The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Hamish slowly adjusted the position of his empty tea mug so that it sat precisely in the centre of the mat, looked at each of us in turn, and then - miracle of miracles! - we saw his face break into a huge beaming smile from ear to ear.

He chuckled at the looks of trepidation on all our faces.

"No, of course I don't have a problem with it! I actually already had my suspicions, because you were all so touchy feely with each other, and of course you encouraged me to make love with Julie and Sheila on my birthday, which was a big give-away that you had an open relationship. And you did tell me that Adrian was Jen's first lover."

Oh my giddy aunt!

Hamish was actually okay with it!

"There is one further problem, though, my darling Hamish. I made love with both Adrian AND Jon before I met you."

"And why would that be a problem? It's not as if the two of you are going to produce a series of inbred and unhealthy children, and that's the real medical worry about close relatives having sex."

"You REALLY don't mind that I've had sex with my brother?"

"God, no! I say lucky you, to have had a sibling to experiment with! I always wished that I had a sister or a female cousin my age - I really wanted a good friend to try things out with, no strings attached and no need to impress her. I never really made friends with a girl, so I had no idea how to talk to a girl, not a clue how they work, and no confidence that I would get on with them. I was gobsmacked when Sheila and Julie actually went out of their way to make conversation with me at that dinner; no girl that young and pretty had ever paid me any attention whatsoever before!"

We were silent; we had not had the slightest inkling that Hamish had felt like that.

"And then to invite me to lunch, twice in a weekend, and get Jen down from Reading to meet me? That was so kind, so generous! I can never repay the friendship you all showed a complete stranger that weekend."

"And while I'm on the subject, Jen, my darling, have you the slightest idea quite how much sleep I would have lost trying to work out how on earth to seduce you, if you hadn't taken the initiative so soon?"

Jen looked stunned. She seemed to have forgotten that she had taken the initiative in the first place.

"Actually, Sis, he's quite right. I went through agonies of embarrassment until Sian took pity on me, and now we've actually got you, we boys tend to forget how much we worried and agonised about meeting girls."

"Yes, I suppose that if I think back, I was really worried about how I'd go about finding a boyfriend, and I'd forgotten all that since I met you. Hamish, my utter and complete darling, at least that's all over now, and we have found each other."

She leant over and gave him a smackeroo of a kiss, to which he responded ardently.

Sheila took the opportunity to offer another mug of tea. I clearly wasn't the only one who had had their heart in their mouth and was now suffering from an incredibly dry throat!


Once we were settled down again, this time in couples holding hands, Adrian raised the next point.

"Hamish, Jen's told us that you've heard of some techniques to make you last longer during sex. You wouldn't care to demonstrate how you can stop yourself coming, would you?"

"Gladly! It's a really useful technique when you've got such a gorgeous lover as Jen; she gets me so excited that I'd be shooting my load too early much of the time! Where do you want us to show you?"

"Darling, why don't I give Adrian a blow-job and then stop him?"

"Are you sure, Jen?"

"Well, I know how to do it, and then he'll know what it feels like."

"Okay, that's a better idea."

"Why don't we all pair off? Julie, you take Hamish, and Sheila, I'll try and teach you what Jen showed me."

We all gulped down our tea and helped the twins tidy up their living room and close the shutters to give us complete privacy. Hamish and I moved the dining table and chairs to the side against the shutters, then the two armchairs into the entrance hall. Adrian lit the gas fire to warm the place up a little more. Sheila brought in all the quilts, and laid them out on the hearth rug.

We all stripped off, and gathered around Hamish, so that Jen could demonstrate how to press on his penis to stop him ejaculating. He was already fully erect. I could see (with a little bit of envy) that he definitely had what it took to keep my sister content.

Jen pretended to be horrified that her boyfriend already had a stiffie while Adrian and I hadn't.

"Oh god - not again! You wouldn't believe that I helped him out with a quick blowjob after breakfast! I'm not sure that I can keep up with him!"

We all laughed. We knew that Jen was joking; she had shown us in the past just how difficult it was to keep up with HER when she was in the mood.

Jen used her hands to ensure that Hamish was as stiff as she wanted him, before showing Sheila and Julie exactly where she was placing her fingers to squeeze him. He winced a little, but he didn't squeak out loud, as I had done when Jen had first pinched me off in the shower at home over Easter.

Julie and Sheila both had a try at applying pressure to Hamish, and then Jen took the opportunity to show off to them. She demonstrated just how well she was getting on learning to deep throat him - it looked to me as if she had very nearly cracked it! He certainly seemed to appreciate it!

Adrian and I were now both fully erect with anticipation; the nervousness of ten minutes earlier now completely gone as we watched the three girls we loved working on Hamish.

Then it was our turn, and Sheila and Julie got working on us; Jen was clearly now the most accomplished at giving a blowjob, and Adrian was very soon warning her of his impending climax.

The rest of us quickly stopped what we were doing, and crowded round to watch.

Jen took her mouth off Adrian and gave us a running commentary as she continued to lovingly caress his cock with her fingers.

"His balls have come up and his cock has started throbbing, and I think he's pretty close to the point of no return, so I'm going to apply the pressure now."

She did so; Adrian groaned out loud as he felt her fingers dig in to his tender swollen flesh, but there was no eruption.

"If I had left it too late, nothing will stop an ejaculation that is underway, and it would just have caused Adrian pain. Poor Hamish had a couple of very uncomfortable experiences while we were trying this out!"

Hamish grinned, although I could easily imagine that it had not been at all funny at the time.

"From what the article said, I gather that some of the orgasmic energy is saved up for the next time, while the rest dissipates. Adrian may well find that there is a greater amount of ejaculate when he does come. Jon and I will also benefit from having stopped and restarted, apparently."

Sheila and Julie restarted their efforts; I noticed that Jen did as well! Adrian made no objection; if he was experiencing anything like the level of pleasure I had enjoyed at Easter, I could fully understand him wanting my sister to continue!

Hamish was next to get close; Julie was a little nervous in putting the pressure on, as she was worried about hurting him, but she was in time to prevent him coming. I noticed that he winced with pain, but he managed to avoid frightening her, by not showing that she had hurt him.

Then it was my turn; I warned Sheila and she slowed down to watch out for the signs, before grasping me firmly in her slim fingers and pressing tightly. Gustav immediately lost his urgency, and went slightly limp, before realising that there was likely to be more on offer and recovering his usual rigidity.

We all separated, and thanked Jen and Hamish for the demonstration.

"How long have you two got before you're expected back for lunch?"

"Actually, we told Mum that we'd try to scrounge lunch from you!"

"In that case, Sheila and Julie, why don't you two take Hamish into the shower for the initiation ceremony?"

"Initiation?"

"I think now he knows all about us, he should start to reap the benefits of our relationship, and you two definitely count as a reward!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.