Low in the Cold - Cover

Low in the Cold

Copyright© 2013 by frostheart83

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the cold weather of Vienna, a young designer sees his life brought down to degradation by a woman above his pay grade.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   Water Sports   Workplace  

Tuesday morning.

Agatha walks out of the elevator, as almost every day, and heads to her high-status office in the company.

People from around the office look at her, but not in the usual manner she's used to. Most of the time, men and women alike stare at her, admiring her high-end clothing, her beautiful looks, her elegant, shaped body beneath all that luxury.

But today, it isn't lust or envy in everyone's eyes. Suspicion and doubts, perhaps. She ignores all the feeble people on her way, and carries on, her every step full of total and undeniable narcissistic confidence and vanity.

Agatha is startled when she opens her office door. Darien is sitting at her desk, seriousness stamped all over his face.

"Darien? What is the meaning of this? What are you doing in my office?" she asks, her undertone giving away her displeasure by his presence at her office, sitting on her chair.

Darien raises his hand, and shows Agatha a clear plastic bag, with white powder on it. Agatha stares at the bag, speechless, with no reaction whatsoever.

"Agatha ... This ... I never expected this from someone like you," he says.

"What are you saying? What is that? That's not mine, Darien," she replies, keeping herself remarkably composed.

"Agatha ... Please ... Don't deny this. I bet, if you open your purse, you have more in there."

Agatha is speechless. She looks at Darien, fuming, without a word coming out of her mouth.

"My nephew is a crackhead too, so I know you tend to deny these things, even to yourselves. I just ... I just never expected this from you. You are so focused, so composed, I never knew you were into this..."

"How ... Who gave you that?"

"Our cleaning lady found it in the floor, and, alarmed, went to tell the first person she saw in the office. She didn't know what to do. Philip was around, and so she told him."

Agatha immediately becomes enraged. Her cold eyes barely hide her fury from Darien, as she suddenly realizes what just happened.

"So," he continues, "he came to me, and gave me this. He said he didn't know what to do, so he came to me."

Each of Darien's words irritates Agatha more and more. "I ... That is mine, that is true. We all use it, right, Darien?"

"Agatha ... Unfortunately, our company has no place for someone using drugs. If someone outside the company knows this, we're done. Do you understand? You just left cocaine in your office! Cocaine, Agatha! For anyone to find! What are you thinking?"

"Darien, I ... I..."

"Please don't say a word. I've talked to the other Associates, and they all agree with me. You're done. You have until the end of the day to leave the company."

Agatha's vision blurs with hate.

Undone by that ... pathetic ... piece of shit.

He will pay.

He will pay dearly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.