The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Vee had rearranged the furniture in the room she had previously shared with Bryony, having now placed her mattress on the floor by the window, and shifted her wardrobe against the kitchen wall, where her bed had been the previous year.

I complimented her on the new layout, saying that it seemed a lot lighter and airier.

"Well, I thought with the extra space, I might be able to get you to chase me round the room, just to add a little bit of excitement!"

"Just don't run so fast that I can't catch you again!"

"Oh, I think your legs are longer than mine, so it shouldn't take more than three laps of the room before you do, that is if I haven't accidentally-on-purpose tripped and fallen face up onto my mattress on the first lap!"

"That would spoil it! Me Tarzan, you Jane - you have to pretend to run away a little bit!"

She giggled.

"I never did understand in the films why she ran away; the man was clearly drop-dead gorgeous with wonderful muscles to explore!"

"I think her governess must have been very remiss in her duties; had she been sent to a convent she'd at least have been intensely curious!"

We spent a long time just kissing and caressing; she gave me a really good back rub that had me purring, and I reciprocated by easing the tight muscles in her shoulders and neck, working my fingers gently into the knots with the help of some skin lotion.

"Wow, you're really tense, love! What's winding you up?"

"Oh god, everything and nothing! I had a bloody lousy summer, and I'm still really pissed off about that, and I just can't seem to get myself back into the right frame of mind yet. Don't worry about me, please just give me some time and I'll get over it."

I had thought that she seemed much happier; something had obviously reminded her of her disappointing holiday. I tried to comfort her in my clumsy male way.

"Vee, please remember that we're your friends, and if you need us, we'll be here for you."

"Thanks, Jon, I know that, I can tell that you all care about me, and I do appreciate it. Blame my hormones! And please keep going at that knot by my shoulder blade, it's almost exquisite agony, but it feels so much better already."

I continued with my massage, feeling her trying to relax her body, even though I knew that the hard pressure of my fingers must be causing her some discomfort. When I had finished, I got her to turn over and I gently caressed her front with her lotion, trying to run my fingers across her skin in a soothing and relaxing way. Her trim stomach felt soft and smooth, and I kissed it with soft caresses of my lips, causing her to purr in her turn.

It was difficult to remember to be soothing as I got to her boobs; I had to restrain myself from turning the massage into foreplay so that Gustav could get his end away as soon as possible, which was what he clearly wanted!

We took things nice and slowly this time; we had doused the raging fire within her that first evening back, and now she wanted to make love with tenderness and laughter.

She was much more the girl I remembered from June, but still not quite herself.

She had several bruises on her body from our violent coupling three days before; they were still quite fresh, and I felt very ashamed of myself. I apologised profusely for inflicting them on her, and kissed each of them better several times.

"That's okay, Jon, I was feeling pretty wild myself, and I needed a really good fucking. I know that you didn't really mean to hurt me, and although it made things even more passionate at the time, I think I've got it out of my system!"

I had one last lick around her labia; she was running with her juices, so I took some onto my tongue and moved up to kiss her, passing the nectar over.

"I think you're ready for some loving!"

"Oh god yes, I can't wait any longer!"

I didn't believe in teasing the girls, unless we were deliberately trying to make each other more excited, so I moved Gustav up and down her slit to pick up the maximum amount of lubrication, and then slowly pushed him into her vagina until he was all the way home. She sighed with satisfaction.

"God, I've missed this!"

"If it's any consolation, so have I! Eight weeks without!"

"And now you've got another ten weeks with lots!"

I laughed, although I hoped that once this initial frenzy was over, I'd be able to devote much more of my attention to Julie. It was alright having sex with Vee and Sian, don't get me wrong; it was any young man's dream to have a harem of three girls, but actually only having Julie would have been just as great. Vee and Sian were enthusiastic and fun to be with, but there wasn't the incredible connection with them that I felt with Julie, and, er, Jen, if I was honest.

Vee lifted her legs up and I took that as my signal to start moving. It didn't take all that long before she was bright pink and gasping, and I didn't make very many more strokes before Gustav was shooting into her tightly contracting internal muscles.

After we had got our breath back, and Vee had mopped us both up with tissues before the wet patch could spread onto her sheet, I got into my dressing gown, and went to see how the others were doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.