Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

It was a simple X-frame mounted in a field near town. The Goddess Jolene gazed out at those who were attending her service, then tilted her head to see her arms raised behind her, stretched to where her wrists were cuffed to the metal frame by chains wrapped in soft, woolen bindings. Her legs were similarly stretched and spread wide, her ankles similarly secured to the lower girders of the X-frame, her breasts, bare belly and pussy displayed to all who could see her while the bare flesh of her back, rump, legs and shoulders were pressed against the cold, hard metal. Several delicate chains dangled freely from the upper part of the X-frame. At the end of each chain was a short, sharp knife. While Jolene couldn't see them, she knew the knives were there, and would be used on her later by her adoring worshippers.

'This is my offering to my beloved people, ' she broadcast into each of their minds, along with the mental suggestion that they get undressed. 'Each may come forward to honor me, or use your love to honor those with you.'

Jolene often – well, at least every month or so – offered herself as a sacrifice to her followers, and had been doing so ever since she was shot out of the sky and nearly eaten shortly after she had first arrived. Her sister goddess, Béla, had saved her then, but when Jolene had returned to her district, the event haunted her, raged through her mind to almost consume her (no pun intended) to the degree that she recognized a deep-seated desire to sacrifice herself hidden within her darkest fantasies.

Her worshippers never actually ate her (well, they often ate parts of her), but the men in the group always worshipped her sexually, and their women submitted, usually willingly and sometimes eagerly, to be sexually worshipped in the name of their goddess. Unlike their goddess, however, most of the women wouldn't permit their breasts to be bitten or cut off, as they were generally unaware of the effect consuming the goddess' flesh had on their ability to rapidly heal.

There were a few, however, who permitted shockingly brutal treatment, including rape and violent penetration of their bodies when they discovered that they healed almost as though they were goddesses themselves. And that secret was closely kept amongst them, as no girl wanted to find out how far their men might carry their lustful brutality if they found out.

That little 'healing' side effect was unintentional – at least Jolene hadn't meant to make her worshippers immortal – but it became obvious that consuming the flesh of a goddess would give a mortal almost godlike powers of regeneration, and more. After all, it was Goddess Blood that had cured everyone of the wasting sickness when they had first appeared. Once it was obvious that many of her followers had become her blooded family, Jolene took a more active role and created a secret society, swearing her ardent followers to eternal secrecy.

Lightning flashed across the sky and Jolene glanced upward at the rapidly approaching spring squall. This was the reason they were outside – to experience a special sacrifice. This was Spring Festival and afternoon thunderstorms occurred almost daily. There were several metal poles sticking out of the ground in front of her, intended to attract the devastating electrical outbursts that were coming ever closer as the storm approached.

The first worshipper stepped up and, without any ceremony, plunged his cock deep into Jolene's eager body. Jolene cried out as she felt herself forced open, then stretched with her follower's hard member. As her rapist reached out to clasp her right breast, static electricity sparkled out, causing both lovers to gasp, then the man was mauling Jolene's pert breasts with both hands while pulling her forward enough to kiss her face and lips.

Heavy, misty rain filled the air, now, chilling everyone with its icy touch even as the X-frame, the metal poles and even the grass became charged with Elmo's fire. Couples having sex in the wet grass were illuminated with charged static and, in the darkness beneath the clouds, small balls of static fire were beginning to form above them, drawn by the metal poles.

The first man bit Jolene's cheek as he orgasmed and quickly licked her blood with his tongue, then stepped back to be immediately replaced by another worshipper. No sooner did Jolene have that second cock buried inside her when a bolt of lightning shot through the metal X-frame, deafening her completely and nearly knocking her unconscious. The man who had been fucking her lay on the grass, twitching uncontrollably, his body surrounded by sparks, his cock spewing streamers of cum all over his chest.

As her worshippers picked themselves up, laughing and exuberant at the near strike, another man leaned heavily against Jolene's X-frame with a short jerk and a ragged shout as the metal frame discharged through his body to the ground. Then he approached again, his hardness obvious, eager to penetrate his goddess.

The next wild bolt struck one, perhaps several, of the metal posts randomly placed amongst the group fornicating in the wet grass. Jolene could hear screams and shouts as some were electrocuted, some shocked, and others simply exhilarated by the experience. The man worshipping Jolene ran his hands up and down her blackened, electrocuted arms. Grasping one of the wet, slippery knives hanging down behind her, the man gouged the pointed tip into her upper arm and forced it through her flesh as he came inside her.

Jolene screamed as the knife tore through her arm and wailed again as he cut off a piece of her half-cooked flesh to consume. Her bitten cheek had already healed, and her body was actually using the added mass of the raindrops soaking her fresh wound for material to aid in its regeneration, which was occurring rapidly enough to be observed visually.

Nearly blinded by the rain pouring down her face, Jolene felt, rather than saw, another man pressing himself forward against her. This one grabbed one of the hanging knives and began sawing into her breast as soon as his cock was buried inside her. Jolene shook and jerked at the savage assault, causing the man to grin as her responses to his mutilation were transmitted though her pelvic muscles. This time, when the man came, Jolene came, too, screaming in ecstasy and pure pain as her left breast was deeply sliced, then torn off as the shock of another bolt of lightning separated worshipper from goddess.

