Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

As we got in my old car, I said, "Okay, where do we look? What are we looking for, anyway?"

She said, "Something nice but not ostentatious. I'm thinking American. What about a Buick, a Caddy, a Lincoln, or Chrysler? You can get anything but I don't think a Mercedes or BMW would be your choice."

"No, dear. I have had the driving courses according to my records but there is no indication that I really liked performance cars. They're nice. They're just not me."

We made the rounds. So far, I preferred my old car. Then, we tried a Chrysler 300. It was fully decked out, quiet, and had a big feel to it that I liked. On the test drive, I found that it was wickedly fast. The sales guy said, "Mister Chambers, we have a few choices but, overall for comfort and performance, this is the best car. It has all wheel drive and a host of options to help you stay on the road and in control. I think that you will find that the comfort level is at least equal to any other car and many of them cost more. We were able to make a deal and I wrote him a check. After calling the bank, they happily finished all the papers. I would get the title and tag in the mail.

We walked outside and Lisa said, "What are we going to do with your old car?"

I said, "Follow me to the apartment. I'll leave it there and then we'll drive the new one around."

She grinned. "You have to drive your old one."

I smiled as I handed her the keys to the Chrysler. On the way, I received a call from Robert Jenkins. He said, "Al, I note that you have purchased a new car."

"Yes, sir. Lisa is following me to the apartment to drop my old one off there to keep Paul and Linda's house from looking like a parking lot."

"Are you coming to Pam's going away party?"

"I had planned to do that unless the bank's president thinks it would be inappropriate."

"I hate it that you hired a promising employee away from us but we'll survive. It will start at four. If you could come by about three fifteen to talk with me, I have a business issue for you to consider."

"Sure. I will have Lisa with me though."

He chuckled. "I would expect so and don't blame you. She has a very sharp mind."

"Okay, sir. We will see you then."

We pulled up at the apartment and got out. Going inside, I removed my keys to my old car from my key ring and put the new car's key on it. I gave the other key to Lisa. She looked at me as I said, "That's our car, love." She melted into my arms kissing me hard. I don't think the car had much to do with it as the sharing that I made clear.

We were quickly heavily involved and soon moved to the bed in the small room making passionate love to each other. Lying there embracing each other, I chuckled. "If this is the result from going shopping with you, I could do it every day."

Lisa looked at me innocently. "Where would we park all the cars?"

We drove back to the house in the new car. That night, we took Paul and Linda out and I drove. Paul admitted freely that it rode as well as his and seemed to have more power. He added, "There is something about the design that appeals to the engineer and to the man in me. It has a look of power without being ostentatious."

Lisa and I chuckled. I had to admit. I enjoyed driving it much more than my old car.

Friday was here and we rode over to meet with Robert and attend Pam's farewell party at the bank.

Each of us gave Pam a hug and went in to Robert's office. After we were seated, he said, "I have two items for you to consider.

"First, James Hogan was in the bank earlier and mentioned that you were interested in the property behind your new home. That property is held by the bank in trust and we have been talking with the beneficiary about selling it for the last two months.

"Second, I had an interesting call yesterday from Reggie McNamara. He is going to default on his loans. He can't pay his debts and no one will lend him any more money including us. We have reluctantly determined that more money would simply put off the loss because he isn't making changes in how he operates. I don't think he will be happy but you might have Marv make him an offer to buy him out. That company could be profitable with some work and attention to detail. You have the ability to do both and the money to see the situation through. That company employs forty people. Most of them are good, hard working folk who need a good leader."

Lisa looked excited. I said, "Robert, work up a reasonable price and we'll buy the land. We would like to get it.

"The second is a little more difficult. I have only met Reggie once but didn't care for him. I won't go into business with him. On the other hand, his company sounds like something I could do successfully. I don't guess the bank would mind having a solid base behind its loan."

Robert grinned. "That is at least part of my thought. However, the employees worry me. Shutting down his company would be a blow to the economy here that we don't need. On the other hand, I did tell him that, if he defaulted, we would accelerate and move to secure the property backing the loan."

