The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

The taxi was well worth the expenditure - we got back to the flat very quickly, rushed upstairs, and rather rudely dashed past Adrian who was drinking tea in the sitting room.

"Hello Jon, nice to see you - what brings you up here? Is Julie with you?"

As Sheila was pulling me along by the hand, I didn't get much chance to answer him. Sheila made our excuses.

"We'll catch up with you later, Twin, sorry - we're in a hurry!"

We headed into the bathroom and rapidly stripped off. Gustav was still massively engorged, almost painfully so, except that I couldn't actually feel much pain, because I was still completely numbed.

Sheila lubed Gustav up, quickly slipped a condom onto him, lubed it up generously as well, and backed up to the perch in the shower. I could tell from her erect nipples and the beads of moisture darkening her pubic hair that no foreplay would be necessary!

I stood next to her and bent my knees a little to get under her, before slowly inserting Gustav into her.

She gasped as he filled her, not quite as if she was in pain, but certainly in some discomfort.

"God, that's huge! Give me a minute or two, Jon."

I stood still and enjoyed the sensation of holding her so close. This position was already, on our second try, one of my firm favourites, with her arms around my neck, my arms either side of her to hold on to the grab rail while her thighs were on my forearms, and our chests pressed together with ample scope for kissing and eye contact.

Her breathing steadied, and she nibbled my ear.

"Okay, darling, I'm ready, but please go slowly."

I started moving. Without proper feeling in Gustav's head, I had rather less idea than normal of where he was, but he was so long and so thick at the moment that it didn't matter; Sheila was receiving a real reaming out, and was soon squealing with delight as the whole of her vagina received a close massage.

"Jeeeessuuuuusss! Oh fuck, that is amazing! Jon, my love, I'm coming already!"

She screamed and bucked against me, and I stopped moving and held her tight until the spasms settled down.

"Again please!"

I renewed my thrusting, and soon she was vocalising her pleasure again.

Once she had her breathing under control, we disengaged and stepped out of the shower.

"Let me have a look at Gustav, please, Jon."

She carefully peeled off the condom and looked closely at the wound.

"Great, no problem there. How are you feeling?"

"It's a really strange sensation, no definite feeling, but an idea that it is swollen almost to bursting point. There's no pain at all. I'm certainly up for more if you want to?"

"Oh yes my lad, I very definitely want to! I've never been filled like this, and probably never will be again! Bedroom please, I want to ride you and see how far down we can go. I'll bring the goodie bag."

Adrian was reading in the living room as we came out. He looked up automatically.

"Cup of tea?"

Then he saw my erection.

"Holy shit! Bloody hell Jon, are you okay?"

"We'd love a cup of tea in a minute, Twin, but come into my bedroom and I'll explain."

Adrian followed us, looking really worried. Sheila tried to give him a short but coherent explanation, which didn't seem to reduce the concern on his face at all.

"It's quite alright, darling, I took Jon to see Dr Baxter, and he's snipped off a bit of skin so Gustav can bend all the way, but the Novocaine injection has given Jon an episode of chemical priapism, which I'm intending to exploit fully!"

"But it's huge!"

"Isn't it just! I reckon that some of the folds of skin in my vagina have been stretched for the first time ever - it felt amazing. And I'm going to enjoy it some more in a minute! Where's my sewing tape measure?"

Sheila found her cloth tape measure, and uncoiled it to measure Gustav.

"How big are you normally, Jon?"

"About six and a half inches long; I've never measured the circumference."

"Well, you're nearly eight inches long at the moment, so no wonder you feel so big. And it's almost six inches round, to get the diameter divide by Pi at 3.142... , god, that's over an inch and a half thick!"

"Bugger me!"

I laughed at Adrian's shock.

"Nah, mate, sorry, I don't fancy you one little bit, and at the moment it's a bit too big to bugger you with. I hope it goes down okay, though, 'cos it's a really strange feeling having a such a huge whanger dangling there."

He laughed back. He could tell that I was okay with the situation, and he trusted both of us enough to let us get on with what we were doing.

"No way is that, or anything like that, coming anywhere near my bottom! It's a one way system, exit only!"

"And if you'd heard him on the toilet the morning after the cider festival, Jon, you'd be like me, and keep very well clear of it too!"

Sheila put her tape measure away, and picked up the goodie bag.

"Right, Jon, lie back in the centre of the bed."

She applied some KY to the shaft of my cock, slid on another condom, lubed it up and squatted over me as I lay on my back in the middle of her bed. Using her left hand, she guided the head of my cock to the edges of her labia, and very gently, but in one swift and continuous movement, eased herself all the way down onto it.

I could feel our pelvic bones meeting, but I had none of the usual sensations of warmth, pressure or pleasure that I normally felt when Gustav was fully engulfed in one of his favourite places. This anaesthesia might be great for hiding pain, but it was also completely deadening the good sensations. But that was selfish of me; what mattered was that Sheila had a wonderful time trying out my temporarily enlarged member.

"Oh wow, now for some fun!"

"God, Twin, how the hell did you get that monster inside you so easily?"

"Practice, love - anything that will let a baby's head out will stretch a bit when necessary! Now be a darling and bring us a couple of cups of tea in a bit!"

Adrian took the hint and left us alone.

Sheila rode me for something over an hour, stopping occasionally to check Gustav was okay and replace the condom, or to change position. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had; I suspect she did as well. Eventually she slumped onto my chest after a particularly noisy climax.

