Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream
Chapter 9

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Tanya stepped out from her shower and smiled as she noticed Frank, who was sitting naked on the stone bench nearby. Carefully combing the knots out of her long, water-laden blond hair, she watched Frank watching her from the corner of her eye. She smiled as she felt her nipples harden. After all these years, he still aroused her like no one else ever had. Hearing him chuckle, she turned to smile at him. "What?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"You."

"Me? What about me?"

"You are so fucking sexy," Frank confessed. "I have to be the luckiest guy in the world."

"The luckiest guy in the world's girl has a sore butt," Tanya grinned, and twisted her hips back and forth a couple of times. "I think you were trying to break it."

"I could make you forget your butt," Frank grinned, stroking his slowly hardening cock.

"What'd'a have in mind, cowboy?" Tanya grinned, dropping her hair-laden comb into the sink. "Haven't you reamed me out enough for one day?" She stroked her long fingers up under her breasts, gently raising them so the eraser-hard nipples pointed straight at him. "Maybe some other body parts need attention..."

She grinned as Frank's cock quickly rose another inch, then she dropped down on her knees in front of him. Leaning forward, she delicately closed her lips around the head of his cock, only to be surprised when Frank placed the palm of his hand on her forehead and pushed her head back. "What's wrong?" she asked, slightly confused.

"I want to play with some of our toys," Frank replied, raising his eyes upward to indicate Let's go upstairs...

Tanya glanced out through the archway toward the pool and understood. Frank wanted to rip her open – make her bleed. And he was still uncomfortable about doing things like that to her in public – unless, of course, they were on the stage performing for an audience. Then, he was more than willing to demonstrate her bloody sexuality to anyone who was willing to watch.

She leaned forward and hugged her soft breasts against Frank's hardness, her arms wrapped tightly around his hips ... and teleported.

Frank jerked as he felt the room change. It was always a bit nerve-wracking whenever she transported them that way, but it would have been even more distracting to physically walk (or rather, run like a pair of horny teenagers) down to Tanya's playroom beneath the staircase leading to the second story of the lodge.

"What do you want to use on me?" Tanya asked, leaning back and releasing Frank's cock from between her bouncy breasts so that it smacked against his stomach. Using one finger, Tanya pulled his cock forward again and released it, laughing as it noisily smacked against his stomach again. And again.

"Alright, that's enough!" Frank growled and grabbed her hands when she tried it a fourth time.

"But I like playing with it," Tanya whined. "It's cute."

"And in another few seconds, you were going to get wet. Wetter," he added as Tanya whipped her still-damp hair around at him.

"Ooo!" Tanya cooed and eagerly reached forward again. "Let's get wetter!" Then she grunted as a breast was squashed against one of Frank's knees, raised in self defense as she reached for him again. "Ow..."

She caressed her firm nipples for a few seconds, then slapped her breast against his hard knee several times, swinging her torso from side to side. "Aaahhh ... This is starting to feel good..."

Grinning, but not daring to touch his cock for fear of it exploding all over her face, Frank reached back to the table behind the bench he was sitting on. The clank of a short metal bar attracted Tanya's attention from her self-abuse as he picked it up.

"Oh, that'll be fun," Tanya said, her voice breathy with arousal. "You remember the first time you skewered my breasts?" She chuckled wickedly as she recalled, "We both forgot I had implants back then. And after you punctured them, you had to cut my tits open in order to get them out so's I'd heal. And you fucked me the whole time you were doing it." Her eyes were glistening now with anticipation. She wanted to be hurt, and her pussy was almost flaming with liquid desire.

"Your tits didn't seem to be smaller when we were finished," Frank observed. "In fact, I think they grow every time I mutilate them."

"I think they like it," Tanya whispered. "I know I do..." She didn't tell him that she routinely teleported fat cells, a few cubic centimeters at a time, from her buttocks to her breasts, especially when she was alone and feeling neglected, which (she considered) happened a lot despite Frank's seemingly constant attention. She just needed to be used. Constantly. If she wasn't being fucked, she wanted to be. If she was, she wanted to be mutilated, as well. She was never completely satisfied. Then she amended that as she realized that she was only completely satisfied when she got the whole package.