I flipped my phone and called Marv. "Marv, this is Al Chambers. I need to put you to work. Reggie McNamara isn't one of your clients, is he?" He said no. "Good. I want to buy his company. Call him Monday but don't disclose your principal. I will pay up to half a million net to him but he leaves. See what you can do and keep me informed." He said that he would. "Thanks. Have a good weekend. We are having Frank to Paul and Linda's' house for the weekend with his girl, our first employee." I chuckled at what he said and thumbed the button.

Lisa said, "What did he say at the end?"

I laughed. "He said that I should restrain your mother!" All three of us laughed. "Robert, I will let you know what happens if anything about Reggie."

Lisa looked at her watch. "It's time. We should go in. Robert, we'll follow you. It's your show and our gain."

We shook hands and left his office for a conference area. We stood to the back with Frank while Robert was the master of ceremonies. Frank said quietly, "Thanks for inviting us. We are looking forward to the weekend. Pam's parents haven't been very positive toward us as a couple. It's been difficult at times. They weren't happy about us going with you though the fact that you are church folk helped. Lisa, your parents are well known and have a good reputation. That helped. They really didn't like Andrews. They had met him once."

Lisa said, "I will talk to Pam. Perhaps Al and I should pay them a visit and tell them some of our story. The paper picked up some of Al's statements about prayer and healing."

Frank chuckled. "They read them, too. You two are in good flavor with them. Otherwise, they would probably not have permitted Pam to spend the weekend at your folks' place."

"Al and I will definitely have to meet her parents."

We listened as Robert said nice things about Pam. I know I agreed with him. She is a great young lady. He introduced us as the principals of Chambers and Chambers though, as he put it, we weren't both Chambers quite yet. There was a small cake and soft drinks. We let people talk to her while we stayed with Frank. Frank looked proud of her. I didn't blame him. She was pretty, smart, and nice to people.

The time wound down and, when everyone left, Pam came over to us and hugged Lisa and me. She hugged Frank longer and tighter and kissed him lightly. Robert came over and shook hands with Frank and me. He hugged the ladies and left.

Lisa said, "If you are ready, we can head out. You can leave cars or follow us."

Pam said, "I can leave my car here. I figured that Frank would bring me here. I just need to get my clothes."

Frank said, "I'll carry your clothes, dear one. We can follow you two in my car."

Frank grabbed a small suitcase for Pam and followed us outside. They admired my new car after Lisa said something about it. Frank had a nice little sporty foreign job. They followed us to the house. Lisa jumped out and directed Frank on where to park. He and Pam got out. Frank grabbed their cases and followed us inside and upstairs. Lisa showed them the two guest rooms across the hall from us. She explained the code for the bathrooms just like she had for me.

Pam said, "What if I forget?"

Lisa grinned. "If you do, he might get to see more of you than ever before!"

"Oh!"

"Oh, indeed." Lisa gave her the green room and Frank the tan one. We all went downstairs to sit around and talk.

Pam said, "This is a beautiful place."

Lisa said, "Thank you. Dad bought it years ago and Mom keeps doing little things to tweak it. We have a good bit of land behind the house with paths for walking to and around the pond. Your job this weekend, Pam, is to have a good time and take it easy.

"Frank, yours is the same. This is supposed to be restful, too, and enjoy some time with your pretty lady."

Frank smiled. "Any time with Pam is enjoyable."

Pam smiled back at him. "I'm looking forward to spending some time with Frank and with the two of you. You two seem to be magic from the papers and what little I've heard and seen.

"Lisa, you're engaged and will be married and you haven't known Al as long as I have known Frank. How is that working?"

Lisa grinned. "It's actually working very well. I think we were both ready for each other quickly. Al is a good-looking guy so that part was easy. He's smart and caring. I knew he was right then but my parents checked him out. Dad knows enough people and can run background checks when necessary. He did and showed the information to me before we met again for church. That confirmed my thinking even more. After that, it was just a matter of nailing him down."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.