Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Miranda lay on the ground, two dead monsters nearby, and a third still scrabbling along the ground, trying to reach her. A nearby blast from Ric's elephant gun finished it off and it flopped down, dead. Miranda was lifeless as well, having been torn into pieces by the beast that still held part of her in its dead, bloody mouth.

Tanya lay, gasping on the ground, watching Frank approach. The attack was over. She counted five dead pterodactyls on the ground. She could see Miranda, but had no idea where Murielle was. An odd sexual radiation was coming from the trees behind Ric and Frank, and Tanya realized it was Alana.

Not being out with the other girls, Alana hadn't been attacked by monster birds. Instead, she was on her knees, in the shade of several trees, gasping though punctured lungs. An image of Tony standing just in front of her with another arrow poised to...

Tanya grunted as she felt the arrow tear into Alana's belly. She could feel Alana fall on her back with her legs folded beneath at the knees, trying to raise her pelvis to give Tony a pussy shot. A few seconds later, Tanya nearly came as she felt the effects of an arrow piercing up through Alana's pelvis and deep into her guts.

"You okay?" Frank called out as he drew near.

"Yeah, I think," Tanya gasped in reply. "One of those fuckers got me right between the legs. I think I pissed in its mouth..."

She watched Frank grin at what she'd said, and knew that, in a few seconds, there was going to be something else between her legs, especially as soon as Frank discovered the jagged perforations that tore right up the middle of her belly.

She gasped again as she felt Alana take an arrow right up her ass. 'She's having more fun than I am ... but only for another minute or two!'

Tanya flopped back against the ground to give Frank a better view of her bloody torso and grinned, still gasping for air through a punctured lung as he dropped his pants to the ground and kicked them off.

"Like ... what ... you see, cowboy?" she gasped, spreading her legs to show him her blooded cunt. "It got me in ... the ass, too..."

Frank grabbed her legs and savagely flipped her over like she weighed nothing at all. Tanya grunted; her breasts squashed against the soft earth as he slammed his cock into her ass and began pummeling her, bringing her to orgasm in seconds. Then he was coming, spurting his hot juices deep into her rectum, causing her to come, again. He pulled out, gasping and covered with sweat, and flipped her over again to stare at the sky. She cried out as Frank slammed himself into her shredded pussy and pounded into her until she came again, grunting like an animal with every brutal thrust. When he came again, he collapsed down on top of her. They both concentrated on breathing for the next few minutes.

"Guess I get the dead one," Ric murmured, chuckling at his memory of the unusual conversation he'd had with that dark-haired goddess he'd gutted and fucked the previous evening. Before he would give himself to pleasure, though, he'd made sure all the animals on the ground were properly dead so that no surprises would interrupt what he planned with the partial torso that had been Miranda.

"Let's see ... this looks like her pussy..." He pulled his trousers, covered with fresh dinosaur blood, down around his ankles and dropped to his knees. Dragging Miranda's shredded torso toward him with one partially connected leg, he positioned himself over her corpse and plunged home.

'Ooo, I almost felt that!' he heard in his head.

'What the fu..." he exclaimed, abruptly stopping and looking around anxiously.

'It's okay – you don't have to stop ... Besides, you only have a few minutes before I flare ... so go ahead and have fun! We can do this again, later, if you want... '

Ric realized that Miranda was still in her body, dead though it was, and he could feel her thoughts now that he was in physical contact with her remains. Knowing that she was watching him violate her ruined body gave him a real rush and it was only a few more seconds before he came inside her dead, unmoving cunt.

'That was nice. Better move back, though ... here I come!'

Ric quickly pulled out and sat back on his heels, his cock dangling down between his legs as he watched Miranda's corpse ignite.

'Ow! I think I'm missing some parts... '

'I can still hear her, ' Ric thought to himself. 'Weird.'

