Through a Glass Dimly
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

I glad we made that walk early. It was over an hour later when they returned. We had put the meal on hold for tomorrow and ordered pizza to go with the salad.

As they came into the house, Frank and Pam had their arms around each other. Both had been crying but they looked happy, very happy.

Both had to sit down at the table and get their emotions under control to be able to talk. After what seemed to be a long time, Frank cleared his throat and said, "First of all, thank you. Thank you so very much. We had prayed for a miracle and, through Stargazer, it was delivered."

He had to get his emotions under control again. Pam was sitting next to him leaning against his chest with one of his hands between hers.

He continued, "Our situation is different now. We are making plans for a future and it will be together. Pam has agreed to marry me. I have the ring I bought almost two months ago at my apartment and will get it tomorrow. Pam has agreed to wear it finally."

He couldn't go on. His voice was choked with emotion. Pam tried twice to say something before she could manage. "We have loved each other but I wouldn't agree to marry him and he wouldn't agree to leave. My parents don't even know about the cancer. They thought Frank had done something. It didn't matter because they don't like him anyway. I should have told them and of the great love this man has for me that he wouldn't leave but still wanted me to be his wife. I should have told you also, Al, Lisa. I just couldn't. I guess the fact that I told Frank demonstrated the love and trust I place in him."

She pulled Frank's face to hers and kissed him gently. Linda and Lisa were both crying and Paul and I had tears in our eyes. He and I held our ladies.

After many minutes, I said, "There is one other piece of information that we haven't told you about yet. It's good." The doorbell rang.

Paul said, "Hold that thought." He went to the door and returned a minute later bearing two boxes of pizza. "Okay, Al. Go ahead."

I said, "Like Lisa and I have Stargazer, Paul and Linda have Lightweaver and Doc Baker has Starlight. I think Stargazer has other friends, peers, or whatever. If you two are willing, we will ask Stargazer to bring a friend to the party."

Frank and Pam looked at each other long and hard and then nodded together.

I said, "Stargazer, you hear my thoughts. Please appear along with Lightweaver and another one of your kind who would like a connection with a human pair."

"Oh, there is one other thing. You will find waiting to have sex until you are married will be very difficult, if not impossible. Sex, when connected by your minds, is totally mind blowing. You have been warned."

Pam said, "We have waited too long already. Whatever happens happens. I love Frank. Nothing can minimize that."

Two bright pinpoints of light appeared in the room and then a warmer, more golden light joined them. Stargazer said, "Starcheer has joined us wanting to partner with a human pairing."

Lisa said, "Frank, Pam, greet Starcheer."

Frank said, "Starcheer, I am Frank. This lady with me is Pam. We will be mating as a formal pair soon but we would like you to join with us now."

Pam said, "That is correct. Starcheer, I hope you will like us and be part of us."

A warm alto voice that seemed feminine said, "I am Starcheer. I will be glad to be part of your pairing. Stargazer and Lightweaver have told us much about their joy in being part of a human pairing. May I enter your minds?"

Frank and Pam nodded. Both of them shivered and then said, "Wow!" They were almost glassy-eyed. After a few moments, they became aware of their surroundings again.

Frank said with wonder in his voice, "I can feel Pam's love for me. It's almost tangible. That was overwhelming."

Pam said, "I can feel Frank's love for me. I knew he loved me but he is devoted to me and to making me happy. I wish I had a tail like a puppy so I could wag it. It's that kind of total love that I feel from him and for him."

The lights winked out, the warm feelings for our partners stayed with us.

We did finally eat the pizza before it was too cold.

After eating, we went into the living room and sat down. We gave Frank and Pam the sofa. Paul and Linda took one chair with Linda sitting in Paul's lap. Lisa and I took the other. I held Lisa around the waist while she had her arms around my neck. We all sat together that way with no one speaking out loud. Each one of us was communicating with our partner. Lisa and I were perhaps closer because of our slightly different connection but there wasn't much difference. Linda and Paul had years of experience. Frank and Pam had two months of intense commitment to each other. All of us just basked in the glow from our partners and from our alien partners. The room seemed to be very cozily warm.

Finally, we moved to stand and the other four joined us. Paul and Linda simply said, "Good night, all. Tomorrow should be interesting."

They started up.

Lisa and I were not too far behind. Lisa said, "Good night. Just for your information, there are no bed checks in this house. If you are insistent about appearances, go in and out through the separate doors. However, the other four of us will assume you slept together anyway." She smiled dreamily. She added, "We do."

We began to head up closely followed by Frank and Pam. They got to the first door for her room and he started to go on to his room's door but Pam grabbed him. "You are staying with me all night. Do you understand? I've already told you we had waited too long. I'm not waiting any more." They walked into the green guest room together.

Lisa and I kissed and went into our room. Our loving was slow and gentle with Stargazer with us all the way through. Lisa was lying in my arms. Stargazer said in our minds, "That was lovely. Your emotions for each other showed through so very well. I have 'talked' to others like me. There are more who would like to be with a human pair."

Lisa said, "We'll see. It can't be a casual thing or it won't work. Good night, Stargazer. Good night my love." She leaned up and kissed me. We went to sleep curled together.

In the morning, we were up and went downstairs to make coffee in our running outfits. Linda and Paul came down soon after us as the coffee quit perking. Linda said, "Where are Pam and Frank?"

I looked at Lisa. She said, "They only used one room last night. They may never come down here. That's okay. Last evening was highly emotional and they had a lot to process over night.

"We're going out for a run before breakfast. We drained our coffees and headed out the door. We ran easily to the pond. Once there, we ran faster as we went around the pond on the path. We made it around and sat on the love seat to cool off for a few moments before heading into the house. Lisa said, "Al, did we do the right thing?"

"Without question, healing Pam was right. Introducing them to Stargazer was right. Partnering them with Starcheer was right. The question will be how they handle having Starcheer in their lives.

"We need to think about others to introduce to Stargazer's friends for partnering."

"I know, Al. I want to see good results before we move on to another couple. I am concerned about the emotional stirrings resulting from the partnering."

"I agree. We will find other couples like Pam and Frank. I'm thinking of Stan and Irene as our next subjects."

She grinned. "Let's see if Pam and Frank come up for air. I'm curious about her parents and Frank's. He doesn't mention his at all and she only mentions hers in unhappy tones."

"True. You look rested. Let's head back and get some breakfast."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.