Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Frank had Tanya tied naked to a wagon wheel with her legs spread wide. She was currently upside-down with Frank holding her in place with one hand tightly gripping a smooth, creamy thigh. His other hand was busy painting her soft, golden bush with kerosene, causing her to squirm with ticklish delight.

"I'm constantly amazed ... how ... you can find so many ways ... to depilate me," she gasped, twitching with sexual arousal. "You know, I could just burn it off myself ... I am a Phoenix now ... remember?"

"Yeah, sweetheart," Frank grinned down at her, "but it's more fun this way. Besides, I think you'll like the way I put out the fire..."

Tanya moaned, but didn't try to read his mind. It was always more fun to be surprised by his inventiveness when it came to her sexual mutilation and murder. She thought back to that time in the lodge when he'd actually rammed a pry bar up inside her, all the way to her chest, then skewered both her breasts with another iron bar. The pry bar he'd shoved inside her had a bend in it that caused it to exit just below her rib cage, and she remembered that Frank had actually fucked her in her chest wound, then fucked both her breasts in the holes he'd made before they'd had a chance to heal.

That had been the last time he'd killed her. Shortly after, Frank and Tanya had been forced to leave Jurassic Lodge, and he'd been too depressed to do anything to her since. Now, finally...

Frank lit a match and touched it to Tanya's furry mound. With a quiet whoosh! it lit up with a soft blue flame that instantly evaporated her pussy hairs. The wagon wheel groaned and cracked as Tanya arched against it, her almost silent keening the only other indication that she was in agony. Her flesh blistered and bubbled, turning black as the flame died from lack of fuel. After a few seconds, only a tiny flame where the fuel had pooled was still visible.

Tanya could feel it, though – burning her pussy lips and scorching the insides of her thighs. As her body changed from burning to lusting, she squeezed her pelvic muscles, then cried out in shock as she realized that Frank had poured kerosene into her cunt, and she'd just squeezed it all over herself. Flaming kerosene dribbled down her ass, finishing the depilation between her legs. Her clitoris bubbled as the flaming fuel also streamed forward over her freshly scorched mound and quickly dribbled in tiny rivulets down her taut belly toward her breasts.

Tanya screamed as she came, writhing and twisting wildly and actually breaking the wagon wheel in half. She was still securely tied to the pieces, however, and was almost as immobile as before. As the bottoms of her breasts began to bubble, she realized that the fire wouldn't go out if it burned through her tightly stretched skin to the fatty tissue just beneath and she wondered how many orgasms she would have before her breasts were completely burned away.

She felt Frank inserting something into her burned out cunt and opened her eyes to look up along the length of her scorched body at him. She gasped in delight as she saw a fuse dangling down in front of her pelvis, then grunted as he stapled it to her blackened pelvic bone, one side of the metal staple on each side of her clit with the fuse pressed against the middle. An instant later, the hot gasses from her burning breasts ignited the fuse and Tanya let out a wail, writhing as she came again from being inundated with sparkly gunpowder.

She came constantly as the spitting flame traveled up her belly and around to incinerate her clitoris yet again, then she didn't feel anything for a second or two and wondered if the flame had failed to travel beneath the staple to continue its course along what was left of the fuse.

Then her pussy lips were burning again as the spitting fire traveled along into her cunt and disappeared. A second later, she exploded, covering her legs and belly with blood and half-cooked bits of flesh. Fresh blood pulsed out from between her legs and flowed down her belly, covering her upside-down torso and breasts, quickly quenching those twin fires before cascading down to be split by her chin into two dark rivers that traveled up each side of her face and into her hair.

Frank knelt down in front of his dead wife, his trousers around his ankles, and stared at her ruined, blood-soaked body as he stroked himself. Then, awkwardly scooting forward on his knees, he shoved his hard cock into Tanya's slack mouth, reveling in the feel of her slippery, still tongue as the upper side of his cock pressed against it.

As he fucked her dead face, he pressed forward, reveling in the feel of her bloody, burnt breasts against his belly and the feel of the blood coating her belly as he rubbed his face against her pelvis. The smell of the small explosive filled the air, warring with the metallic taint of fresh blood as the dominant stench. This close to Tanya's blown out cunt, Frank could also smell scorched hair, and he became even harder as he forced his cock further into her relaxed throat.

'I'm not gonna let go this time!' Frank thought savagely to himself, 'I'm going to fuck her 'til she comes back to life!'

He could feel his balls slapping against her face and remembered that, in life, she really didn't care for that. But she couldn't feel anything at the moment, and he could enjoy what he was doing without concerning himself about what she might think. After all, he'd just burned her half to death, then blown her up, so a little ball bouncing wouldn't likely bother her, even if she could feel it.

Besides, this was an experiment: He'd never had his cock down her throat when she flared back to life, and he wanted to feel the first twitching efforts that a Phoenix might make when being reborn. He suspected that Tanya's throat might twitch before she flared, like her pussy did, and he wanted – no, needed – to experience as much of her as he could. This was one of the few times that he intended to fuck her until she flared, and this was the first time that he'd have his cock down her throat when that happened. He wanted to feel that first lurch of returning life – needed to feel that she wasn't permanently dead. Every time he killed her, he was deathly afraid that, this time, she might not come back – that this time he might permanently lose her – and he was willing to risk his own death to get rid of that awful dread once and for all.

He squeezed her limp torso against him, reveling in the blood slippery skin rubbing against him, gasping with the incredible sensation of his cock buried halfway down his dead wife's throat. The increasing buildup of sensation in his balls, then along the length of his cock let him know he was about to come. He was so immersed in his own approaching orgasm that he almost missed the faint clench of Tanya's throat around his cock.

He was pumping his sperm deep into Tanya's throat when she closed her mouth around his cock, physically biting into its turgid flesh with her teeth. Her body was heating up and starting to scorch him, but he held on, not ready to be finished with her as he continued to pump his semen into her throat.

As Tanya flared back to life, she bit him harder even as she burned his stomach and chest. Frank found himself with his mouth against Tanya's pelvis, his teeth buried in her mound as though to physically bite off her clitoris. The living flame of her Phoenix fire flared around his cheeks and into his mouth as he clamped down on her. Frank's cock had finally stopped its intense spasms and he could feel his hair burning, both around his cock and around his head. Savagely, he fought his body's attempts to let go, his burning flesh pure agony, but he held onto her as tightly as he could, his screams muffled against Tanya's flaming cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.