'Then back up some more. I need room to grow another leg, here... '

Chuckling to himself, Ric sat back and moved his legs out of the way – of where Miranda's right leg would be if it had still been attached. It was strange, he thought, that, of all the girls he'd killed, this one was the first to ever speak back at him. But then, he remembered, he hadn't killed this one; this one, he'd actually tried to keep from dying – not that his efforts had done that much good. At least, she seemed grateful enough to share her thoughts with him. Hopefully, when she was alive again, she would share her sensations with him while he fucked her – like that strange little gypsy-goddess had last night.

Things were looking up. This was the second woman in two days who had mind-linked with him. And this one wasn't one of those fabled, magical goddesses who desperately needed to fuck everything in sight. Plus, she didn't seem to have a serious relationship like the one he'd fucked and nearly killed last night – at least, not that he knew about. Maybe Miranda could be 'the one'.

The living fire from which Miranda was recreating her body was almost invisible to the naked eye in the bright heat of the day, but Ric could feel the infrared pouring out of her mangled corpse, even more than he felt the radiation from the sun pouring down from directly overhead.

In another moment, the girl was flesh and blood ... Well, flesh, at least; he couldn't see any blood. That had either been completely absorbed or burnt away by the fire. He barely flinched as Miranda jerked back to life – suddenly gasping to fill her empty lungs with fresh air. He loved the way her breasts bounced with her violent motion, arching her back that way and gasping to fill her empty lungs like she was in the middle of an orgasm.

He grinned. Maybe she did. Have an orgasm.

'No, but coming back to life has a lot of similarities... '

'My God! She's still in my mind!'

'My God! She's still... ' the female voice mimicked his exact thoughts, then laughed, 'really horny!' She sat up and hunched her shoulders forward, pressing her breasts together, almost inviting him to...

He eagerly reached forward and pounced on her, like a greyhound on a rabbit, and began sucking on one of her freshly made nipples. She squealed in delight at his attack as she fell back in the singed grass, then grunted as his weight forced all the air out of her brand new lungs.

'Greyhound on a rabbit?' she thought into his mind as she held onto the sides of his head with both ears in a failed attempt to lessen the overwhelming sensations of having her tit nearly sucked right off her chest.

'Sorry – that's the image that came to mind ... You are succulent enough to be a rabbit, captured in my teeth and about to be torn apart and eaten raw... '

'You like raw?' she chortled in his mind. 'If you want, I can cook myself... '

He released her in a flash, quickly sitting up before Miranda could possibly act on such a thought. "No!" he commanded, angrily shaking his head at her. "No fire when we're together! Ever!"

Miranda stared at him for a moment, then simply blinked, refusing to answer or even to acknowledge that he'd said anything at all. Ric felt confused, now, knowing that somehow he'd messed up this moment with this fantastic looking babe lying naked in the grass in front of him. Her mind, which had been open and flooding him with her emotions and sensations, was now a brick wall. She'd simply shut the door against him. Not with any sort of anger or upset that he could detect; she was just blank, now – no emotion on her face – no nothing.

"I ... I'm sorry," he stammered, still staring at her as she watched him. He sat there, wondering why she didn't just get up and walk away – or magically vanish; teleportation was one of her abilities, after all. His mind got sidetracked for a few seconds as he realized that she could have prevented her recent, very gory demise by teleporting to safety, and yet, she'd allowed herself to die, deliberately.

Was it just so he could have a bit of macho fun – kill the monster that had killed her? Dead-fuck her? Why was she still here?

'Perhaps because you want me here... '

She was back in his mind, again! He realized that he should be angry. She was playing mind games with him – literally and not figuratively. Was this some kind of test? He knew women placed different ... values ... if that was the right word, on how men reacted in various situations, and they often tested potential partners and based their decisions on the perceived 'depth' of the person being tested.

But he had no idea how to win with such an uneven playing field. There was no way to learn the rules, or to anticipate which response would trigger what reaction. Each woman was different, and each had her own series of ... tests.

