Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

Though I was ten minutes early, she came out to meet me and gave me a kiss that took my breath away. I tried to give as good as I was getting. She eased back in my arms and said, "Good morning."

"Yes, it is. It's a very good morning." I paused. "Now!"

Arm in arm, we went into the kitchen. Paul was just finishing breakfast and getting ready to leave. He kissed Linda and Lisa and shook my hand. "Have a good day!" He left.

Linda asked, "Lisa, do you need any help?" She shook her head. Her mother grinned. "Okay, I'm going to change and head to the club for some tennis with Margie. See you two later. Feed him. He looks undernourished." She left the kitchen laughing.

Lisa gave me no chance but pulled me into her arms again and kissed me long and hard again. We caught our breath without releasing each other.

She said, "What do you like for breakfast?"

"Usually, I have a big breakfast and skip lunch."

"You seemed to eat well yesterday for lunch." There was a question in her voice.

"Yes, I skipped breakfast thinking I would take you out for lunch since you might not have enough money to afford a nice meal." We laughed about that until we were weak-kneed.

Linda came in dressed in a cute tennis outfit and said, "What's' so funny?"

I gasped out, "I usually have a big breakfast and skip lunch. Yesterday, I skipped breakfast thinking to take the nice, poor grad student to lunch after church!"

Linda smiled. "I hope it worked out okay."

I said, "Yes, it worked out beyond any expectations I could have imagined."

We all laughed. She said, "Bye!" She left.

Lisa said, "Sit down." I sat in a kitchen chair but she pushed it and me away from the table. She sat in my lap with her arms around my neck. I put my arm around her waist. She said, "That's more comfortable." She squirmed a little. "Someone's happy to be here."

I said, "The rest of me is, too. It's very easy to be happy in your presence. She kissed me again with passion. I returned her kiss.

We finally broke off and she said, "That was nice. How about an omelet with fresh mushrooms, green pepper, and ham?"

I said, "That sounds fine. How can I help?"

"Would you dice some ham?"

"Sure. I'm a real cut-up." She groaned. She stood and pulled me up. There were two cutting boards out with ham on one and the veggies on the other. Her cutting was quick and efficient.

She said, "Thank you." She kissed my lips quickly. "Now, sit down. What kind of toast would you like?"

"Huh?"

"I can offer white, whole wheat, and pumpernickel rye."

"I would like the pumpernickel, please."

"Good, that's my favorite, too. Would you put two slices in the toaster?"

"Sure." I looked around. "I would if I knew where it was located." She pointed at a corner. I slid the roll-up door and pulled the toaster out gently, inserted two slices, and pushed the plunger down. I said, "Butter in the fridge?"

She said, "Yes. You do pretty well. There are jellies and all in there if you want them."

We ate our breakfast in a companionable silence. The omelet was outstanding. I placed our plates in the sink and rinsed them. I brought the coffee pot to her and filled our cups. I put it back, sat down, and said, "What is your pleasure for the day, mademoiselle?"

She looked at my grinning face and started dead into my eyes with her beautiful blue ones and said, "You!"

"Uh. That's a rather forceful statement."

"I meant it that way. We're going to finish our coffee and stand up. Then I want you to kiss me until my toes curl again. Eventually, we'll unload your car. I would like to walk the grounds with you checking out each comfortable looking spot"

She looked at me. "Al, I don't feel like I'm even fifteen much less twenty-five. I want to be close to you. Kissing you is the most exciting thing I've ever done. I want to do a lot of it. I want to be physically close to you. Your arms feel great around me and I fit just right with you. My body wants to do things with you that makes the sensible part of me think that we need a chaperone."

"Your mother will be home from her tennis, soon."

"My mother is the one who told me, 'Don't do anything your father and I don't do.' She will be useless in protecting my virtue. She likes you."

I stood up and she stood with me. We moved together and embraced while kissing for a long time. My toes curled!

We moved our mouths apart and both of us were breathing heavily. I said, "Maybe, getting my stuff would be a good idea."

She said, "Yes, but we will do that again and not too long from now."

We went out to my car and I grabbed my stuff. She had me put my files and computer in an area used as office and study. We left it there and I carried my bag of clothes and followed Lisa. She was wearing a pair of shorts that looked to be painted on and a tank top with a low scoop neck. She looked hot and was totally tantalizing. We entered a guest room after going by a room that was done in shades of blue. As we passed, she said, "That's my room." We went inside the guest room and I placed my bag on a table designed for a suitcase. She said, "You will share a bathroom with me. Lock my door but unlock it when you finish."

"What if I forget to lock it?"

"I'll get to see a lot more of Al than you planned." She grinned. We returned to the bedroom. She said, "You should try the bed to make sure it's comfortable." She waved me to it so I sat down on it.

Without warning, she launched her body at me pushing me onto my back as she straddled my waist. She leaned forward and kissed me hard. I kissed her back and we were entangled quickly. I rubbed her back and cupped her buttocks as we dry humped. By the time we stopped, I think she had a small orgasm when she gasped into my mouth.

It was with an effort of will that I disentangled us and pulled her to one side with my arm around her as she lay beside me. "Lisa, I'm only human. You are hot and kissing you only makes me more excited. However, I don't want lust to rule us. If it's love, we have time to think through the consequences of our actions. I don't want either of us to regret anything we do with the other." She pouted a little but I kissed her lips and nibbled on her lower one until I was embraced again in a full body press and a kiss that made my toes curl and increased my excitement level again. When we lay back on the bed and got our breathing under control, I stood and pulled her up. "Come, my lovely wench. We need to go elsewhere before we go nowhere."

As we left the room, she put her arm around my waist and I put my mine across her shoulders and gave her a slight squeeze. No matter where I put my hand, there was skin. I tried to stay over her arm rather than underneath it where the side of her breast might be felt. We went downstairs holding each other. It made walking slow but was enjoyable. In the study, we set my computer up and going and I quickly connected to their wireless system. She brought a folder over from a large desk. I had pulled up two chairs to allow us to work together. I was conflicted. I wanted to sit beside her and feel her warm body as we looked over the same information but I also wanted to be able to see her face by having her across from me. I decided that side-by-side would be good.

I read the report her father had on me while Lisa read the early parts of my file. She began skipping around some. At one point, she whispered, "Shit!" I looked over and saw that she was reading the report of my physical condition with comparisons. My penile differences were in that area! "Al, are these reports accurate?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.