The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

As soon as our lectures were finished on the Friday afternoon, Sian and Malcolm set off to Worcestershire, to attend the shotgun wedding of his cousin Daisy.

He'd phoned his uncle and aunt, and arranged for him and Sian to take pot luck with them in the farmhouse, his parents and grandparents having already booked both rooms in the village pub.

Although Malcolm was well laden down with his sleeping bag, hired morning suit and top hat; he offered to carry Sian's suitcase as well, she laughingly declined, but kissed him for his thoughtfulness.

They reckoned that they would be back late on Sunday, depending on the trains, and told us not to bother waiting for them with supper.

We wished them a good weekend, and saw them off down the stairs.

Once they were safely out of the way, Vee smilingly announced that there was more than enough money in the kitty for the remaining three of us to have a Student Special curry, before we took advantage of their absence and shared a bed for the weekend.

The wicked grin she gave us both left us in no doubt about what she meant by sharing a bed - the minx was definitely suggesting a prolonged 48-hour threesome, and not just a quickie tonight.

Gustav immediately perked up at the thought of another treat; I had realised for some time that one of his favourite dreams was about thrusting into Vee's deliciously tight cunt while she was eating out Julie, or vice-versa.

I'm sure that image was one of the reasons why I so often woke up in the morning with a real stiffie. Waking up with a naked Julie in my arms was almost certainly the main cause of my morning wood, but some days Gustav was especially rigid and eager to go, and I always assumed that he'd been dreaming about his past exploits.

Unfortunately, it wasn't every morning that we had time to make the best use of him, and many of my spontaneous erections were sadly wasted.

Gustav had so many great memories of the last year or so that he must have been re-living them to keep them current. I did some day-dreaming myself on occasion, still slightly unable to believe the change in my sexual fortunes since I'd met Sian! In only sixteen months, I'd moved from being a nineteen-year-old virgin to having as much sex as I could handle, and from being on my own, to having a steady girlfriend and four other girls who were keen to sleep with me.

Only the previous week, I'd nearly let a water bath overheat while doing a low-temperature distillation because I'd been daydreaming about Julie - luckily, Malcolm had noticed in time that I wasn't watching the thermometer that closely, and had saved us having to repeat the whole process.

Vee did have a particularly terrific backside that was also worth dreaming about; I knew that I'd have life-long fond memories of her pert heart-shaped bottom sticking up on the bed, or draped over the sofa, as I eagerly inserted Gustav into her gorgeous snatch. I remembered too the wonderful time the previous June - when my virginal little sister was asleep only feet away - that Vee had first appeared in her baby doll nightie and we'd gone down to the half-landing bathroom and I'd held her buttocks in my hands as I'd fucked her on the big cast-iron radiator until we could go no more. God, we'd had some fun together!

Every time we fucked Vee, I kept telling Gustav that this time would probably be the last, because we needed Vee to find a permanent boyfriend, but he was an incorrigible optimist and (like me) always looked forward to the next time. So far he had proved to be right. Tonight, that petite body was going to be mine to plunder yet again, and I could hardly wait.

Although I genuinely loved Julie, and our love-making was exactly that, fucking Vee had an excitement all of its own. Her animal passion when she got aroused was the spur to something inside me, possibly not a very nice something, which made me want to pound her body until she passed out from too many orgasms. I hadn't been proud of myself when I had used her for my own selfish sexual release back in September, but the experience had done Vee a lot of good and helped her forget her worthless fiance Jeff. Since then, we had coupled regularly whenever Vee needed release, and we had also had a number of great threesomes with Julie, all of us relishing the free-for-all sex for the great fun it was.

With a bit of luck, Gustav would manage five or six ejaculations over the next twelve hours, and come the morning, I would be knackered, sore, drained but extremely satisfied! And then we'd repeat it in the afternoon when I'd recovered some of my strength. And again tomorrow night. I could hardly wait...

After adjusting my jeans to accommodate the rather uncomfortable erection I'd just inflicted on myself by anticipating what was to come, I helped Vee to move her mattress into our room. I was tempted to start winding her up by caressing her nipples through her shirt, but thought that it would be a bit too cruel as we were going out to eat.

While the two girls made up a double bed for our comfort when we got back, I sat in the kitchen and did a bit more anticipating. Gustav and I especially enjoyed watching a little bit of girl-on-girl action before joining in enthusiastically, sinking him into warm and welcoming places that were already well-lubricated with saliva and the flow of natural juices. We also loved having one girl sitting on Gustav, and the other sitting on my face as I probed her secret places with my tongue and lapped up her flowing juices.

Tonight should be no different - a Student Special curry and a pint of lager at six, home and naked in bed by seven, and a lust-filled evening of intertwined bodies until we fell asleep from sheer exhaustion, only to wake later in the night eager for more.

Julie often blamed Vee being over-sexed for us all being a bit sore the morning after, but I had noticed that she wasn't backwards in coming forwards when I was ready to go again. I had my suspicions that it was my shy and retiring girlfriend who had initiated our first threesome, not Vee, although both had been keen to experiment.

I had to admit that I didn't mind whether it was Vee and Julie, or Julie and Jen, or Julie and Sheila - that thrill of having two girls after my body (and each other's) made our threesomes something I especially enjoyed.

Judging from the sparkle in her eyes and the smile on her lips, Julie was also rather looking forward to the evening to come. Our love making was always wonderful, but we both enjoyed something a little different from time to time, and sex with Vee was always unpredictable and exciting.

xxxxxxx

We were all just about ready to set off down to the curry house at ten to six, when our front door bell rang. I was closest to the stairs.

"I'll get it!"

I ran down the stairs, fully expecting it to be yet another Jehovah's Witness or house-to-house insurance salesman, but to my surprise, it was Malcolm's housemate Fred.

"Hi, Jon, is Malcolm ready?"

"Oh! He's not here, Fred - he's had to go to a family wedding?"

Fred looked confused.

"He said last week that we'd go out for a couple of beers tonight - he must have forgotten."

I laughed.

"I'm not surprised! The wedding was a bit sudden; he only found out it was happening last Saturday!"

"Oh! That's probably why he didn't cancel!"

Julie and Vee arrived at the front door behind me. I introduced them to Fred.

"Malcolm arranged to meet Fred for a beer, but forgot to tell him that he was going to be away!"

Julie stepped forward. I'd already told her about Fred and his troubled love life, and she'd said that she felt really sorry for him.

"That's a bit naughty of Malcolm, but I'm not really surprised, what with everything else that's gone on this week. We're just going out for a curry - why don't you join us?"

Fred looked both surprised and pleased at the invitation.

"Are you sure? Isn't it an intrusion?"

"No, the way I see it, our flat-mate has let you down, so we owe you some recompense, and besides, it'll be good to talk to someone new. Our conversation is getting a bit stale after two years!"

"That's jolly kind of you! Thank you, I'd love to."

Vee also assured him that she wouldn't mind his company, so the four of us set off for the curry house, arriving just as it opened for the evening. We were greeted as old friends by the owner, and shown to a table by the window, where passers-by could see us eating and enjoying themselves.

We ordered four meat curries, extra poppadums, and four pints of lager.

Fred sighed in relief.

"My ex-girlfriend was a vegetarian, and I tended to not eat meat when I was with her, so it'll be a pleasure to be able to have what I want. The vegetarian curry here is great, don't get me wrong, but it's just not enough to keep me going."

Fred was a big lad, just over six foot, and pretty broad. I could see his point - although I enjoyed my vegetables, my body needed some meat at least once a day. I certainly couldn't be a vegetarian either.

Julie volunteered that she had tried the vegetarian option in her first term.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.