He sat down on the grass and brushed crushed grass off his knees, pretending, for a moment, to ignore her. Like he could easily ignore a naked girl sitting with her legs still spread – right in front of him – hiding nothing, seemingly just waiting for him to do something.

"Okay," she said, aloud this time and not in his mind. "I promise I won't burn you. Ever."

Ric chuckled, his relief flowing over him in a surprising wave. "You don't like people ordering you around, do you?" He'd said it like a statement, rather than a question.

She smiled and shook her head.

So, that was what she'd been deciding – whether or not she might be willing to put up with a more-than-a-little bossy old man (well, older than her, anyway).

And ... she must still be reading his mind, because her smile widened a bit, and he was pretty sure it was his thought about their respective ages. Then he remembered another pair of twins – two blond girls who'd been among the spaceship passengers. They'd both been married to the same man, and he'd been at least in his sixties, whereas they'd both looked twenty. And as he recalled, they'd both seemed extremely content and often sported that 'fresh-fucked' look (and smell) as they waited in line at the communal showers.

'I wonder if that old boy is even still alive?' he thought to himself, not realizing that he'd vocalized the question in his mind, or even that Miranda had guided his thoughts in that direction – after all, she'd been on that ship, too. They all had.

"That was Amber and Ember," Miranda told him. "They were Lisa's first twins – the beginnings of her blood family. Roland was husband to both of them, as they'd promised each other that if either of them found a potent man, whoever found him would share him with the other. Roland finally succumbed to the lure of vampiric immortality, and he's the only male with Lisa's blood in him – except for Macario, of course, who was the first person she blooded, ever. So I guess that makes Roland and Macario my brothers – though I lost track of Roland and his wives after we got to New Eden."

Ric grinned as he listened to the luscious woman. He was glad that she was willing to talk to him, although this was mostly a history lesson rather than something about her, personally – except for that last part, about Macario being family. He'd heard, years ago, that Lisa's rules for collecting twins were that they had to be female, as she was sexually attracted to females more than males, they had to have some sort of psychic ability, and that they had to be orphans – no family to leave behind.

That meant that the only real family Miranda had left was her twin sister, and, through Lisa's blood, three other sets of otherwise unrelated twins and two men. That also meant that Miranda was probably lonely a lot of the time, as she and her twin mostly tagged along wherever the queen and her consort went.

'So you think I might be 'easy pickings'?' she thought at him, looking more serious than she had a moment earlier. 'Simply because I don't react to you like most young girls do?'

Ric clamped down on his thoughts, trying to send a loud, 'No!' back toward her. "I don't think that at all!" he insisted. "It's just ... that ... I, um, tend to evaluate ... how ... I mean, my mind is always working on angles ... problems, I mean..."

"Regarding whether or not you might get lucky?" Miranda chortled, finishing his sentence for him.

Ric glared at her. She was smiling at him again. 'This is another test, ' he realized. "Yeah," he replied, not willing to argue with her. Maybe not arguing was yet even another test. Then he remembered – he'd already 'got lucky' with her. Or, at least, with her corpse.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, hoping to change the subject. "I think we brought food – I hope!" They both rose and Ric got to admire Miranda's lovely rump as she brushed grass off her legs and buttocks. Then they walked back toward the tree line.


Alana grunted as Tony yanked the long, wooden arrow out of her ass and quickly replaced it with his cock. He was careful not to lie down against her back, as a half-dozen long, bloody shafts with very pointy ends were sticking out of her, from where he'd fired them into her tits and tummy – especially around and including her bellybutton – a few minutes earlier.

An image flashed through his mind of grasping onto the slippery spikes and pulling them on completely out of her. He began to do exactly that an instant later, then being very surprised that – the rest of the shaft, of each and every one – was missing. These little round shafts went down into her back less than two inches. Plus, she barely bled from the perforations they left behind.

'This is fucking weird – especially since these arrows came through from her other side... ' he thought to himself. 'These shafts couldn't've broke off inside her – could they?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.