The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Naturally, after six days apart, I was as delighted to be back with Julie as she was to see me, although we somehow managed to hold most of our passions in check until we were tucked up in bed for the night.

Not that we stayed up very late; Vee was away at her home still, and Sian and Malcolm were with one or other of their parents. It was good to have the place just to ourselves, but we still found ourselves heading for our bedroom before eight o'clock.

We made gentle love, and then held each other as we talked and caught up with the rest of our news.

As we had expected, Julie hadn't felt especially welcome at home over Easter; her parents had bought lots of Easter Eggs for their grandchildren, but had not saved one for their daughter. Julie had told them that she hoped to get a summer holiday job at the vegetable freezing plant; there had been no expression of dismay that they wouldn't see much of her.

She was saddened but not at all surprised by their attitude; they had always put their son first and Julie definitely last. I gave her a hug of sympathy. I wasn't looking forward to meeting her parents; I didn't expect a warm welcome. I had a suspicion that they had hoped that their daughter would stay at home and look after them in their old age; if I was correct, they most certainly wouldn't be pleased to meet the man who wanted to marry her and take her away from them.

My girl was always brave, but she quickly changed the subject so that she didn't have to think about it any more.

"So, did you and Jen get to do the dirty deed again? She told me that you were going to get a very enjoyable birthday present from her."

"Of course we did, she's getting so much loving from Hamish that after three days she was suffering withdrawal symptoms! Mum took the car in for a service this morning, so I gave Jen an inspection as well."

"And what did she think of the melted chocolate idea?"

"She loved it so much that I had to eat her out 'cos she got so wet and excited at the very thought! Then she gave me an amazing blowjob that night, and we got caught together in my bed the next morning; luckily we both still had our pyjamas on and she was wearing her dressing gown, so Mum and Dad just laughed. We didn't manage to get the house to ourselves until this morning, so it was just a quickie in the shower. Well, two quickies, actually."

"How on earth did you explain her being in your bed?"

"Oh, we said we'd been chatting, and she was losing heat so got under the covers, which was partially true, and they seemed happy with that."

"Good! It would have been tricky if they had thrown the two of you out. How were they about Hamish?"

"Mum really surprised us both! She spotted the change in Jen immediately, and took her up to their bedroom for a quick inquisition, then kissed her and said how proud she was!"

"God, I didn't expect that!"

"No, and the other surprise is that when you next stay, you'll be in my bed with me!"

"What?"

"Yep, now that Jen isn't a sweet innocent young girl any longer, it's all okay. Jen even heard Mum and Dad making love, and we had a good listen at their door. It was a bit weird, but as they said, they aren't yet 45!"

"Yeah, it's a bit strange finding out that your parents still have sex. I've heard my parents a couple of times, and they're much older than yours!"

"Oh shit! I forgot! We have a problem!"

I explained that Mum and Dad wanted us to bring both Julie and Hamish home for the Whit Bank Holiday weekend.

"Oh god - he thinks I'm Adrian's girlfriend!"

"It's not quite that bad; he knows that I'm having sex with both of you, but you are right, he'll be surprised when he finds out that my parents don't know about Sheila but do think that you are my serious girlfriend. Jen was going to try to work out how to break the news gently."

"I'll phone Jen in a couple of days to get our stories straight and see how she's getting on; I don't think we want to worry the twins yet."

"You'll have to wait until she sends you her new phone number - she's hoping to move into the same Hall as Hamish. Anyway, if necessary, you can always have a subsequent engagement that weekend?"

"What's that?"

"You know how sometimes you have to refuse an invitation because you've already got a prior engagement? A subsequent engagement is something you arrange once you know you've been invited but don't want to go! I used to get out of lots of school discos because I had to go somewhere with Dad!"

"You big Jessie! Just because you were shy around girls. I'm jolly glad that you've got over that problem."

"So am I! Mind you, I'm still not confident around strange girls, just with the ones I love."

That earned a kiss, and fairly soon we fell asleep, holding each other as always.

xxxxxxx

Early the next morning, Julie and I quickly got dressed and nipped downstairs to the callbox. We phoned the twins and invited ourselves over for the weekend.

