Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

We left in my car with Stan in back. Lisa had a hold on my hand that varied between tight and clamped. She only released it when I went around to get in the car. It made starting the motor and going into drive difficult but driving one handed isn't really that hard.

We arrived at police headquarters and Stan took us to the Chief's office. We walked in and Chief Jones was there with three other men. We were introduced quickly to Captain Macy, a fine looking straight-laced seeming man, and Captain Cook, a small, stout man with a sunny complexion. The third man was District Attorney Tom Branson.

Captain Macy said, "Medlin! Give me your badge!" Stan handed him his badge with a troubled look. Macy opened the case and looked at it. "Just as I thought." He pulled it off and tossed the case back to him. "This is the right one." He tossed a different badge that I could see read, "Sergeant," to him. All three senior police officers smiled broadly. Macy said, "That's retroactive back to when you passed the test. I expect you to stand for the Lieutenant's test when it's next offered and pass it."

Stan replied, "Yes, sir! Thank you, sir."

Macy said, "You earned it and now you have it."

Chief Jones motioned to Tom Branson. Branson said, "I have reviewed the statements you had given to Sergeant Medlin and others. They are remarkably consistent. Do have any changes to make?"

"No, sir."

"Miss Goodbody, would you tell your story of last Wednesday?"

"Yes, sir. There's not much to tell. We were running this morning and someone shot at us. We don't know who took the shot though, in light of subsequent events, it would appear that Andrews was the shooter.

"We returned home and ate lunch before we left. Al dropped me off for school before continuing on to a doctor's appointment. He was to pick me up after classes. He asked that I stay in the building because of the shot taken earlier.

"I was standing in the lobby waiting when a man with a rifle burst in through the door. He shot me in the arm and I fell. Another girl was then shot. He came over and looked at me. He smiled a cruel smile and shot me in the abdomen. He had chambered another round when Al came through the door fast and low. He got off two shots and one hit Andrews in the shoulder. Andrews was pointing his rifle at Al when Al shot him again. He fell limply and I know now, he was dead.

"Then Al was holding me and I lost consciousness. I woke up this morning in my bed with Al still holding me. I have no traces of my wounds other than a blood stained blouse. My mother saved it in a bag if anyone wants it."

Branson said, "Except for the end of your story, everything is understandable. It appears that Mister Chambers' actions saved your life and those of other people. Andrews left a note that he wanted to kill the two of you and then kill others for as long as he could.

"You suffered two gunshots, one painful and the other frequently lethal. That was two days ago and yet you're walking around in fine shape! Do you have an explanation for that?"

Lisa smiled serenely, "Al's love is extremely powerful with superb healing properties."

Branson was not real happy with that explanation and turned to me. He said, "What is your explanation, Mister Chambers?"

"I love Lisa and I prayed hard for her to be healed. It seems she was."

Branson wasn't nearly satisfied. He also had no other theory. In a way, Lisa's statement was true. It's just that Stargazer was involved in the process. I didn't think that information would add to his understanding in any useful way.

Mister Branson said, "This appears to have been a clear case of self-defense at the time and worked to prevent anyone else losing their lives based upon the plans the shooter had written down. There are, of course, no charges to be filed and our records are closed. I believe Chief Jones has your weapon."

Chief Jones handed me a box. I opened it. Removing the pistol, I pulled the magazine and verified that there was not a bullet in the spout. I returned the pieces to the box and closed the box. Chief Jones said, "If you want a concealed carry permit, Stan will take you down for fingerprinting and a picture."

I said, "Thank you, Chief. I don't usually carry it but had put it, safed, under the driver's seat after the shot that morning. It will go back on a shelf when we get home. I really don't want to carry a firearm regularly."

"Suit yourself. The offer will stand if you change your mind."

"Thank you. If there's nothing further, I'm taking Lisa back to take it easy. However she was healed, she still needs rest."

"Have a good rest of the day." Chief Jones said,. "Stan, your squad is waiting for their new leader. Go to them." Stan grinned and left with us.

He said, "Why don't the two of you come down to the squad room? My people would like to meet a happy outcome."

I looked at Lisa and she smiled, "Whatever my hero wants is fine with me." I grimaced and she smiled serenely. We followed Stan to his people, five men and a young woman.

Stan saw her and said, "Irene, what are you doing here?"

She smiled, "I heard there was a vacancy on one of the S.W.A.T. teams, applied, and was accepted. Why? Don't you think I can handle it?"

I whispered to Stan, "Don't fight this battle. You'll lose."

Irene grinned and said, "He's right, you know."

Stan said, "Yes, I know. I haven't won an argument with you yet."

One of the other men said, "There is no sense in ruining your perfect record now." They all laughed. He added, "Corporal Stan, you're starting out well bringing confidence in your leadership ability to your people." There was more laughter.

Stan said, "Is that any way to treat your new team leader, Sergeant Stan?"

Many said, "Congrats, Sarge." Others said, "It's about time, boss."

Irene pulled him into a tight embrace and kissed him firmly. Now, I understood the situation better. I have to admit that Stan didn't fight her. Stan said, "Honey, I thought we were keeping our relationship under wraps?"

"Everyone here knows and is on our side. Give in, Stan."

He said, "Are you going to be okay working under me?"

She grinned and said, "I've tried that. It's good." Everyone laughed heartily.

Stan said, "I want to introduce Al Chambers and his fiancé, Lisa Goodbody. Watch your comments, she packs a punch and doesn't fight fair."

They crowded around us shaking our hands. One noticed her engagement ring and said, "That lunkhead has already captured you?" She smiled. "Congrats, Al. She's a beautiful lady. I didn't blame you for hanging on to her. She even looked good in blood stains." Everyone laughed and Lisa gave all of them hugs including Irene. My hand was shaken except for Irene who gave me a hug. Irene was a poster girl for policewomen. Except for her black hair and brown eyes, she and Lisa could be sisters. She was an attractive lady with a sharp mind. I liked her and think that Lisa did, too. We talked with all of them for a while.

After we left and were walking to my car, Lisa said, "We are meeting Irene and Stan for drinks and dinner later. Take me home. We need to dress up a bit. Irene and I are wearing skirts. Plan accordingly."

We arrived at the house and greeted Linda and Paul. I told them of our day and then said, "Lisa and I are meeting Stan and his girl for drinks and dinner. I have been told I need to change though into what I'm not sure." I smiled and headed upstairs.

Lisa was naked except for panties. I said, "That's' a really good outfit. I like it a lot."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.