"Oh god, I'm knackered! That was absolutely glorious, Jon, and if I fall under a number 19 bus this afternoon, I shall die a very happy girl! Be a darling and make us a cup of tea?"

She rolled off me, and I got to my feet and went into the bathroom to remove the condom from Gustav, and to check him again. My pubic hair was absolutely covered in Sheila's juices, so I had a good wash before going to put the kettle on.

Gustav couldn't tell whether I washed him in hot or cold water; he was still dead to the world but massively engorged. I carefully and gently patted him dry, checked again that I hadn't damaged the two scabs, and put a towel around my waist.

Adrian was still sitting in an armchair in front of the fire trying to read his book, but he happily put it down and helped me make three mugs of tea. We took them in to Sheila, and sat on the bed with her. Adrian kissed her as she lay flat out across the bed.

"You all right, darling?"

I was surprised he actually needed to ask - the smile on her face, the twinkles in her eyes, the rosy glow on her cheeks - it looked to me like the ultimate 'I've just been really well fucked' look.

"God, yes, Twin, but my tummy muscles are going to ache tomorrow! This has been amazing!"

"I know, I've been reading the same page all morning, and with all the screaming you've been doing, I haven't taken in a single word! You might have had the decency to bring Julie with you, Jon - having to listen to you two at it like bunnies has got me all excited."

"Sorry, I thought about it, mate, but Julie and Vee are both off games, and I left them in bed with a hot water bottle. She did send you her love, but that isn't going to do you any good either! Haven't you got a local floozie on tap?"

"Not yet, I've had a couple of come-ons from nurses on the prowl for a young doctor, but nobody I can phone and invite round at a moment's notice!"

"It's a pity that Jen is just finishing being off games herself this weekend; I'm sure she would have been down here like a shot!"

"Yes, I did think of her! I can't get hold of Sian because you lot aren't on the phone, and I'm not sure that she'd leave Malcolm, from what I'm hearing. I'll have to try Mrs Palm and her five daughters if it all gets too much!"

"Sian and Malcolm are out walking the hills, so you're out of luck there as well. Why don't you get Sheila to give you a quick gobble then?"

"A gobble?"

"No, I hadn't heard the term before, either. My old housemate Huw used it in the pub one night when he saw a woman with bright red lipstick; he said that she probably gave a good gobble. He meant a blowjob. He was lucky she and her boyfriend didn't hear, as he didn't bother lowering his voice. He did get thumped a few weeks later, at a club where he asked a girl for a dance. When she said no, he replied 'I suppose a blowjob is out of the question, then?', not realising that her boyfriend was standing close by. He's still got an awful lot to learn, but to be honest, he's not the brightest button in the jar!"

They laughed.

"I'll go and have a drink of water, and you get Sheila to put you out of your misery!"

I went into the bathroom and tried to have a pee; Gustav was so solidly erect that I soon realised that I was wasting my time. I tried flexing him; there was no pain and I thought that I could just about detect some sensation returning.

From the smiles on both their faces when they rejoined me a few minutes later, I could tell that Sheila had relieved her twin's obvious discomfort, and enjoyed a tasty protein snack at the same time!

"Thanks, mate - we don't do that very often, because it always seems to be a wasted opportunity for a good shag!"

"No problem, it's the same with me and Julie. I'd much rather come inside her, and feel her enjoying it."

"So how is Gustav, Jon?"

"He looks fine, if still very swollen. I've bent him downwards, and your Dr Baxter seems to have sorted out that problem beautifully. Mind you, I'm only just getting some feeling back, it's all still pretty numb."

"Hmmm, it's been about three hours so far. Why don't you fuck me for a bit, and then if you don't come that way, I can try and sort you out with a bit of soixante-neuf. That way I get two lots of cream in a day, without missing out on any orgasms!"

So we went back into her bedroom and tried that. We wrapped Gustav up again in his protective sheath, and I quickly pounded Sheila to three huge orgasms in a row on her bed, but without coming anywhere near to the sensation of climaxing myself. We were using a lot of lubrication, and Gustav's abnormal size had stretched Sheila's vagina so much that only part of Gustav was really touching the sides.

We were both drenched in sweat, and couldn't summon up the energy to manage a fourth go.

Once Sheila could speak coherently again, she suggested we have a shower together to clean up.

This was the first proper (proper as in, with the purpose of getting clean!) shower I'd actually had with Sheila, although Julie and I had enjoyed one on our previous visit, and my sister Jen had showered with me several times just before she went off to Reading.

I very much enjoyed soaping up her lovely body, and if Gustav hadn't already been in a chemical priapic condition, he would have been as rigid as a steel rod through excitement. As with Jen and Julie, soaping her back and bottom was great fun, but washing her boobs was even better!

We were both squeaky clean all over by the time we were finished. I felt that I had a bit of sensation returning, so I put Sheila up on the perch and fucked her to a screeching orgasm without a condom, but Gustav didn't get there before she did, and I didn't want to risk opening the wound by trying too hard.

We towelled ourselves pretty much dry, and Adrian popped his head round the door to tell us that he had made lunch, as it was gone two o'clock, and we'd better eat something!

Lunch was a mug of tinned tomato soup, wonderfully warming with memories of childhood, accompanied by a coarse liver pate with thick doorsteps of toast and an apple. I was more than ready for it, and we finished off the rest of the loaf as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.