Through a Glass Dimly
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

That afternoon, Frank asked Linda if he could stay over. She looked at Paul and then said, "You are welcome to stay as long as you want. After all, your fiancé lives here now. You and Pam need to talk about ways and means to determine a plan. Tonight, talk more and make love less." She grinned fiendishly as Pam blushed deeply.

Pam said, "I'm not used to being teased about my sexuality. I didn't even know I had any to be teased about! However, being with Frank is all I dreamed it might be and more. We will talk and plan. I really would like us to be married." Frank smiled.

I said, "Why don't you go out and walk some. You can talk while you get a little exercise."

Lisa said, "That's what you call it." She laughed happily.

Frank grabbed Pam's hand. "Come on, girl. They will tease us until we are out of earshot." They left.

Lisa said, "Speaking of scheming and plotting, we need to talk to our other bridesmaid and groomsman pair. I need to get Irene on board. She and Pam will need dresses and we will have to handle renting tuxedos for the guys."

They were gone for almost two hours. When they returned, Frank said, "We have made some plans. We don't want a fancy, big wedding. Al, Lisa, we would like for you two to be best man and maid of honor. We are thinking next Friday late afternoon or early evening with a weekend honeymoon. We have to get an apartment lined up. My lease is up and my roommate would like to take it over. It's not a complex for us really. It's a party atmosphere and that really doesn't suit us.

"We would like a church wedding. I can call at the Baptist church where I've been going but we both liked your church so much that we would like to join and be married there if possible."

Paul said, "You will have to talk with Pastor Jim but, if the church is available, he will. Your situation has to be considered and he will be sensitive to that. You two have been so repressed for so long and your current situation has changed sufficiently that the hurry is understandable. Pam, people at the bank should know as soon as you have a definite date and time. Frank, you should, too."

Lisa said, "We have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. We can take you there, explain to Pastor Jim and have you meet with him instead of us."

"Frank, you're staying tonight and Paul and Linda have said you are welcome here. You two need to think on that issue, too. You two are new to intimacy. Don't overdo it."

Pam said, "We won't but I realize I have been waiting for Frank for a long time, much too long. We won't burn out but he's not getting away from me now or in the future."

He grinned. "I like being her captive." They kissed lightly.

It was early evening when we all went up to our rooms. Pam and Frank were last since they kept stopping to kiss and embrace. We went up moderately quickly because we knew we could get naked and enjoy the embracing much more because of the skin touching skin!

Over the next few days, a wedding date was set for early in the evening on Friday one week later than first desired. Pastor Jim met with them and would marry them. Linda and Lisa took Pam shopping and found her a simple white dress to wear. Frank would wear a dark suit. Lisa and I would stand with her. Paul would give her away. Frank's mother came into town and I put her up at a hotel. People from the bank and Frank's office were invited to the chapel of the church. I insisted upon paying for the honeymoon flying them to the keys for a near tropical honeymoon weekend.

Everything went off faultlessly. Frank and Pam left on their honeymoon with a new apartment rented for their return. There had been precious little furniture owned by Frank and none owned by Pam. Lisa and I furnished the apartment while they were gone including moving their clothes. Both his and her cars were brought to the apartment and parked. Lisa and I picked them up at the airport and conveyed a very happy couple to their new home. They insisted that we wait while Frank carried his new wife across the threshold. They came out crying with joy. We sent them back inside after telling them that Marv expected Frank in late and Lisa and I expected Pam even later!

While they were gone, we talked and met with Stan and Irene who agreed to fill out the wedding party. They were living together. While officially against department regulations, it was a situation being ignored by everyone for now. Sooner or later, Stan or Irene would have to leave the team. They planned to wed while we were on our honeymoon. It would be a quiet ceremony.

We talked it over with Stargazer and decided to hold off offering a partner to them until we returned.

Marv and Frank reported that Reggie was trying to play hardball wanting to know the client. I finally told Marv to break off talking until a week before we were to return and then lower the offer. Frank told me that Reggie was very unhappy when they told him that their principal had nothing further to offer since he had rejected the last offer. He said that he would have to think about it. Frank had been talking to him and said that his rejection had been communicated to their principal who said that the matter was closed. Frank said that the principal had other business interests to pursue so they had no further offers. If Reggie wanted to make an offer, they would communicate it but they suspected my interest was over. Reggie said that he just wanted to know who was going to buy. Frank said, "It's a cash deal, sir. Our principal does not want to be revealed and we will keep it that way. We really have nothing further on this matter. We will be closing our file." Reggie had left knowing that he was going to default in another couple of days and he had lost a deal that would have saved him. When all was reported to us, I told Lisa, "That's why he's in trouble. Too much pride and too little sense."

On another matter, we had closed the purchase of the one hundred acres behind our new home. That deal had gone down easily once the bank had communicated with the beneficiary of the trust.

Our office was operating with Pam in charge. We had some bites on using my engineering ability for consulting but nothing had occurred. We had told Pam that we would call her weekly while we were gone.

We had our passports and had reservations for an island for two weeks. We would then fly to England for two more weeks before heading home to Paul and Linda's house. Ours would not be ready for almost another month. We did two more things while getting ready for our wedding. One was to move into our office where Pam was handling everything very well and the other was to close down my studio apartment. We would use the bed in a guest bedroom in our new home along with a few other pieces of furniture from there and from Lisa's bedroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.