Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream
Chapter 4

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

"Oh, yeah! Right there!" Ivory whimpered as Frankie slowly but firmly pressed his fingertips against the inside front of her pussy. Frank Jr. chuckled as he explored his wife's new body. She'd spent her first half century as a completely normal human, growing up in Solar City and migrating to New Eden with the remaining humans when their underground city in the Colorado Rockies had been attacked by the Confederacy – America's last attempt at a national government.

Ivory, a trained nurse, had helped Frank Jr. – Doc Frank to everyone who knew him – during the final evacuation and had fallen hopelessly in love with the man. Of course, he was in his mid-twenties (judging from his appearance, anyway) and she was, as she classified herself, a first rate MILF, having turned forty a couple of years earlier. She was convinced that he would never have any sexual interest in her.

And Ivory was completely wrong – on several counts: Doc Frank was almost a century old, and he didn't judge people by how handsome or beautiful or old or homely they appeared. He'd noticed her selfless devotion to her patients – the wounded and irradiated refugees from that last battle – and, like her, had fallen in love.

After the refugees were settled into the various towns and villages across New Eden, Ivory and Frankie were married, and Ivory received a special gift from her new husband's 'aunt', Queen Alana. It was a vial of the vampire queen's blood, and it gave Ivory her vanished youth along with the shared immortality of the Tabor matriarchs, namely Tanya and Frankie's sister, Alicia.

Unfortunately, Ivory's immortality was short-lived, if one can pardon the pun. Trapped in a grain storage bin along with her new groom, Ivory had starved to death and discovered herself reborn in a rejuvenation tank at University. She was now a hybrid – the same species as the 'goddesses' that governed New Eden. The goddesses were also immortal, and she shared that immortality with them, along with their artificially enhanced sexuality. She was discovering she needed sex – a lot of it – and she needed it to hurt.

"Not quite the timid girl I married," Frankie grinned as he twisted his arm deeper into his wife's pulsing cunt. His action was rewarded with a whimper from Ivory, along with a tightening of her pussy walls against his wrist. "I expect I'll be shoving fireworks up there one day, just to hear you scream."

"This..." Ivory panted, "is quite ... sufficient ... Uuuuhhh! God! I'm cumming again! I can't believe ... Ooooohhhh!" She pauses to catch her breath. "Can't believe how fucking horny I am! All the time!" Her back arched as she had another orgasm, then she dropped flat onto the bed table, gasping and panting to catch her breath, feeling with her hand just how much of Frankie's arm was still up inside her. "D'you think I'll ever get back to normal?"

"Is it important?" Frankie asked, tickling her insides and making her twitch with newfound desire. "You always envied my mother and her ability to take as much damage as she does..."

"Your mother..." Ivory gasped, still catching her breath and trying to ignore what Frankie was doing to her pussy again, "is built like a brick shithouse, with enormous tits and a body that could fuck an exploding roman candle. I'm just a skinny..."

"Slender," Frankie corrected her.

"Skinny little half-breed that would... (gasp! Stop that!) ... would get blown apart if I tried some of the stuff she and your namesake Daddy do to each other. Oh, god! Don't stop!"

I wouldn't know," Frankie grinned as he slowly backed his hand out just enough so that his knuckles stretched her pussy lips. "I don't have that kind of relationship with my mother. Or Alicia, either."

"Alicia's not like that," Ivory replied, defending her sister-in-law. "She channels her sexual urges – Oh, Jesus! – into creativity and designing parks and city landscapes and stuff."

"And she's worn out six husbands," Frankie reminded her.

"Oh..." Ivory replied, twitching as Frankie forced his arm deeper inside her. "And how soon will I wear you out? I got your arm halfway used, and your cock definitely quit some time ago, I recall ... Oh fuck, here comes another one ... Ohhhhhh!"

"My cock is just fine," Frankie grunted as he twisted around to show off his hard-on, "I just can't figure out how to stick it in your behind while I've got my hand inside your pussy." He chuckled with a gritty smile on his face, then went back to pummeling his wife's engorged pussy, slowly shlucking his arm out a few inches then shoving it back in. Each time his knuckles pressed against Ivory's cervix, she whimpered and trembled in orgiastic helplessness.

"Talk dirty some more..." Ivory whimpered, still trembling from that last orgasm. "And hit me harder. Fist me!" she added as she remembered what this particular perversion was called. "Make me feel it!"

Frankie sighed, then grinned as he folded his cum-soaked fingers into a fist. Pulling his arm back, he rammed forward into the top of her cunt and felt something give. Then his arm was impossibly buried in pure female sex all the way to his elbow and Ivory was writhing and crying and kicking him. The tightness around his wrist was amazing, but painful. Pulling back only made Ivory scream louder, and he realized that he'd punched all the way into her womb.

This was extremely dangerous, he realized when streaks of blood began to appear on his arm as he attempted to pull himself free. Ivory was bleeding inside, where he'd obviously ruptured something. He hoped he hadn't ripped a vein or an artery, but that hope vanished as more blood began forcing its way through the tight opening of her vaginal lips. As he pulled his arm out to his wrist, he gasped at the horrid, dark red color that coated his skin. Pulling his hand free caused another cry from Ivory's other end and released a gushing torrent of blood that had been trapped inside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.