The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Cuddled against Sheila's soft and warm body, I slept like a log until Julie woke us to come and have a mug of tea in the sitting room. Her internal alarm clock had alerted her at half past six; her body telling her that it needed a cuppa. Being the darling she was, she had made us all one as well - and she had put the kettle back on for the second pot!

We quickly threw on our dressing gowns against the chill of the morning, and joined the two of them at the table.

Adrian and Sheila started discussing their shopping list, so Julie and I left them to it, grabbed our clothes, took them into the bathroom, and resumed our interrupted love-making session in the shower, much to our mutual enjoyment. It was not the first time we had brought each other off in that position, but because of the added security of the grab rail and the twins' shower cubicle, it immediately became one of our favourite sexual activities. (It still is!)

Then we did actually have a shower (with soap and water!), and got dressed, with the odd interruption while grateful and loving kisses were exchanged. I had enjoyed washing Julie's lithe body so much that I contemplated making love to her again, but we thought that it would be rude to our hosts to delay any longer.

When we finally emerged from the bathroom, we found that the twins were already ready for the day, and had boiled the kettle yet again.

We finished the loaf for breakfast, and milk supplies were also running low, so as it was now gone nine o'clock, Sheila suggested we all go shopping before the Saturday rush cleared the shelves of fresh food.

Clifton had several streets of small shops; the four of us strolled round as Sheila consulted her list and loaded Adrian and I up with various items. Once we were fully laden with the milk and bread as well as the meat, fruit and vegetables, the two of us headed back to the flat to unload our spoils and put the kettle on for another brew.

We nattered as we waited for the girls to come back; Adrian and I were finding that we had a lot in common, and we were rapidly becoming very good friends. He told me that he was playing rugby occasionally on a Wednesday afternoon; he said that he wasn't interested in the Saturday team because it was a bit too serious in the way of commitment to turn up every week and go drinking afterwards.

"I don't mind the odd beer, but they take it to extreme lengths, almost like a drinking competition, and it's not fair to Sheila to leave her alone every Saturday afternoon and evening."

"Nor to have you coming home late stinking of beer?"

"Yes, there is that as well! I threw up twice the first night I'd had a few beers after a game, so we agreed that it wasn't a good idea for me to go drinking with that lot. And despite talking to god on the great white telephone, I still got a hangover, which wasn't fair!"

I commiserated with him. I had learned my lesson the hard way in my first term, and although I still very much enjoyed having a couple of beers, I now hated the feeling of physical helplessness from being drunk, and I hadn't got legless since I had met up with Julie. I felt that I didn't need to drink until it affected me, and I had a lot more spending money, now that my old housemates weren't dragging me to the pub every evening at six o'clock as the doors opened!

"Yes, one of my housemates last year insisted that we drank four pints an hour, every hour from six o'clock on the dot, and there's no fun in that at all. Especially when it's that filthy chilled gassy stuff; it feels like you've got a ball of ice in your stomach!"

We heard the sound of the Yale key as the hall door was unlocked and the girls came in with the rest of the shopping; we finished making the tea while they unpacked their purchases, and Julie produced a paper bag with four large iced sultana buns, which went down well with the cuppa.

I tried to persuade Sheila to let us contribute to the cost of the shopping, but she wouldn't hear of it. I knew that their parents hadn't allowed them to find paid work in the summer, and I also suspected that their father's income reduced their maintenance grant. I didn't know how well-off they were, and didn't want them spending their budget on feeding us.

"No, Jon, really, it's great to see you both, and it's our treat."

"Are you quite sure that you can afford to feed us? You've really pushed the boat out for us, judging by the look of the fridge."

"No, we're fine, honest! Dad makes up for us not getting the full grant by letting us live rent free and paying the bills himself, so we're actually quite flush with money."

"Well, can we buy you a pub lunch as OUR treat to you?"

"Oh yes, now that's a different matter entirely! The Avon Gorge Hotel does a very good chicken and chips in the basket, and the beer's not at all bad. So, yes please!"

Adrian and I wandered down to the Hotel just before twelve, in order to secure a decent window table overlooking the Gorge and the view, which was the main reason for the hotel being built precisely on that spot. We had time for a pint before the girls arrived, and then we ordered from the bar. The food was actually very good, a large portion cooked to order and arriving steaming hot. The room was busy; it was obviously a favourite treat of the locals to have a pub lunch there on a Saturday.

The view of the Gorge from our table was dramatic, making it well worth arriving early to get a good table, and we were also surprised by the constant flow of traffic crossing on Brunel's Bridge. Even at only tuppence a car, it was clearly still a money-spinner.

