Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

She said, "As you have seen, I'm not a poor grad student. I am a grad student though. I'm working on a doctorate in English Literature. My dissertation will be on images of New Testament Christianity in the Lord of the Rings trilogy."

"Wow! That's not a small subject."

"Let me finish." She hadn't released my arm with her hand nor my hand with her other one.

"I've been pursued; usually for my body or for Dad's money. The first is not too surprising. I'm not stupid. I'm pretty."

I said, "No, you're heart-stoppingly beautiful."

"Okay. That's your opinion. I dress down. Very few have been able to get anywhere. None of those have ever been invited home. The other group gets even less respect. I can be pretty mean to them. One would-be suitor lost interest when Dad told him that all the money and assets were in a trust until he and mother died and then would go to the church. I would get nothing."

I whistled. "That's tough. So you are a poor grad student." I chuckled.

"I took to having Dad check guys out. He has sources everywhere. He knows as much about you as you do, maybe more in some ways. It helps to cull the wheat from the chaff quickly."

"So, I guess I made it to wheat stage."

"Yes. I knew that before Sunday. I also knew from what Dad told me about you that you would show up for church."

"Well, I thought I was just meeting a pretty girl for church. I remember going to a church though there are no faces or any definable thing about it. I knew the first hymn. The second was new to me."

"You sang it well."

"I also found out that I can read music and sing the bass line. You, by the way, have a beautiful alto voice."

"It's the Marlena Dietrich in me."

"I know who you are talking about!"

"Great! That's another piece of memory for you."

"Yes, thank you for an addition. However, you were going to tell me about Lisa, not past boy friends, or anything that isn't you."

"Okay, you don't give up.

"I've always been good academically and tall. Early on those two things together were devastating. A tall, skinny girl who has a reputation as a brain has no chance regarding social issues. I got through high school without a date but a straight 'A' average. I went to college and found that my love for literature could be my major. College was easy for me as far as grades. Socially, it was still bad. I came back here for graduate studies. At the same time, my body finally grew into my height. I became popular even with those who shunned me in high school. I found it ironic and not very pleasing.

"My master's was with honors. Next year, I will get my doctorate. I've never made a B grade in any subject except phys. ed. and that was in elementary school. So, instead of poor grad student, how about lonely rich girl?"

I thought for a moment. "Yes and no. You have great parents from what I've seen. They love you very much. You have success in your chosen field. You now have the body that you may have always wanted." I grinned. "And you're not getting it wrinkled." She let go of my arm only long enough to punch me lightly. Then, she grinned back.

"I'm glad I met you. I like being wheat and would like to move toward getting rid of the adjective in front of my title."

She said, "What adjective?"

"I would rather be 'boy friend' rather than potential boy friend."

"To do that, you have to kiss me."

I took her in my arms and gently but thoroughly kissed her. Our tongues quickly became involved and, when we ended the kiss, both of us were breathing heavily.

"Wow! That's the best kiss I can remember! Lisa Goodbody, you are an exciting person!"

She looked me in the eyes and her blue eyes were shining. She said, "No more adjective! Let's do it again though just to be sure it wasn't a fluke." We kissed again and it took an endless time longer and was, if possible, even better as we learned what pleasured each other. We finally stopped and looked at each other. I found those blue eyes were to get lost in.

"Al, I have a confession. Those are the first two kisses like that I have ever had. I have never been so involved in a kiss much less two in a row that were all engulfing."

I said, "I don't have a cute response but this has been a magical day even if it ended right now. I am looking forward to supper if you want me to stay."

She looked at me with those deep blue eyes and said, "I don't know if I ever what you to do anything other than stay."

"Lisa, you don't know enough about me to say something like that."

"Oh, Al! I do know about you. You are honorable; you are smart; you had a complete set of Tolkien; you have a hot body; and you kiss wonderfully. I know you are searching for you. I believe that you will find that you were is who you are now. You would then just know why. If you will permit it, I would like to help you."

I asked, "What's the next step after boy friend/"

"Steady guy."

"I would like to apply for that position."

She chuckled. "I will give your application careful and thorough consideration. It will take a lot more kissing." We laughed together and I kissed her lips lightly. "Seriously, you're well on your way. The big question is how both of us take to collaboration. Your file suggests you have been a loner and I know I have."

"That's more than reasonable. We'll just have to follow what happens. I promise you one thing. I will be honest with you even if I don't like doing that."

"Al, I give you that promise, too."

We sat on that seat looking out on the pond with my arms around her. I don't think either of us saw the water. I know all that I noticed was her. She felt good in my arms. We would kiss once in a while but not those bone-jarring all-engulfing kisses like at first. These were gentle. I nuzzled her ear. After a while, I asked her about what she was doing on her dissertation. She began to tell me about some letters to C. S. Lewis that she had found that led her into what Tolkien thought. I listened to her asking questions to pull more from her active mind. I realized that not even her parents had listened to her talk about this subject as I was.

Her phone chirped. It was her mother sending a text that supper was in five minutes. We slowly stood to head back to the house. I said, "Lisa, we didn't get much of a walk in this afternoon, I want a rain check."

She smiled at me and said, "That will cost you a kiss." I pulled her body tightly to mine and kissed her until well after my toes curled. When we finally came up for air, she murmured, "You have been promoted to steady guy." I hugged her to me one more time. Her body felt amazing on mine. I took her hand to hold it for the walk back but she pulled it around her waist and we made the trip back more slowly arm in arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.