The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 59

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

After we'd washed up the lunch dishes, which took longer than usual because of a little messing around from the girls, who kept distracting us by 'accidentally' touching us with their naked boobs, Adrian suggested a game of 'Scrabble' - but with a difference.

"We'll play as two teams, and the girl gets each nipple sucked by her partner for twice as many seconds as they score points."

Julie grinned at the thought, so she clearly had no objections, and I've always been fond of a little nipple-nuzzling, so I was game. Not that I'm a Scrabble enthusiast; it can be a bit too competitive to count as relaxation as far as I'm concerned.

We sat on the rug on the floor, on opposite sides of the Scrabble board, and Sheila held out the cloth bag for Julie to take the first tile.

"P."

"Okay, let's see what I've got - W. You start."

Julie took another six tiles and laid them on the little wooden letter rack. I kissed her bare shoulder as I moved my body to see what letters we had. Julie's brain was working faster than mine as she evaluated the set, thinking out loud.

"Hmm. E, I, V, G, L, L, and N. Live, give, line, vine, nile, vill, veil, vile, gill, lien, ell, glen, nigel - you're not going to let me have Nigel, are you?"

"Nope, no proper nouns."

"Blast. Can't see any five letter words. Ummm. Oh heck, 'vine' it is, we'll hang on to the G. No, Jon, put the N on the centre star, so that the twins can't just put an S on to get a multiplier."

I never have (and probably never will) grasped the finer points of Scrabble. Julie keeps telling me that defensive play is just as important as making good scores yourself, but then she has actually read the rules and the hints - heck, she's even bought herself a book of official Scrabble words so that she can learn all the two-letter ones!

"Seven scored. Fourteen seconds on each nipple, please, Jon."

Sheila kept the time with her watch and its sweeping second hand. A quarter of a minute was just about enough to get each nipple interested, and Julie moaned with disappointment as the time ended and I was instructed to cease my activities.

"Okay, Twin, what have we got?"

"Five letters, on their N, W - A - G - O - N, double letter W for eight, two for the G plus three is thirteen scored, twenty-six seconds each."

I was passed the watch and kept the time; Julie had drawn four more tiles and was busy working on her next word. Sheila had begun purring with delight by the time I told Adrian to stop, and I noticed that she deferred to him in assessment of their new rack of letters. Perhaps she realised that now her nipples were erect, her brain was no longer working with its normal sharpness. I contemplated cheating by giving her extra seconds of time, in the hope that she would get carried away and make mistakes, but decided to leave that for later, when the game was getting tenser.

The game went on in its usual fashion for a few minutes, with the girls getting some rather stop-start stimulation. Nobody managed to clear their rack and score the bonus fifty points; there were some reasonable scores as we moved into areas of the board where the red and blue shaded squares were more common.

Sheila grimaced as she scored a mere five points, obviously having hoped for more but unable to see it. She looked rather frustrated as I called the end of the twenty seconds she had earned, and her twin let go of her breast.

"Let's speed up the game a bit, shall we?"

Julie looked at me, and I nodded.

"Okay by us!"

Sheila tipped out the cotton bag onto the rug, divided the remaining tiles in two, and pushed half to Julie. She turned them all up so we could see the faces.

"Crikey, it's even more difficult to put a word together when you've got loads of tiles - far too much choice!"

"Let me help you, Julie. This 'Z' wants to go on the triple letter score, and that J on the double, and the 'K' on the double, and then we fill in across the double word score - oh goodie, we can meet 'DIVAN' with an 'S', let me see - 30 and 16 and 10 and four fours, two threes, three twos, and six ones, that's er ninety, doubled, plus 'DIVANS' which is another ten - clever girl, Julie, that's one hundred and ninety points or three hundred and eighty seconds for each nipple!"

Her brother interrupted her flow of words.

"Z - L - A - J - D - D - G - F - H - K - W - Y - F - O - S - R - U - B. Twin darling, are you QUITE sure that's a real word? Eighteen letters starting with 'Z'? What does it mean?"

"Oh, it's a compound word, meaning 'if she doesn't get close to an orgasm after twelve minutes, I'll finish her off myself'. I promise you, it's okay. And yes, under the special rules you can bend the word round the board if you have to. Anyway, more importantly, just what are you going to do to keep me entertained for all that time that Julie is being taken care of?"

"Umm - take care of you?"

"Correct answer! You're not just a pretty face!"

We never did find out what tiles Sheila had given herself.

By the time I had given Julie a climax using my mouth on her nipples and my fingers elsewhere, Sheila had already screamed in delight from the effects of her brother's lips and his hand down the front of her shorts. The game was abandoned as a draw, everyone congratulated on the skill they had displayed.

I wasn't sure exactly why we'd actually bothered getting the Scrabble board out, but it had been fun anyway.

xxxxxxx

The girls wore clean panties and fresh summer skirts when we went over to the Baxters for tea a while later; their old panties and cotton shorts now drying on the window sill, having been thoroughly rinsed to remove some damp stains and a distinctive odour.

Catriona let us in when Sheila rang the bell, and ushered us straight through to the back door. There was a heap of grips and suitcases in the hall; Hamish's unloaded belongings no doubt.

"Alastair's in the garden. As he mowed and edged the lawn yesterday, I've put out the garden furniture. I'll bring the teapot out in just a minute."

We'd not been in their garden before; it was a small but colourful haven of peace and quiet, a riot of colour as the roses fought with the well-stocked herbaceous border for dominance. It was all neat and tidy; it was clear that some hard work had recently taken place.

Alastair was sitting on a rustic bench guarding a table of goodies from insect invasion. Through the gauze covering, I could see a couple of cakes and a big bowl of strawberries. He quickly rose and greeted us, shaking us by the hand and giving the girls a quick peck on the cheek.

There were four folding aluminium garden chairs around the table; the colourful striped fabric supported by strong lacing. Alastair waved us to sit down; the chairs were surprisingly comfortable, if a little low for us two lads.

"Just don't try leaning back in them, or you'll be base over apex. They're not that stable. It's good to see you all again; you're looking well."

"How was your journey?"

"Och, not too bad at all. The M4 has changed everything; I remember the days of the old A4 when it was at least a four-hour journey to London, and now it's only a couple of hours. I was at Reading by eleven."

"Were they ready for you?"

"Aye, much to my surprise. Jen's much the more organised one, so it was thanks to her. I took up all our suitcases to fill, and they had his bed already covered with piles of things, so it didn't take too long. They gave me lunch in their Hall, and then I came back nice and slowly. The AA and RAC were busy on the M4, quite a few cars on the hard shoulder with their bonnets up and steam coming from the radiators, and it's not that hot a day."

My father had told me, as he checked the car over before they took Jen down to Reading the previous September, that extended motorway driving was still catching a lot of people out - their older cars had not been designed to be driven at seventy miles per hour for two or three hours, and some cooling systems were not up to it on a warm day, when the excess hot air was not wanted for warming the car interior. He'd also taught Jen and I how to remove the radiator cap from a hot radiator without getting scalded, just in case we were ever in a position where we needed to do that.

Catriona emerged from the house with a large wooden tray; Alastair leapt to his feet before we could move and carried it to the table, holding it while his wife removed the gauze.

"Just watch out for the odd wasp; they're not very active yet, but they have a nose for strawberries, so there'll be one or two about soon. You all take milk, don't you?"

Catriona poured out six cups of tea before refilling the pot with hot water from a matching silver jug with bamboo handle. Alastair passed them round, offered us the silver sugar bowl with small tongs to remove the cubes, then sat back on the bench beside his wife, and toasted us with his cup.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.