It was Remembrance Sunday the next day, and a couple of people from the Royal British Legion came round the bar to sell poppies - of course we all bought one, and I think the Haig Fund did very well out of their visit. There was certainly a good steady clink of coins dropping into their collecting tin. We didn't begrudge the fact that we had already bought poppies in Cardiff - it was an extremely worthwhile cause, and we were happy to give twice.

Over lunch, the twins mentioned that they had gone home to see their parents the weekend before; mainly to demonstrate in person that they were still alive and well, clean and wholesome, after six weeks without parental supervision. They had also taken the opportunity to load up their rucksacks with extra things for the flat and a few more of their personal items.

"Mum and Dad were a bit worried when we took bits out of our rooms at home, they said that it seemed like we were fleeing the nest. But they were sensible enough about it; after all we are going to be spending far more time here than at home for the next five years."

"And did your Mum try to feed you up as if you weren't eating properly here?"

Sheila giggled.

"You have that as well do you? She cooked so many of our favourite meals that Dad asked us if we would mind coming home every weekend. He said that he hadn't eaten so well for a long time!"

"I'll tell you what was a real shock, though - having to sleep on my own in my single bed again. I've got used to snuggling up to Twin in a double, and I really missed the feel of her body against mine. I was tempted to nip down the passage and climb in beside her, but knowing our luck I'd have overslept and been caught in her bed in the morning."

"Tell me about it! The summer holidays seemed very long without Julie!"

"Oh, we made up for it on Sunday night, don't you worry. We were in bed by eight!"

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise!"

They laughed. They clearly hadn't gone to bed early just to get a full night's sleep.

Our meal and drinks finished, I settled up, and we strolled back to the flat, feeling with our full stomachs that all was well with the world. Even on a grey autumn day with a cold breeze blowing, Caledonia Place looked good. There were still some skips around, but generally things were neat and tidy. The twins' father had clearly got a good eye for a place that was coming back up in the world.

It was gone two o'clock; time had flown while we were having lunch. Adrian and I made a pot of tea while the girls were doing something in Sheila's bedroom. There seemed to be a lot of giggling going on!

Adrian gestured towards the bookshelves beside the fireplace; they were mostly empty, with piles of assorted hardbacks and paperbacks on the lower shelves.

"I brought some of my old paperbacks back from home last weekend; I need some light reading occasionally. We both bought a book to read on the train, and I got another Douglas Reeman, 'H.M.S. Saracen', just out in paperback. But his books are all getting a bit the same."

"I know, the hero gets sent to a new ship because his wife is having an affair, he meets ice-cool admiral's daughter, has a close-run thing with a superior force of German ships but emerges bloodied and victorious, gets awarded the V. C. and lives happily ever after with said daughter."

"Exactly! You know just what I mean. Still, it's pure escapism! And of course you get the odd little titillating snippet of foreign life: 'Hello Johnny, you like fucky-fucky? You like my sister? She very young, very pure, very clean!' I'm not too sure it was really like that!"

"I'll give you pure and clean! What on earth are you two talking about?"

The girls had emerged from Sheila's bedroom.

"No darling, I'm not meaning you! The book I was reading on the train had a bit where one of the characters gets approached by one of the locals in Malta pimping for his sister."

Sheila spluttered. I wasn't sure how much of the sound was laughter and how much was annoyance.

"Well, IF, and at the moment it's a very big IF, if I'm ever so desperate that I ask you to pimp for me, you'd better make a much more positive job of advertising my charms than that pathetic effort! Try something like 'the hottest sex you'll ever get' rather than 'pure', because I want it to be worth my while!"

Adrian went red with embarrassment. He was a genuinely nice lad, and he thought that he'd upset his beloved sister.

Sheila took pity on her brother as he stuttered another apology.

"It's okay, darling, I'm only teasing you! Now, speaking of fucky-fucky, Julie's been giving me the lowdown on what she's been getting up to with Jon, and there's something I want to try in a minute."

She kissed him on the forehead. He smiled, realising that she had been winding him up, and gave her a quick hug.

I looked at my girlfriend, who grinned at me mischievously. The two minxes had clearly been plotting again. Oh well, it probably wasn't going to hurt too much, so I decided to take things as they came, and passed her a mug of tea.

xxxxxxx

I collected the empty mugs and put them in the sink. Adrian had recovered his composure.

"So what did you have in mind? The hottest sex I'll ever get?"

"Oh no, that's what WE are hoping to get. Julie said that Jon made love to her while she was cuddling Vee, and that it was especially good. We're all going to try that. You two had better put some real effort into this after drinking all that beer!"

