Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream
Chapter 9

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

"Ready?" Tony asked, raising his bow and aiming at the young girl's bare torso.

"I guess," Myla replied, sounding somewhat uncertain. "Go ahead..."

The swish of the arrow and the soft plop of Myla's bellybutton being skewered was quickly followed by a soft whimper from Myla's throat. She grasped the arrow, holding it tight with both hands as she slowly dropped to her knees, trembling and gritting her teeth to keep from screaming.

"Okay, now concentrate," Valerie, her Phoenix sister was saying, the urgent sound of her voice barely penetrating the haze of red, agonizing pain that flooded through Myla's body. "Let go and let the sensation wash through you. Don't fight the pain; just let it own you. Let go, honey, and you'll feel better."

Myla didn't know how she would ever feel better – she had an arrow stuck in her belly and it was poked all the way through her. She could feel where it rubbed against her backbone. And somehow, although she didn't understand it, she could actually see inside her body where a large blood vessel had been nicked and now her heart was furiously pumping blood into her torso where it was beginning to pool inside her. The sensation of that alone was sickening. But at least Val was right about one thing; forcing herself to relax and accept the pain made it easier to confront it.

"I'm going to die, aren't I," she grunted, not asking but simply stating what she knew to be fact.

"Of course you are," Valerie nodded, kneeling on the ground with her arms hugging Myla's naked shoulders. "You knew you would." She knelt on Myla's left side so as not to cause the arrow to move by accidentally brushing against it. "The sensations in your belly will change, soon, though. You should start to feel a sexual urge..."

"I already feel it," Myla gasped, surprised at how rapidly her sexual need was joining with the agonizing pain in her belly. The pain wasn't going away, but it no longer demanded all her attention. She wanted the arrow out of her belly, but she also really needed to be fucked. She looked up to see Tony standing there watching the two girls. His tight jeans hid nothing of his desire as he gazed down at them.

"Will you fuck me before I die?" Myla asked, astounded at the ease with which she grasped onto the concept of a sexual death now that she was about to experience it.

Tony bent down and grasped the arrow Myla was still gripping tightly with both hands. "That has to come out, sweetie," he smiled into her eyes, "otherwise making love to you will hurt even worse than being shot."

Myla nodded and gave a slight, fearful whimper, not wanting to experience even more pain in her belly, but she needed the arrow removed so that Tony could fuck her – No, so that she could enjoy Tony fucking her. She gave a sharp bark of a cry when Tony broke off the fletching, then gave a long, wavering wail when he reached behind her, grabbed the bloody arrowhead and pulled the arrow right through her!

She pressed the palm of one hand against her bellybutton as blood began to flow out and started to hyperventilate.

"Hold on, honey," Valerie was instantly there, cooing into one ear and urging her to "Relax, hold your breath. Okay, now exhale, real slow, okay? Now take a deep, no-no, sloooow! Breathe slowly. Let's get back to where we were a minute ago, okay? The only difference now is that you don't have an arrow sticking out of your tummy. Got it? You're gonna be fine."

'No I'm not! I'm bleeding inside and I'm going to die! And this man killed me and now he's going to fuck me until... '

"It's alright," Tony's gruff male voice penetrated into her thoughts. "You just lay back, now. Okay, let's move your hand so I can see..."

'Oh, yeah, Jesus! I'm gonna cum before I even get it in her! God I'd like to stick it in her bellybutton, but that's not what this is about. This is about a girl learning how to become immortal. I can always find a girl who'll let me fuck her belly – even the Queen has let me do it! But this girl has to become immortal, first!'

"Okay," Tony said, his voice heavy with arousal and sounding uneven. "Now reach down between your legs ... that's it ... now touch yourself between..."

"Oh!" Myla gasped, then raised her buttocks off the ground, grimacing from the fresh wave of agony the movement caused her. Whimpering and crying from the fresh onslaught of sensation, she gazed up at Tony, tears streaming from her eyes and said timidly, "I came."

Tony and Val quickly glanced at each other, then both reached forward to sooth the dying young girl. "That's good, honey," Valerie quietly assured her. "Coming when you die is a good thing. And don't you worry – I'll be right here to awaken you. I'll teach you how to do it so you never have to worry about dying again."

Myla gave a short, audible sigh as she relaxed back down to the ground. Looking up at Tony, she told him simply, "I'm ready now."

Tony quickly unbuttoned his jeans and shimmied them down his sweaty legs. Valerie helped by grabbing a boot from a foot when he raised it up to her and pulled it off. Tony quickly unbuttoned his shirt and cast it aside, then knelt down between Myla's legs, his jeans still wadded around one leg with the boot still on that foot. He didn't care, though. He needed to get his dick into that bleeding, dying female before she expired. He needed to feel her body die while he was inside her.

Myla was surprised at how easily Tony slipped inside her. 'I must be really soaked down there, ' she thought, embarrassed, then suppressed a laugh as she realized how silly it was to be concerned about her sexual readiness when she was bleeding all over his hands and belly. She wasn't feeling any pain at all, now, not even when Tony started ramming his cock into her, going deeper and harder with every stroke.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.