Candice lay on the ground, assaulted by her husband's hard cock and the continuous jolts of electricity from the soaked grasses beneath her. She was barely able to breathe from the constant orgasms, the exciting, thunderous bolts that blasted through her entire body with each strike and the deafening explosions that nearly knocked her unconscious. She knew only one thing. This was the most fantastic moment of her life and the culmination of a series of experiments she and her husband, Damien, had been conducting for the last month.

Last month, during the previous sacrificial ceremony, Damien had brought a piece of their goddess' bloody thigh down from her altar. Fascinated by their newly embraced cannibalism (a matter of opinion since their goddess wasn't really human), he had smeared the fresh blood dribbling from the goddess' meat all over his aroused, young and very naked wife, then had licked it off of her. Candice then wrapped the meat around Damien's cock and held it so he could have sex with it. He was aroused and ready, even though he'd just had sex with their goddess. Afterward, she had licked his blood-diluted cum off both the cooling meat and his cock, neither realizing that their cannibalistic ritual had just made them both immortal.

Candice only knew that since she had tasted her Goddess' blood, she couldn't get enough sex, and somehow, soft-spoken, kind and gentle-mannered Damien suddenly couldn't make love, rape or assault her violently enough to satisfy either of them. It was less than a week before they turned to knife play, and Damien had carved shallow marks on her breasts and belly as they made love.

Astounded that there were no wounds on her body when they had washed away the blood, the ardent pair eventually figured out that consuming the flesh and blood of the Goddess had very rewarding benefits.

Damien and Candice had been lovers since he was fourteen, and he certainly didn't want to kill her, but she insisted that, since that special day, she had 'experimented' when he was out working, and she was convinced that she simply couldn't be killed with a knife. To prove it, she had taken their carving knife and run out into the yard, completely naked – mostly to keep from getting blood on the kitchen floor or ruining her clothes. Kneeling, she gazed up into Damien's face and, with a rapturous expression, plunged the knife right through her nipple. Whimpering with both pain and joy, she sliced upward toward her shoulder blade, vertically carving her left breast nearly in half.

Damien was aroused more than he'd ever been as he watched his beautiful young wife masturbate, kneeling in the grass with blood streaming through bright, slippery fingers holding her wounded breast and flowing down her stomach to be splashed between wrist and pelvis. Her eyes, full of need and wonder, were locked continuously with his as she furiously brought herself to orgasm. Then he was on top of her, pumping his seed into her blood-soaked torso as she screamed in delight beneath him.

The grass had dried quickly, almost as quickly as Candice's breast healed. Damien lay next to her, panting and gasping in the aftermath of their quick coupling, listening to each gasping breath coming from his exhausted wife.

"So," he panted, once he could speak, "how long have you been carving yourself up, and when can we do it again?"

Candice grinned, lovingly grateful that he was still willing to talk to the sexual animal she'd become. Running out of the house and stabbing herself, then showing him her newfound sexuality was the most daring and terrifyingly beautiful thing she'd ever done. But what if he had rejected her? What if what she did had disgusted him? Thankfully, that hadn't happened. Instead, he was as aroused as she had been, and had responded as she fervently prayed he would by savagely raping her.

"A couple of days," she sighed. "You weren't here, and I was ... I needed..."

"Where do you..." he asked, not sure how to phrase the question, "put ... you put it? The knife, I mean. Where on your body ... have you..."

Candice turned to gaze at him, taking in his questioning, but fascinated, expression. This was going better than she ever could have dreamed.

"Only my legs..." she told him, "and my arms. Nothing lethal. I didn't want you to come home to a corpse. Today was the first time on my body ... I mean, my breasts..."

"Do you want to..." Damien began. "Do you want me to..."

"I want you to stab me all over, my love," Candice gasped, interrupting in an eager, aroused rush of words. "At the next sacrificial ceremony ... I want you to sacrifice ... me! To the goddess!"

"No!" Damien gasped. "I could never do that to you! That would kill you!"

"Please!" Candice pleaded. "I don't believe it would! The goddess has made me in her image. I don't think I can be killed with a knife! I've seen what we do to her. I want that done to me! I want to be worshipped like that!"

"But, Candy, she's a goddess!" Damien begged. "She's immortal! She can't be killed!"

"Damien," Candice stated, sitting straight up and looking solemnly at him, "Neither can I."

'I hope... '

Now, a week later, Candice was lying on the soaked grasses in a field, impaled by her loving husband's cock, eager, aroused and yet frightened as he unrolled the cloth to reveal the collection of knives she'd assembled to be used on her.

"Are you ready, love?" he asked, his cock jumping inside her with his own eagerness.

She nodded, blinking rapidly to dispel the raindrops splashing down on her face. They had already discussed what they would do – making love in their bedroom and fantasizing, using their fingers to imagine the knife blades penetrating into her body – so he didn't need to ask where she wanted the 'first' one. He shoved it deep into her belly just above her hip. Slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.