The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

There was some more furtive whispering and giggling between the girls as we strolled back to Caledonia Place.

Sheila had instructed her brother and I to walk several paces ahead of them, while she and Julie 'conferred'. It would have been more honest if she had come out with the 'P' word - 'plotted'! Adrian just shrugged his shoulders when I shot a questioning look at him.

"There are much worse ways to go, mate. You can't do anything once their minds are made up, so just lie back and think of England!"

I supposed that I'd have said much the same to him, had the boot been on the other foot.

"Thanks for nothing, chum!"

The girls continued their sexual teasing when we got back to the flat, both taking their tops and bras off as soon as the street door was shut, and jiggling their bare boobs about as they bounced up the stairs, unconcerned about the possible risk of bumping into the couple from the top floor flat.

Gustav responded to the visual stimulus immediately, and Julie noticed once we were all safely in the flat with the door closed. The minx then made it worse by slowly tracing his outline through my shorts with her fingers. I had to put my hand inside my waistband and move Gustav, before he strangled himself in my Y-fronts.

Adrian also looked in some discomfort for a while, until Sheila took his shorts and underpants down, and helped him out with a topless blowjob.

Julie grinned mischievously when I asked if I could have some relief as well, shaking her head as she refused my request. I'd even said 'please'!

"No, darling, the whole idea is to get you so excited that you won't hold back. You'll just have to wait until later. Be brave!"

Oh dear. This was obviously what the girls had been discussing. I considered asking precisely what Julie meant by 'later', but suspected that I might not like the answer I'd get.

Sheila briefly explained why her brother was getting preferential treatment, before she got too engrossed in what she was doing.

"Poor Twin really suffered when Mum was staying with us; well, we both did, but he was actually in physical discomfort. Because we'll be away all summer, she wanted to see as much of us as possible, so we were either stuck in lectures, or back here with her. Not a chance to be alone together, not even for ten minutes to release a bit of tension! We both had to take longer showers than usual, on our own, while the other one kept her talking, and hope that she didn't notice that we looked flushed when we came out of the bathroom!"

I remembered how it had been for me the previous summer; after having as much sex as I could handle up until the end of term, the sudden cessation when I got home had caused me great frustration. Having a wank was necessary most nights to relieve the pressure, but it was most certainly not the same as making love, or even having a quick shag. As Adrian had been having his balls emptied pretty much every day for the last ten months, his system too would have adapted and come to expect it - so being suddenly cut off for more than a week would have hurt!

He did have the grace to look slightly embarrassed at the favourable treatment he was getting, but then HE wasn't the one who was currently chin deep in the shit with his girlfriend, and being kept on tenterhooks until she forgave him, or gave him another chance to redeem himself.

His embarrassment quickly turned to enjoyment and lust as Sheila skilfully worked her magic on his straining phallus.

I was intensely jealous.

Sheila was using her soft lips and probing tongue to stimulate the most sensitive areas around the head of his cock, while she kept up a nice steady movement with her long slim fingers that would almost certainly lead to a rapid but satisfying ejaculation. Like everything she did, Sheila was being methodical in using the quickest way to sort out Adrian's problem, but the loving glances she frequently directed to him showed how much she cared. God, she was going to make a great doctor, and an incredible wife for some lucky bastard.

I could tell from the groans he uttered as his balls were emptied into his sister's eager mouth that Adrian had indeed been more than ready for his release; Gustav was twitching and sending me frantic signals that he was feeling severely neglected.

My girlfriend just smirked at the resigned and disappointed look on my face. I considered pleading and begging, but realised that it would betray weakness, and still not get me anywhere. After all, looking hangdog, contrite and miserable hadn't worked so far.

Then Sheila and Julie decided that it was time to go down to the pub for a quick beer; but my period of sexual torture wasn't finished - although they were of course fully dressed again, I was sandwiched between them on a bench seat, and one or other of the girls kept touching me provocatively under the table, to keep Gustav excited. By the time we got back to the flat, I'd had a raging stiffie for a good hour, and I was getting just as frustrated as the girls obviously wanted me to be.

Sheila produced a light meal - so soon after Catriona's more than generous hospitality, we weren't really hungry - but I was told to eat some pork pie, cold beetroot and potato salad, in order to keep my strength up. Even a reluctant conspiracy theorist like me could tell that there was dirty work ahead.

I was certain that I was in for even more trouble when Sheila asked her brother to close the shutters. That always meant goings-on and swapping partners in the living room, and a desire not to get spotted from outside as we played around. With the evening sun now shining directly into the full-length windows, anyone looking out of the flats on the other side of Caledonia Place could easily see everything that we did.

I tried to get my own back by picking up the panties and shorts which had now dried in the sun and fresh air, and holding them ostentatiously to my nose. Julie just called me a perverted panty-sniffer, and snatched them out of my hands.

The girls then got naked, so we did also. Sheila brought the quilts out from the bedrooms and laid them out on the floor, as Adrian and I moved the furniture back out of the way. Sheila's nipples were half erect; us men were of course already fully erect, as our dicks strained at the leash.

"Right! Jon, here is your chance to get back into our good books and give Julie what she wants. You two can start by getting us ready!"

They laid themselves out side by side on the quilts, and lifted their knees up and out, so that we had full and easy access to their treasures. Frankly, that part was almost unnecessary; there were already tell-tale beads of moisture on Julie's labia that broadcast her level of excitement almost as well as the aroma of her juices, but I tucked in anyway, scoring some much-needed brownie points as she purred with pleasure.

"Okay, that's enough! Jon, you've heard my theory of ice cream flavours?"

I admitted that Adrian had explained it to me that morning.

"Well, I reckon that being licked down there while Julie is having the same done to her right next to me is a pretty good quality vanilla ice cream; none of your water-based Mr Whippy froth. Obviously it will be even better as a '99', with a Flake being stuck in. Now, I'm going to start licking Julie, and I want you to enter me from behind, Jon, and I'll probably grade that as a Wall's Raspberry Ripple because it's a threesome."

I did as I was asked, still unsure exactly where this was leading, but happy to at last get started on losing my now quite painful erection. Sheila's vagina was slick and welcoming, and Gustav was delighted to be back at work.

Sheila was of course correct in her assessment; I was indeed getting an extra kick out of taking her and being able to watch Julie at the same time. It reminded me of the arousing occasions when I had been doing Vee in our threesomes in Cardiff, and I suddenly understood a little more of where Sheila was coming from, in defining grades of increasing sexual interest. Yep, three beat a pair hands down.

I managed only a dozen or so long slow thrusts before Sheila took her juice-splattered face out of my girlfriend's groin and called a halt.

"Okay, let's swap. Julie, dear, why don't you lick me while Jon fucks you?"

That seemed to be pretty much on the same level on the ice cream scale, and after a few strokes into Julie, I said so. Very enjoyable, but nothing that we hadn't done before, although it was great news that my girlfriend was welcoming me inside her again.

"Correct. That's why we'll ramp it up a bit now. Twin, come on over and let Julie give you a blow job."

Sheila moved away, and her brother got into a position where Julie could reach his dick with her mouth.

Now, that was indeed an escalation.

We'd had many threesomes with one boy and two girls, but this was a new departure.

I wasn't sure quite how I felt about it; I was more than happy with Julie giving herself to Adrian and Hamish for mutual delight, but it had never happened while I was actually enjoying her myself. Part of me screamed that I didn't want to share the love of my life like this, but it was outvoted by the majority that wanted to see where this would lead. Gustav didn't care one tiny little bit; he had his head in a lovely warm dark place, and he was alright, Jack!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.