"Mum and Dad are coming up on Saturday morning for the night; would just Friday night do? We'd love to see you, even if just for one night."

"Can't be helped, so yes please - we've got a new trick to show you!"

"If it's the one Jen phoned up about and said was absolutely amazing, but wouldn't explain, yes please!"

We went back to the flat and I put the kettle on while Julie went for a wee.

Luckily, I hadn't actually poured any boiling water on the teabags when she reappeared in the kitchen doorway, wearing Vee's baby doll nightie.

"Vee did say that I could borrow this and see if it still worked on you?"

Oh yes, dear reader, the sight of Julie in a baby doll nightie did indeed work for me. The cuppa had to wait for later.

xxxxxxx

Vee came back to the house around lunchtime on Wednesday; she had endured a fairly miserable Easter at home. Her brothers, true to form, had not seen anything at all wrong in Jeff's behaviour at Valentine's Day, and she had clearly had some blazing rows with them. They were all red-headed and impetuous, so they were used to having real hum-dingers.

Her parents had not supported her either; she was especially upset that her mother seemed to accept a man's right to do as he liked, and expect the woman to put up with such selfish behaviour. Vee had quite rightly rejected out of hand the suggestion to go and apologise to Jeff and ask to be taken back!

It was hard to know what to say to her; in my humble opinion her family had betrayed her. I knew that she came from a pretty tough background in the Valleys, where the men earned the money and made all the decisions, but Vee had stayed on at school past the leaving age, worked hard enough to have gained a place at University and come to Cardiff to study, in order to break free from all that crap. Hell, it was the 1970's, not the 1870's, or even the 1570's.

I nearly blew my top when Vee told us that Jeff's brother Gareth, the one who had got pissed and crashed the car at New Year, had dumped his girlfriend Nia because she now had a scar on her forehead and therefore wasn't pretty enough for him. She only had the scar because she'd been hurt in the car crash, which was entirely his fault for drinking and driving.

I was furious. The two of them were clearly complete wankers, and Vee was going to better off away from them.

The one good thing that had come out of the affair was that Vee was, at last, genuinely convinced that there was now no future for her at all with Jeff; we had been worried that she still had some feelings for him, and we could finally try to find her a new boyfriend without worrying about her going back to Jeff.

To cheer Vee up a bit, we took her shopping, down to the small shops in the Arcades.

Julie had remembered to bring her gold charm bracelet back from home with her; I had promised her a new charm to put on it. After much discussion and laughter with Vee, she went for the little Welsh Dragon charm, and we had it securely fastened by the jeweller.

Julie also had a record token to spend; she wanted to buy the new Rick Wakeman album, 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth', but it wasn't out yet. The man in the shop put her name down for a copy, and asked her to come back after the 18th May. He said that it was going to be popular; from the preview track he had heard, he thought it was even better than 'The Six Wives of Henry VIII', which we had liked the year before.

I was told to amuse myself for a few minutes while Vee took Julie into the shop where she had bought her baby doll nightie. They emerged giggling some time later with a plain brown paper bag, and we returned to the flat for a cuppa.

As Sian and Malcolm hadn't come back by tea time, I took Vee and Julie out for a Student Special curry and a beer, and we got back to the flat at about eight. There was still no sign of Sian, so we assumed that they had stayed on another day. There was no noise from downstairs either, so it looked like Sarah and Monica were also having an extended Easter break.

I put the kettle on, and Vee disappeared into her bedroom, to re-emerge a few minutes later in her dressing gown.

We drank the cuppa, and Julie then changed into her dressing gown while I had a pee and brushed my teeth.

"Right, Jon, time for the show!"

I followed the two girls into our room, to discover that Vee's mattress had miraculously appeared beside ours.

"Get your kit off, boyo, and then we'll see how Julie looks in her new nightie!"

Vee took off her gown to reveal her (slightly creased and crumpled) baby doll nightie, and then we watched as Julie slowly and tantalisingly removed her gown to reveal a beautiful pastel blue baby doll nightie that suited her colouring amazingly well.

Gustav rose to show his appreciation, and things got a little hectic as both Vee and I showed Julie just how much we appreciated her sexy lingerie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.