"Up and down?" Frank asked, "Or sideways?" He meant which direction she wanted to be skewered. 'Up and down' meant only skewering one breast at a time, while 'sideways' meant that he could impale both of them on the same metal shaft. With both of her breasts impaled, Frank could use the shaft as a handle to jerk her torso back and forth while he fucked her, which she also loved, as the agony of tearing her breasts like that went straight to her pussy.

In response, Tanya shoved her breasts together with both hands and grinned up at him.

"Crossways it is," Frank agreed, placed the sharpened point against the outside bulge of her left breast and began to twist, pushing forward against her yielding softness.

"Use a hammer," Tanya suggested just as he started pushing. "I like the feel of metal against metal ripping into me."

Frank sighed and got up. In another second he was back, hammer and spike in hand, to discover Tanya frantically rubbing herself with one hand while she waited.

"You're getting ready, I see," he smirked, then placed the sharp point against the outside of Tanya's soft breast again. He didn't wait for any further response, as Tanya was again holding her breasts together as tight as she could, her eyes closed and her teeth clamped together. Her nipples were delightfully hard and pointed straight forward, right at him.

Clang!

"Uhg!" she grunted as the shaft buried itself halfway through her left breast. Her left forearm was instantly spattered with warm, sticky blood.

Clang!

"Ah! Fuck!" she cried. This second blow punched completely through her now distorted left breast and struck into the inside bulge of her right one. Now she used both hands to hold her right breast steady so Frank could complete her mutilation.

Clang!

Just a breathy hiss this time as Tanya held her right breast so that Frank could violently twist and press the spike completely through. As soon as he was satisfied with the position, Tanya grabbed her pussy and ground herself against bloody fingers for a quick orgasm, her breasts falling forward with the weight of the metal bar imbedded through both of them.

Still shuddering from her climax, she moaned as Frank bodily pulled her up with the spike until she was teetering on her feet. Not gently, Frank hauled her over to the bench he'd been sitting on and forced her backward until she was lying down.

Unable to resist this succulent, blood-soaked, blonde temptress any longer, Frank straddled her and rammed his cock into her creamy, blood-streaked pussy. But after stroking in and out only a few times, he pulled free. Tanya whimpered and arched her back to offer up her quivering pussy, hoping for a long, hard, painful fuck.

"Don't worry your pretty blond head, sweetie," he told her, his voice raw with lust. "I'll be back in just a sec..."

She could see the hammer in his hand again, and strained upward to see what else he was getting. 'Holy fuck! He's going to skewer me lengthwise! With a fucking crowbar!' She shuddered in orgasm just thinking about what was in store for her. Her pelvis jerked upward at the first touch of cold metal against her labia and she quivered as she came again.

"Jesus! You sure do need this," Frank observed, then shoved the slender metal tip as far up inside her as it would easily go. Tanya fucked her pelvis up and down, coming continuously as the cold steel slid deeper and deeper, yelping in new agony as it scraped her pussy walls and jabbed against her cervix.

'Oh fuck... ' she thought as she saw the hammer swung back and away from between her legs. She arched her back as she saw him swinging forward...

Clang!

Tanya was unable to vocalize what she felt. It was too agonizing. And she was coming too hard. The flat end of the crowbar had punctured up into her belly. Her body was arched almost into an upside down "U" shape now. Blood, cum and piss sprayed out of her pussy.

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

And the sharp, flat end smashed against her sternum and erupted out to strike against the spike Frank had pounded through her breasts.

"Aaaaaaaaeeeeeeiiiiiiii!" Tanya shrieked as the incredible agony of being nearly torn in half channeled down through her pussy. She fell off the bench and twitched uncontrollably on the hardwood floor. Her shaking moved the end of the crowbar down so that it was caught beneath her cracked breastbone.

Then Frank was forcing her legs together so that he could kneel down behind her. She felt the silky warmth of his hard cock as he pressed it against her anus.

