Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After - Cover

Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The old saying: 'We are part of all we have known.' is certainly true. Pete and Sarah lost their cherries to each other in the sixties. The bond is still tightly woven. Proceeds from 'some' to 'much' sex in latter chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Slow  

'Love and Strawberry Pie.'

Indeed, that night I did forgo a porn vid, again, to aid in my 'prostate therapy'. The 'Sarah and me' fantasy was enough. It may seem weird to younger folks that some guy would jones on two geezers screwing ... but it's all subjective, based on the ability to relate the mind images. Hell, even when I watched barely legal girls fucking on cam, I didn't relate to it being the REAL geezer me doing them, but myself at their own age. Someone older than their grandpa? SICK! Well ... a real stretch anyway. Why the hell would a young girl want to do that!

Better, Sarah was becoming more confidant in expressing herself. The email exchanges became slightly more frank and she teased me with the occasional tidbits such as she was 'multi' ... meaning multi-orgasmic. I didn't grab that and run as an opening for net-sex. Maybe I should have, but appreciated it as a confidence and something to maybe build on later.

Besides ... I didn't want Net-sex. I wanted face to face explorations of our fantasies. She was more than my friend and I did not want to go over the line and have her regret it later. If we did consummate our desires, it would be because she would be comfortable in taking the leap, not just submitting to it. Hell, I knew she wanted to make love to me, as I did her, ... but we both had the discipline of age induced wisdom. Since 90% of sexuality is in the mind ... that would be plenty for good memories. That was manifested in our messaging as 'good thoughts', 'real good thoughts', and 'damn good thoughts'. Of course all of them 'delicious thoughts' of sex with each other.

Which brings us to Strawberry Pie.

Late each spring, Shoney's, a regional restaurant chain would feature their summer dessert: Strawberry Pie. Everyone loved it for a treat, whether while eating there, or for take-out as a whole Pie. We'd talked about it, when it was offered again and both of us had bought and enjoyed them later. I'm not sure that Shoney's had them when we were dating ... perhaps they had ... certainly they did in the 70's ... but that didn't matter. We both loved them and saw them as a reflection of our former youth.

Sarah was becoming less reticent about asking me to help with things around her house. With some other considerations, too.

About three weeks after my last visit, she emailed that she was having problems with a bathroom GFCI outlet that kept tripping, she didn't think her A/C was running quite right and her showerhead was clogged and she couldn't get it off. I'd warned her previously that some older shower pipe goosenecks would break in the wall if you weren't careful.

I made a date to show up at 12:30 the next afternoon, telling her there was no telling how long all that would take so not to make any other plans for about 4 hours. She replied, "Of course!"

I told her that I was bringing lunch. So on the way, I stopped at Shoney's and bought two Ham and Swiss Hoagies and a Strawberry pie.

The GFCI outlet was old and worn out (that happens), the A/C was fine ... she'd just waited a little long to shut the windows and the coil was pulling out humidity. And the shower head and gooseneck came off fine with a little gentle coaxing. She had a new showerhead and the old chrome pipe was good, no corrosion so none of it took long.

- She was amused that I changed the outlet without shutting off the breaker. Later, I realized how dumb that was ... I do that all the time but it might turn out embarrassing if the squad had to be called.

So, a half hour after I got there, we sat down to lunch chatting about inconsequentials and weird Facebook friends.

She had a few doozies from her gameplaying days. Otoh, I waited late to add friends so I was more fortunate and selective.

The Strawberry pie was excellent, as always. We had cokes with it in honor of the good old days. As I finished she asked if I would like another piece.

"Sure ... but only half as much, please."

I had a fiendish idea. Ummm ... actually ... I'd thought about it a lot. She took my plate, and brought it back with half a slice mounded with whipped cream.

"Stay. Stand still!"

I picked a big juicy strawberry laden with the gel and whipped cream, lifted the hem of her house dress - she wasn't wearing bra and panties as per our previous agreement- and rubbed the delicious goop on her left nipple. Then I licked it off. That nipple clean, I repeated with the other. She moaned just a little and her nipples got harder.

When I finished with her second tit I turned her around, and rubbed the sweet sauce on her asscheeks then licked them off. Followed by a kiss and little bite for each.

I turned her around again, leaned down and placed a kiss on her pussy bush. I dropped her hem and winked at her.

"Imagine the fun we could have had, back then, if I had taken you to a motel and brought strawberry pie!"

She just looked at me and smiled.

"I can't imagine! Why don't you tell me?"

I stood, the pie forgotten. I took her in my arms and we kissed ... with lots of passion. She pressed herself against me hard. I could feel my cock begin to throb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.