Fetishes - Cover

Fetishes

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Big-Busted, Young and Redheads. All of the things that make me hard!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Big tits

The first of my fetishes is big tits: at least 36s and at least DoubleD's.

18 years old

The next one of my fetishes is finding out a girl is 18 years old. All my endorphins go off.

Redheads

The last of my three fetishes occurs when I see a redhead of any age ... it hardly matters. Even the very young, but all I do is smile at them. I'm not a pedophile!

There is one young lady that fulfills all three of these

Her name is Addison — and she's my daughter.

--

I'm Henry Knight, 55, 6ft5, 220 lbs. My black hair is beginning to be replaced with smatterings of silver, most prominently at my temples. I think it looks cool.

Addison is 19, 5ft5, 115 lbs. and has red hair. It goes to her elbows. Her figure, in the last four years, went from almost flat to a full D-Cup. She loved it happening. I bemoaned it, due to my fetishes.

She made me take her to get 'D-cup appropriate' underwear. The only place I could think of was Victoria's Secret. We had one on in the mall.

The moment we walked in, it was a sight to behold. There were half a dozen woman customers. All were beautiful, including two redheads just as gorgeous as my daughter. Addison loved being here; I found a place and sat down.

The same way red hair makes me hard, my silver hair seemed to draw women of all shapes and sizes to me. The fact that I am in pretty good shape for my age doesn't hurt.

Addy got the attention of an employee, as I got the attention of a stunning redhead, who sat down next to me.

"Hello, my name is Genoa, is that your daughter you came in with?"

Clearing my throat, I said, "Yes, she got her good looks from her late mother who died 14 months ago."

"I'm so sorry," she said putting her hand on my leg. "That had to be so difficult for her. Are you OK?"

"I think so, by the way; my name is Henry. I know we have just met, but could you keep an eye on her while I make a phone call?"

"Certainly," she said getting up and going over to Addy.

I proceeded to make a fake phone call, first turning off the ringer as I watched them interact. The employee was as attractive as either of the ladies involved. I saw her bring out a tape measure, apparently planning on finding Addy's current measurements.

She first measured her hip and waist, and then went to her nice-sized bosoms. Addy turned to watch me, watching her. She smiled and waved to me.

When finished, Genoa motioned me to join the cadre.

"Daddy, I'm 36E-24-36, isn't that great?"

"For all the men who are not here at the moment, I must admit that is practically the perfect measurement, isn't it?" I turned to the employee, noticing her nametag was Katherine.

"Yes, it is. Especially if you shop at a boutique like we are," Katherine remarked. "What are we shopping for today Sir?"

"A little bit of everything. With her figure, practically nothing she owns fits her. Let's splurge and get everything from the skin out. Fortunately, I have deep pockets to spend on my gorgeous daughter."

"Isn't that sweet," Genoa said. "Let's start her out with a few push-up bras why don't we?"

"You ladies can figure it out. I'm just the money man," I said going back to where I was seated. Genoa took my arm and said, "Don't you want to see Addison try things on?"

"All right, if it's OK with her," I said being taken to a different set of chairs right next to the dressing room.

After a few moments, my daughter came out in a very red bra and matching panty. She was quietly giggling as she showed off to me. I casually as possible crossed my legs and said, "Very nice! That color looks great on you Addy."

Katherine said, "It comes in 21 colors." She handed me a book of color choices. I selected white, black, red, nude and navy leopard, asking for six of each. I wouldn't mind seeing her in the nude bra/panty set.

I was immediately told that everything had a matching panty to go with it. My daughter selected some thongs and some cheeky designs. I approved her selections.

"Next are dresses," Katherine said. As she took Addison, Genoa sat down next to me and asked, "Have you started dating again Henry?"

Rather forward of her, but I didn't have a good response, "Genoa. Every time I think of doing that, the face of her mother pops into my mind. That was quite the love we had. It's hard to imagine that I could find it again."

She took my hand and said, "Maybe the first woman won't be right, but maybe the second or third. A good-looking man like you needs to put himself out there. Under the right set of circumstances, I would date you." She added a wonderful chuckle after saying that.

"Really," I remarked, "Which would you prefer being, first, second or third?"

"See, now we're flirting. Your late wife would be proud. If you gave me the chance, I would want to be first, second and third," she said.

"That sounds like a foursome to me," I said cheekily. She laughed at that.

She got a card and a pen and was writing something. "Here is my phone number. I'll be waiting for your call."

Luckily, Addy came out in a full-length green pleated dress. She turned once all the way around. She then asked, "What do you think Henry?"

That was the first time ever she called me by my first name.

"Well Addison, if I took you anywhere in that dress, every man would wonder who the woman was, and I would love the notion I had the loveliest woman in the house."

Genoa leaned over and said, "Well said, Henry. What is it you do for a living?"

"I write novels, under assumed names."

"Anything I might have read?"

"I don't write blockbuster–type stories, but my best seller to date was called "Interview with Love." It sold just fewer than 40,000 copies. I'm about to start my first thriller, but I don't have a concept or a title for it yet."

"I'm sorry, but I've never read that particular story. Can I get it at Amazon?"

"Yes, it's been discounted. Once you get it, I'll sign it if you'd like," I said.

Addison came back out in denim shorts and a top without a bra on. It was strapless, and her perky nipples were obvious.

In my ear, I heard, "Isn't she beautiful Henry?"

Her hand was on the inside of my left thigh. She was near my erection.

"Yes," I said. "Addy honey, I didn't realize how marvelous you look in ... anything. I'm glad I'm your dad and not just a young boy looking at you. I don't need to see anything else. Pick out whatever you want, and we need to go. I've just been inspired to write my next story."

She went back into the dressing room, as Genoa now had her hand over my erection.

"What is your idea, Henry?"

"It's called 'Two Redheads.' A man falls in love with one ... and his daughter is the other."

"That sounds like a lot of personal research on your part. Can I help you?" she asked.

I gave her my address and phone number. We would meet at my place to discuss an arrangement.

After putting $547.77 on my credit card, Addison and I went home.

"What should I do with my clothes that don't fit anymore daddy?"

"Throw away the bras and underwear. We can give the rest to Goodwill next time we go out."

"It sure looked like you, and Gennie were getting along."

"Yeah, we really hit it off. She's coming over later. Is it OK with you if we started dating?"

"She's lovely, more like an older sister than a possible step-mother."

"Don't be so quick to get us married. I plan on taking my time. I need to get to my computer. I finally have an idea for my next story."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.