Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

Very quickly, Paul and Linda followed by Stan came hurrying down the stairs. Paul and Linda took turns hugging their daughter. Finally, Paul said, "We hoped that Al was right. He's never steered us wrong but you're early!"

Lisa took a deep breath and said, "Al loved me back to him and back to him early. I could feel his mind willing me healed and well and back to him. His body and his mind never gave me a choice. As soon as I could, I woke up to his arms holding me and to his voice in my ear telling me how much he loved me.

"I have had some good feelings in my life and a lot of them are his fault!" She hugged her body against mine. "Waking to him making love to me was the most amazing feeling. I couldn't have remained asleep and I didn't want to!"

Linda smiled and leaned against Paul. She said, "Sit down, you talk and I'll cook breakfast. Are you hungry?"

Lisa said, "We're starved! Al was eating for two and wasn't eating enough!"

Paul laughed. He said, "Your mother said Al said that while you were sleeping."

Lisa said, "What happened. I remember being shot twice. That hurt so badly. Andrews was standing over me, then he fell back, and then he went down. Suddenly, Al was there. He and Stargazer were talking to me and I felt my pain ease up but I was so tired that I had to sleep.

"Then I woke up early this morning feeling my body being loved by my man."

I said, "Stan Medlin, meet Lisa Goodbody, soon to be Lisa Chambers. Lisa, Stan was the first one inside the building."

She said, "Stan, I'm Lisa. You've seen me lying in bed with Al and talked to him there. Call me Lisa."

Stan grinned, "Okay, Lisa, it's a good body from what I've seen." We all groaned theatrically. He continued. "I came in and saw Al sitting on the floor with you in his arms. He was looking at you intently and gently. Andrews was lying in a pool of blood. I saw Al's pistol lying on the floor. I moved up and pulled the rifle from Andrew's hands noting that he was dead. From what I could determine, Al shot twice. He shot once as he came in the door and double tapped Andrews from inside on his second set."

Lisa said, "What's a double tap?"

"We are taught to fire two shots at a time at a target. Of Al's first set, one missed and the other hit Andrews in the shoulder. From the position of the rifle under him, he was lifting it to shoot you or Al. Al put two between his eyes. If you can shoot that well prone and in a hurry, I don't want to shoot against you for score. Miss, that was some very good shooting.

"I wanted to get Al outside and he refused to go. I decided that it wasn't time to fight and checked out the rest of the area. I called in an all clear and the rest of the team and the medics swarmed in. Al was polite but firm that you and he weren't going anywhere unless it was together. He told the medic that they were unhurt but he would fight any effort to separate the two of you.

"At some point, he called your parents who came. You dad knows my chief and they worked out that you would leave in your mother's car and that you would come in after you had woken up and give statements. My direct boss didn't like that or my prior judgment that you shouldn't be separated. He assigned me here under orders to stay until he calls and relieves me of this duty. I called him yesterday afternoon suggesting that I had no purpose here and was royally cussed out. So here I am.

"What's funny is that the way he put his order, I'm not sure I am authorized to come with you to the station when you make your formal statements."

We all chuckled at that. Linda served a great breakfast. After a prayer from Paul, we dug in. I was hungry again! We all ate well including Lisa.

After breakfast, Lisa said, "I have to get ready for my classes."

Paul said, "They are cancelled for today. You need to read the paper. I know you heard it from Stan but the paper will give you a better read on how this all shook out."

I tapped my chest with a closed fist and said, "Me Tarzan, You Jane. Woman has good body."

Lisa grunted, "Ugh!" as Paul handed her the papers. The Thursday morning paper had the headline that I had read yesterday. She saw the headline, "Coed saved by her fiancé from rifleman," and muttered, "Shit!" Then she started reading the article frowning as she did. She said, "Someone had much more information that they should have on us for that short period of time."

Stan said, "We sort of figured that out. I think it was Sikes. Your adoring public, the newsies, are still out there when I ran to the box and retrieved the paper." He opened it and grinned. He handed it to Paul who grimaced and let Linda see it. Her look was as if someone had farted in front of her. Lisa snatched the paper and said, "Holy crap!" She read the story as I looked over her shoulder. I could only clearly read the headline but it was enough along with the sub heading. It read, "Heiress coed saved by her lottery winning man. Ability with a gun a key factor is preventing further loss of life."

"This one is a little better." I said. "At least it absolves me in the court of public opinion. That makes it almost impossible to indict me.

"Should I go out and make a statement to the press. They are there. Why not use them while I am newsworthy?"

Lisa wasn't happy with it but Paul was totally in favor and Linda was grudgingly supportive. Stan also thought it was a fine idea.

We talked through what I would say trying to create a few sound bites that would work. I went down the drive jogging in shorts, three button shirt, and sneakers. They popped to alert when I started out on to the road. The newspaper reporter was a young woman who shouted, "Mister Chambers, may I speak with you for a minute?"

I nodded. She continued. "How is your finance?"

I said, "She is fine. She woke up early this morning feeling well. We have finished breakfast and I am taking a short run while she is lying down."

"Wasn't she shot?"

I replied, "Yes, but she's better now though is a little sore. We are Christians and believe in the power of prayer."

"Shouldn't she have gone to the hospital?"

"It didn't appear that way. Her wounds were not serious though seemed bloody. Andrews was a poor shot."

'Apparently, you aren't. The report indicates you put two in his head."

"I tried to stop him by wounding him being too far to physically touch him. He didn't stop and, to stop him from killing, I took my shots to stop him then."

"Mister Chambers, I am Robert Baker with Channel 9 Action News. The reports we have tell that you refused to leave your fiancé's side." I waited since there was no question thus far. He continued after a moment. "Would you comment on that?"

"It's true. I love Lisa and was fearful. She is a precious lady."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.