'He's goin to butt-fuck me again!' Tanya realized, and eagerly tried to raise up to make herself more accessible, but the crowbar running up and down the length of her body prevented her from moving, especially with Frank's weight on top of her. All she could do was twitch against the metal, which was fine, because it had pulled her pussy lips up inside her cunt as Frank had pounded the hard, dry, unforgiving shaft up inside her. For the first time in her life, she could feel her inverted clitoris pressing against her g-spot. She shuddered in another orgasm, nearly passing out from her inability to even take a breath.

"Like that, do you, cunt?" Frank growled playfully as he pumped his cock in and out of her creamy ass, ignoring the scraping, rounded end of the crowbar as it scratched against his balls. "You shit on me this afternoon, you know that?"

"Ungh..." Tanya grunted, unable to respond in any other fashion. She did manage to squeeze his cock again, to let him know how much she was enjoying her murderous torture.

As excited as Frank was from sexually mutilating Tanya, it didn't take long for him to come, spurting his hot juices up into Tanya's ass. The feel of his wet heat gave her another orgasm, and she nearly forced him out with the power of her squeezing. Again.

Gasping, Frank staggered back, his cock light brown with his cum and her shit. Also, Tanya was leaking copious amounts of blood from where the crowbar had severed some major veins and arteries deep inside her. 'I'd better get that out of her, ' Frank decided, 'before she bleeds to death... '

Dropping down behind her again, he tried to grip the rounded, blood-slick tool. Pulling back as hard as he could, his hands slipped off. Tanya weakly groaned from her distant other end with another orgasm as her hips dropped against the floor.

Grabbing the crowbar again, Frank tried to twist it free, hoping to break loose whatever internal suction was holding it in place. Tanya shuddered with another orgasm. Anxiously jerking the crowbar from side to side, sliding Tanya's hips back and forth just a bit, he finally managed to get it to move. Tanya came again. Blood began to spurt from her pussy in regular intervals as her heart pumped it out. 'Keep doing that! I love it!' Tanya gasped inside his head.

"You're going to bleed to death if I don't get that out!" Frank growled out loud, fully knowing that she wouldn't care if he was killing her, so long as she could cum while he was doing it.

In truth, Tanya loved the intense sensations that flooded her body whenever she was dying. Frank's efforts to remove the crowbar he'd pounded into her felt incredible as it stretched and ruptured her insides, creating an amazing high of multiple orgasms with every agonizing jerk. And she knew from experience that bodily death would give her incredible orgasms. She'd been killed a few times, now, and was eager to die again – hopefully with that cold steel still buried in her constantly creaming cunt.

'I'll have to let him know ... this is one of the best ... God, I love that man! Ooohhh ... here comes another one ... Aaaaahhhhh!'

Then, much to Frank's despair, she stopped moving and simply lay on the floor, blood leaking out of her ruptured pussy. It only took a few seconds for Frank to determine that Tanya wasn't breathing anymore.

It took him a few more minutes to slide the bloody crowbar out of Tanya's cooling body. Though Frank knew that Tanya would (hopefully) Phoenix back to life, he was still upset about killing her. The thing that upset him most was the fact that he had enjoyed killing her. He had always looked down at Jake for the way he'd treated Béla and how he now treated Annalisa, but Frank treated Tanya just as brutally; even worse at times. At least Jake didn't murder Annalisa on a regular basis.

Another thing that upset him was how much he enjoyed handling Tanya's dead corpse. Simply touching her cooling and softly unresponsive flesh was incredibly arousing. Gently lifting her by the shaft still imbedded in her breasts and grabbing her legs, he managed to get her back onto the bench where he'd placed her earlier. That simple activity gave him another raging hard-on, and he badly needed to fuck her dead body.

Angrily yanking the shaft out of her jiggling breasts, he threw it down with a loud clang. Almost whimpering with his need, he shoved his cock into the hole it had made in her left breast, squeezing with both hands to hold her breast steady. It was only seconds before he came inside her tit. Cum leaked out of the hole next to her bloodied breastbone along with some congealing blood.

