Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream
Chapter 7

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

The cave entrance was narrow. Tabatha realized that it was chosen because larger predators would likely have trouble getting into it, though it was large enough for saber-toothed tigers to crawl through. Once inside, there was room to stand up, so Tabatha brushed the dirt off her legs and her front.

Looking around and trying not to breathe in the heavy smoke from several fires, she could see that the cavern extended off into the distance farther than she could see. The ceiling was a dozen meters high, enough to give the cavern a cathedral-like feeling.

Cela had gone first through the entrance, and now pointed the way toward one of the interior fires. Ong gave Tabatha a rough shove in that direction when she hesitated to make sure of her footing on the rough, uneven floor. Instead of moving forward as Ong expected, Tabatha turned to glare at him. Cela grasped one of Tabatha's arms and attempted to lead her away, but when Tabatha turned to follow, Ong decided that now was the perfect time to claim her as his new mate.

Ong had followed them for several hours, watching the way Tabatha's tight skins clung to her body – especially her rear end. Her clothes were so tight that he could envision exactly what she looked like underneath, and by the time the little group had reached the cave, he was ready to claim her as his own.

His previous mate had been killed by a giant sloth when she had accidentally intruded into its feeding grounds while looking for berries. The creature had evidently smelled the fruit she had already collected and either mistook her for a large, ripe berry, or simply tried to take what she had. When Ong found her, she had been slashed by the sloth's wicked claws and was near death. As he carried her back to the cave, she died in his arms. After that, no other female in the tribe had been able to interest him, though several had tried.

But two seasons had passed since then, and Ong was ready. He had tested his cock with the sacrifice, Cela, and it had performed adequately. And now, his cock was heavy and ached to be buried in the rear end of the new, unclaimed female in front of him. Except for her lack of body hair, she was perfect. Rearing back with his spear, he whacked Tabatha alongside her head. The girl dropped like a rock.

"What you do?" Cela yelped excitedly.

"Female is mine!" Ong proclaimed as he bent down and scooped her up into his arms. "Ong name her 'Fire Hair', mate to Ong!"

He glared around, expecting someone to challenge his right to mate. A few resentful stares met his, as only a few of the males had gotten a good look at the newcomer. No one challenged him except Cela.

"She belong to hairless male," Cela tried to explain. "He will want her back."

"He can come. Fight Ong," Ong growled, and trod away, carrying his prize with him. "Ong take Fire Hair. Then Ong kill hairless male."

Ong arrived at his niche in the cave and glared around, making certain that all his possessions were present. He turned slowly to glare at his nearby neighbors and ensure that his wrath would meet anyone who stole one of his furs or his bone tools. His prize granite knife was with him always, and was his favorite weapon. It would never be taken, except over his dead carcass. Now, he had a new prize possession: his mate, Fire Hair.

He dropped Tabatha down into a soft mattress of furs, then proceeded to disrobe her. He didn't understand buttons or zippers, and finally tore her flimsy clothes off using brute strength, managing to scratch her with his claws only a few times.

Once she was bare, Ong stared down at her, mesmerized by her magnificent breasts, which seemed to stare up at him. Placing his hands on them, he gently squeezed, and smiled when he realized that, although they were hairless, they were much larger and more pleasant to touch than other females. Drawing his hands away, he gasped, realizing he had scratched her delicate, bare skin.

Without hair to protect her flesh, Ong realized that his new mate had certain drawbacks. He would have to handle her like a female handles a newborn youngling. He could not be rough with her as he had been with other females. He could break her, like the sloth had broken his last mate. He did not want that to happen.

Moving his hands down, he explored Tabatha's bare stomach and proceeded further down to explore between her legs. Everywhere he touched, he left scratches. Here, at least, there was a faint covering of soft, red hair, though not enough to hide what lay beneath, nor was it enough to protect her skin from being scratched. Between her legs, at least, she looked like other females. Her scent was faint and musky; ready. Ong decided that his 'Fire Hair' would spend a lot of time healing from his scratches.

He spread her legs out and positioned them one on either side of his furred belly. Holding her up with one hand on her torso and the other on his cock, he positioned her against him and pressed their two bodies together. Fumbling with his fingers and thumb, he opened her up and slid inside.

Tabatha grunted as Ong's cock invaded her pussy. She was being dry-fucked and that grated against her subconscious, helping her to wake up. There was also a tremendous pressure in her head, like she'd been in an explosion or something and had been hit with shrapnel. The bouncing up and down didn't help, either. Her pussy was quickly moistening, however, and that was good. At least, whoever was fucking her would find it easier to do without both of them being rubbed raw. That amazing sensation of her torso being riveted with nails helped, as well.

Ong kept moving 'Fire Hair' up and down on his cock, then noticed that blood was seeping from beneath his claws where he held her upright. He wasn't able to stop, though. It had been far too long since he had held his own female, and his need overpowered his desire to protect 'Fire Hair' from being damaged. He hoped her wounds wouldn't become puffy and begin to smell bad. When that happened, people often died. He didn't want that to happen to 'Fire Hair'.

The pain in her head was going away, and Tabatha realized she was probably healing from whatever had happened to her. Or, the exciting sensations occurring between her legs, coupled with the delicious barbs or nails gouging her ribs had driven the pain in her head away. She smiled as she remembered the punch line from an old joke about Adam and Eve; 'God, what's a headache?'

She didn't understand why if felt like she was squatting on a rug, or why the arms that held her so forcefully in place were so furry against the underside of her own arms. She wasn't ready to open her eyes, yet, as she was still half asleep; dreaming. A low growl and the shifting of her body so that she lay on her back jolted her toward awakening, however, and when the pummeling between her legs continued, she was curious enough to find out who had knocked her out and was presently raping her. She hoped she wasn't confined in some evil torture rack, but that, at least, would explain the nails in her sides.

Ong lay Fire Hair on her back so that his claws wouldn't rip her apart any more than she already was and plunged himself back into her wet, hot center. After a short time, he was getting more excited, and grabbed Fire Hair's breasts. As he exploded inside her, he gazed into Fire Hair's suddenly open eyes and grinned victoriously down at her.

Tabatha finally, completely and instantly awoke when something with sharp points grabbed her breasts and began squeezing. She bucked underneath her rapist, her pussy contracting in orgasm as her eyes flew open in surprise.

She didn't recognize who was on top of her, but the fact that she was being mauled by some kind of ape instantly registered. Unable to do anything until her body stopped quivering in orgasm, she grew more and more furious. As soon as she had enough control, she surrounded herself with her time shield and quickly expanded it, tossing Ong several feet away to land on the hard stone floor of the cave.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.