work finished early again that evening – Mr Johnston admitted that it was more than his life was worth to be late home, as he had promised to take his wife to the dinner and dance at the Showground that night – and after a quick supper, Malcolm and Fred were taken for a long walk in the countryside by their girlfriends.

It was too good a chance to miss. The four of them were hardly out of the gate before Sheila ushered Julie and I into our bedroom, sent Jen in with Adrian, and joined Hamish in his bed.

Although the twins had renewed their sexual relationship the night before, Julie and I hadn't made love for almost two weeks, since that Saturday night in my bed at home. Our first coupling was therefore a little bit hurried and desperate. Judging by the rhythmical thumping on the thin partition walls, I guessed that all three of us lads were on top and taking advantage of being able to do our best and sod the noise.

Julie gave a series of shrill cries as she came; similar sounds came through both walls. We lay entwined afterwards and talked softly, enjoying our intimacy and being back together.

We were interrupted pretty quickly, not that it mattered. Jen popped her head round the door, her still-rosy flushed face and upper chest clear evidence that she'd only just finished enjoying her first lover once again.

"Hamish and I are doing the teas in the morning; so why don't we all spend the whole night as we are, and get back in the correct rooms before the others wake up?"

That seemed a great idea, so we chorused our assent and got back to whispering sweet nothings, before making love again slowly and delightfully. God, it was great to have the love of my life back in my arms again. She even managed to get me up for a third go before we went to sleep, holding each other tightly.

I don't remember hearing the other four get back, but something woke us around midnight, and of course when Julie discovered that Gustav was also up and about, she climbed on top and quietly took advantage of me again. Not that I have ever minded being used for a pretty girl's sexual gratification – heck, I'm a man, and even if I have a splitting headache, that part of my anatomy is always ready and willing. Well, most of the time – after our fourth coupling in four hours, the lad wasn't going to perform again until he'd had a bit of kip.

At half past seven the next morning, while Julie was still dozing happily in my arms, there was a knock on the door, and Fred came in with two mugs of tea. He did a double take as he saw Julie beside me, but to his credit didn't drop the precious liquid. He did blush, though, and apologised as he backed out of the door.

I woke up bloody quickly!

As I threw on shorts, shirt and shoes, I was thinking furiously.

Like Malcolm, Fred did of course know that Julie and I were normally together, and that we had an open relationship as far as the twins were concerned, which was why Adrian and Julie shared one room of the caravan, and Sheila and I another. I thanked Providence that I hadn't been caught cuddled up in bed with Jen, and hoped that Adrian hadn't been discovered sleeping with his sister.

Malcolm and Fred certainly didn't know about our sibling relationships, nor did we want them to even suspect them. We knew that Malcolm had enjoyed losing his virginity to his cousin Elsie the previous summer, and that the two of them had taught each other some more advanced tricks at Christmas, but we felt that he wouldn't be happy about such close relatives as a brother and sister having sex. I had no idea how Fred might react.

Perhaps we were doing them a dis-service, but it simply wasn't worth taking the risk. Malcolm had strong principles – he always did all his own work in the laboratory, not copying my results so as to finish work early as some did – and we valued his friendship too much to risk losing it, or even worse, putting unreasonable pressure on his relationship with the twins' cousin. Besides, the factory default setting for sibling incest was to keep bloody quiet about it! Mum had taught us from an early age that 'a secret shared is a secret halved', although of course she hadn't meant anything quite like this. In our case there was a real risk that a secret shared would be a secret no more. With respect to the twins; their whole future career was at stake if we couldn't keep their incest secret.

I'd hardly got my foot thrust into my second shoe - sod the laces - before I was out in the corridor. There was no sign of Fred in the kitchen section, and Sian and Malcolm's bed was empty. I burst into Adrian's room next door, and to my huge relief it was Jen, not Sheila, sitting up in bed with him drinking tea.

"Where did Fred go? I thought you said that you were making the tea this morning, Sis?"

"Fred? No, Malcolm brought this in - he said that they'd woken up early so decided to make a cuppa."

SHIT! So both Fred and Malcolm had seen that we had been swapping partners.

Hobbling on my half-fitting shoes, I hurried into the male staff changing room. Fred and Malcolm were standing side by side at the row of sinks, carefully wet shaving in the small mirrors. Malcolm turned his head towards me.

"Morning, Jon! Sleep okay?"

I stuttered a reply.

"Good! You've won me fifty pence! I bet Fred that you and Julie wouldn't be able to keep your hands off each other for a whole month, and I've been proved right!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.