Smearing his cum and her blood over Tanya's breasts and chest made him horny again, and he had to fuck her other breast, half straddling her jiggling body so that her left nipple teased his ass. Now poor, dead Tanya had a load of cum in each tit. The lurid image of her tits full of cum kept his cock raging hard. He straddled her belly and forced his cock downward and into the hole beneath her breastbone, ignoring the painful shards of bone that scraped against his lewd hardness.

It took almost ten minutes of fucking Tanya's chest before he was able to come again, and he was covered in sweat and shaking with physical exhaustion. And he was starting to worry. Tanya's body was cooling rapidly, and she hadn't Phoenixed, yet.

"Oh, god, I've really killed her this time," he whimpered into the darkness of the room.

"Oh, she's there," a lilting female voice said from the doorway. "She's just having fun watching you fuck her in ways you've never done before."

Frank nearly fell off his dead wife as he simultaneously tried to look around toward the door and jump up at the same time. His queen, Alana, stood, backlit by a lantern in the hallway. She had a crooked grin on her face and was thoroughly enjoying his embarrassment at being caught dead-fucking his wife in her ruptured ribcage.

"I ... uh..." Frank stammered as he backed away and reached for a towel to cover himself. He was beet-red from head to toe, and it wasn't Tanya's blood that made him that color.

"Don't worry," Alana soothed him, "I've actually had that done to me. I just wish I remembered it. As I recall, the bastard knocked me unconscious before he opened me up. But I still have his images in my mind. They're a little different than the images you were projecting. He could feel my heart beating against his cock, while Tanya was already dead when you..."

"You ... you don't have to..." Frank stammered, "say ... any more. I get it." He stared at Alana, fervently wishing she would go away, but she just smiled, as though she was waiting for something to happen. At that thought, Frank asked, "How long do you think she'll ... stay dead?"

"Dunno," Alana shrugged. "Maybe she's waiting for you to do something else to her. You have any unfulfilled fantasies you'd like to try out on her while she lying there dead?"

The thought flashed through his mind before he could suppress it. He knew from her secretive smile that Alana had seen it, too. He wanted to shred Tanya's perfect, creamy body with a sharp knife – long ribbons of flesh that oozed blood from cuts that were only an inch apart and traveling the entire length of her intoxicatingly ripe body.

"I'm not going to do that to her!" Frank insisted. "Besides, she'd have to be alive in order to bleed..." He stopped, horrified that he had even vocalized such a vile act against a woman. And he'd said it ... to another woman; a queen, at that. 'His queen!'

'Frank, it's only me... ' Alana thought into his mind, using her Béla persona to calm him. She concentrated so hard that Frank could actually see the almond-eyed, dark haired beauty standing before him.

The shock of seeing Béla in his mind brought Frank to his knees in tears. Hugging Alana around her waist, he sobbed into her stomach. 'Oh, god – I miss you so much!'

He could tell from her scent that it wasn't Béla he was hugging. It was, but the body was different, and she was ... different, now. He forced himself to let go, kissing her stomach where his tears had left tracks. Gradually, he became aware that he had also smeared Tanya's blood all over Alana's filmy gown.

"If I return downstairs now, everyone will wonder what you did to me," Alana chuckled, amused by Frank's consternation at soiling her gown.

But Frank's mind wasn't completely catatonic and he was slowly processing what Alana had told him.

"When did you get split open and..." he began to ask, only to find that, even though he had just done that to Tanya, he couldn't force the words out of his mouth. It was simply too abhorrent to vocalize.

Alana smiled down at him and brushed her hand through his hair. "It was the weekend Tanya came into our lives. And you got furious with me because I had blood in my hair..."

"And you'd killed the man who did it to you," Frank added fervently. "Which is why I shouldn't..."

"No, wait. What you and Tanya did is completely different," Alana explained. "As I'm sure you know, but you're just upset right now. Tanya craves pain, and it was Beth – Lisa – who put her on this path to ultimate torment. You were there, and as I recall, it took many years before you began to torture her in the manner she's come to crave."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.