The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher
Cast of characters

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Erotica Sex Story: Cast of characters - The journey from an Amish style upbringing to a poly amorous family. Part 1 - The early years Part 2 - Esther the Amish Adventuress Part 3 - Schoolhouse Lifestyle Enjoy the ride. My editor has passed away so these are not in final edit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Aunt   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

The early years

Simon Josher – your narrator and adventure coordinator.

Naomi – My aunt that was only a couple years older

Walker and Ann – Lawyer and stay at home wife that first Naomi then myself worked for.

Evelyn – My teacher in the one room schoolhouse where all 14 of us in 8 grades studied.

Bea and Bill – Maternal Grandparents

Esther – the Amish Adventuress

Simon Josher – your narrator and adventure coordinator. Detailed bio of myself a few years later in A Schoolhouse Lifestyle.

Esther Yoder – 18 year old Old Order Amish girl. At the start of the story she is beginning her period of rumspringa.

Amos Miller – 18 year old Old Order Amish boy recovering from a serious illness that has left him only partially able to do farm work. He is currently working at odd jobs tying to get into finish carpentry work. Does some set building for the photo studio.

Eli & Miriam Yoder – Esther's parents. Delightful people with an unusual past. Current hobbies intriguing to the few that know.

Stacy – My sometimes date and general overseer of office affaires. Part time fill-in for doing hair, makeup and nails for model shoots. She dates both Sandy and me.

Sandy – Self-proclaimed lipstick lesbian, she oversees all makeup, hair, nails, and outfits for the models. Coordinates shoots and helps with prop design and placement. Works in the office to have full time status and is also roommate and lover of Stacy.

The business – A commercial photo studio. We focused our business on advertising, catalogue, web site, and model portfolios using film, digital and video processes. We also do stock photography. The business is such that we only shoot in the studio 5-10 times a month, but the related work is enough that we keep 6 full time and up to 4 part time employees.

A Schoolhouse Lifestyle

Simon Josher – your narrator and head schoolmaster who believes "it is good to be king". Multi-vocational business consultant and investor, specialty photographer, and master hypnotist. Eclectic selection of hobbies including, 20+ years flying, sailing of an expedition ship purchased at government auction, (for more information google balsam class buoy tender).

Believes that (A) if you are employed at a job that you enjoy, work will always be a pleasure, and (B) duplicate yourself to increase earnings far above that possible alone.

Uncle Bud and Aunt Sylvia – Maternal uncle and wife who took in as foster parents, 2 Japanese girls after their father killed their mother in a drunken rage before committing suicide.

Mariko and Akiko Yamamoto – twin Japanese girls who lost both parents at the age of three.

Victoria Von Steiner – a college friend of the twins.

Cintya Lopez – a friend of Mariko and Akiko. Born of wealthy Spanish parents with a physical feature that her parents considered to be an embarrassing physical defect. She had been kept in almost total physical isolation until she rebelled at age 17 and left home.

Meredith Williamson – A classmate from college.

Minor characters will appear from Esther the Amish series.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.