We had only had two pints each, but it wasn't worth arguing. Besides, Sheila's real point was that she wanted to try something else, and she'd like us to do our level best to make it extra special.

They took us into her bedroom, and we all stripped off. Adrian and I had some slight trouble removing our underpants; we had both achieved full erection in the few seconds it took to walk into the room. It was quite clear from the almost predatory look on Sheila and Julie's faces, as they observed our predicament, that we were about to get fucked rotten.

"Okay, it looks like we'd better get those out of the way first! We need both of you to last a while!"

They sat us down on the edge of Sheila's bed, and Julie started sucking me off while Sheila attended to her twin. I was just coming along nicely when they suddenly swapped places. That change of mouth and technique made me really excited, and I was very soon getting that preparatory feeling as your balls rise up and your cock gets just that little bit bigger and harder.

"Watch out, darling, I'm almost there!"

I could see Julie at the edge of my vision; she stopped what she was doing with Adrian, and quickly moved next to Sheila. Sheila slowed down her lip movements until I was almost groaning with pent-up frustration, and then she licked Gustav's head, and I went over the top, and shot my load into her eager mouth. I struggled to keep my balance; my ejaculation was trying to force my hips forward, but the effect was to send my upper body back on the bed, and I had to put my hands down behind me to stay upright.

After half a dozen spurts, Gustav was finished. Sheila withdrew her mouth from me and, keeping her lips closed, met Julie for a blistering open-mouthed kiss. They were clearly swapping my seed between them with their tongues, and it was incredibly erotic. I couldn't take my eyes off them!

Eventually they both swallowed, kissed one last time, and Julie moved back to working on Adrian. He had clearly also been greatly aroused by what we had just witnessed, and it wasn't very long at all before he was grunting and Julie was getting a mouthful of his spend.

She made a great deal of sharing it with Sheila, and again Adrian and I couldn't take our eyes off the incredibly erotic display of our two lovely girls playing with his come, trading kisses and moving their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. It was like a wet dream come true!

Then the two little hussies lay down next to each other across Sheila's bed, and made it quite obvious that it was now our turn to give them oral sex. I started with Sheila, and after a few minutes, just when she was getting really wet, she pushed me away and ordered her twin to change places.

I started lapping Julie's juices; Adrian had already got her gushing, and fairly soon she pulled my head even closer to her, shrieked and shuddered with delight. When she released me, I moved up her body and dribbled some of own own juice into her mouth. We clung together for a few minutes, aware that the twins were doing the same besides us. Then Sheila pushed her brother off, and sat up.

"God, that was good! Now, I want to feel one of you inside me! Are either of you ready to go again yet? Oh wow - you both are!"

I looked at Adrian - like me, he was already sporting a second hard-on. It was interesting how quickly we could recover, given the right incentive! I wondered if there was something in the girls' juices that had an effect on our ability to continue?

Sheila shushed us off her bed and removed her quilt, draping it over the top of the bed. Then Julie lay down on her back, and Sheila draped herself over my girlfriend, rubbing their pubic mounds together before she spread her legs over Julie's to expose her pink and puffy labia to our view. They kissed again.

"What do we do now, Jon?"

"Take turns making love to them! You go first, but when it's getting too much, or once she's come, stop, and I'll take over."

Adrian settled himself above his sister's adorable bottom, and slowly sank his cock into her from behind. After her oral orgasm, she was well lubricated, and she just sighed as she felt his penetration. He set up a good steady rhythm, taking long deep slow strokes, and she was soon moaning with pleasure.

"God, that's wonderful!"

Sheila was clearly in the mood; the back of her neck was rapidly going pink, and she was kissing Julie passionately as her brother took her ever closer to her climax from above. After a couple more minutes, she let out a huge sigh, and Adrian stopped moving as her clutching vagina pulsed around his cock.

"Oh wow, oh wow, OH WOW!"

Adrian moved his weight off her, and the two girls held each other tight as the orgasmic waves of muscular contraction ran through Sheila.

Then they rearranged themselves so that Julie was now on top of Sheila, with her legs open and ready for me. I moved over them, and slowly inserted Gustav into my blonde beauty. She was already quivering with excitement, really turned on by the eroticism of Sheila having just orgasmed above her, and it didn't take too many thrusts for me to get her over her peak. I pulled out, and the two girls desperately clutched each other again as my girlfriend's tummy muscles spasmed their way through her come. Even Sheila squeaked; from the sound of it she had experienced a very delayed aftershock of her own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.