Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

It was ten thirty-five when I arrived at the church. I watched people head into the church. I decided that my tie was a good call. Many people didn't have a tie or a coat but enough did that I wouldn't be out of place. Since I had only seen Lisa in worn workout clothes and jeans and a simple blouse, I wasn't sure what to expect.

At seventeen before eleven, I got out of my car and walked to the front door of the church. I saw Lisa approach and was wowed! She was gorgeous! She was wearing a short skirt that on her tall, slim body looked even shorter! The blouse was simple and silky. She was wearing low heels. She was a knockout! I walked up to her and quietly said, "Lisa, it's Al."

She turned to face me and her smile dazzled me and brightened her face. "You came!"

"I've never been able to turn down an invitation from a beautiful lady. You have, however, greatly exceeded my expectations."

An attractive older couple came up to Lisa and the man said, "Lisa, is this the young man you invited?"

"Yes, Dad.

"Al, these are my parents, Paul and Linda Goodbody. Mom, Dad, this is Al Chambers."

I said, "For a moment, I thought you might be Lisa's older brother and twin sister." That statement received the small laugh it deserved. "Mister and Missus Goodbody, it is a pleasure to meet you. I appreciate Lisa inviting me to church."

"Call me Paul. It's good to meet you, Al." He held out his hand and I shook it firmly. His wife held out hers and I shook it firmly though more gently.

"I am Linda, Al. Lisa has told us some about you. Actually, she has told us nothing but about you." Her smile was dazzling like her daughter's. Lisa and I followed her parents into the sanctuary. She took my arm. I guided her in next to her parents and sat next to her.

I had received a program from an usher. Reading it, I realized that the order of worship was familiar. The organ started and we stood to sing the first hymn and I recognized it! I also discovered that I knew how to read music and naturally sang the bass line. Lisa was standing next to me close enough that our hips were touching and our arms were entwined as we held a single hymnal. She sang the alto part. That didn't totally surprise me since her speaking voice was deep though very pleasant. Her parents sang the melody and we harmonized well. As we sat down, she took my hand and held it. It was warm and friendly. It fit well in mine. She leaned over and whispered. "You sing well."

I whispered back, "You sing beautifully."

"Thank you."

The Associate Pastor was leading the service at this point. She welcomed everyone and asked if there were any visitors. Lisa stood pulling me up with her. She said, "I would like to introduce everyone to Al Chambers, who is new to the area."

"Thank you, Lisa. Al, you are welcome here and we hope you return to worship with us." We sat down. She went on to announcements and then we sang another hymn. I was reading the music this time. I faintly recognized it but the words and music were not totally familiar. Some of it was unison but the verse went to harmony.

We sat down and Lisa kept my hand in hers. If a beautiful woman wants to hold my hand, I was smart enough to let her. After the prayer and offering, the pastor stood to give the sermon. He was a good speaker and well prepared. As he was starting, Lisa whispered, "Put your arm around me."

I gently pulled my hand from hers and put my arm around her shoulders. She snuggled in like that spot was made just for her. We both listened but I was very much aware of the warm body sitting close to mine as well as her hand creating a warm spot on my leg just above my knee. She was even leaning into me a little after her snuggle!

We stood for the final hymn and benediction. As everyone started to talk and leave, Lisa and her mother had a quick whispered conversation. Lisa turned to me smiling. I decided that I really, really liked that smile. A man could get lost in those blue eyes. She took my hand and we went outside. It was a beautiful, bright day.

Lisa said, "Would you join us for lunch?"

I smiled. "You know how busy my social schedule is. Of course, I would be glad to join you and appreciate the offer." I got that smile again and had to recover from being dazzled.

She said, "Great. I'll ride with you.

"What do you drive?"

I said, "I drive an older mid size. It's not much but it gets me around." I pointed. I was blinded again.

"Let's go!" She took my hand as we walked to my car. We came to the passenger side and I opened the door and handed her inside. Those long legs and short skirt resulted in me seeing a lot of leg! I went around to my side and got in. I cranked the motor and said, "Which way do I go?"

"Pulling out would be a good start." She grinned.

"Yes, ma'am." I backed out behind a fancy car.

She said, "This will be easy. That's Dad's car in front of you, just follow it."

Somehow, I was not surprised. I had noticed that all three were well dressed. As I thought about it some more, I realized that their clothing wasn't cheap. I mentally shrugged and followed his car. I wasn't at all surprised when we arrived at their home and it was large and expensive. It was older but perfectly maintained. From what I had read of my file, my parents were middle class and this was a noticeable and long step beyond that. I decided not to worry. I liked Lisa and her parents.

I pulled up where Lisa directed me. I stopped and killed the motor. I got out and went around to open the door for her. I handed her out and again had the pleasure of seeing that delightful expanse of leg. She looked up just in time to catch me looking. "I hope I look okay. You're staring."

"I'm staring because you are beautiful. You have a great figure and a smile that lights up the world around you." As I said that, she stood and I closed the door gently.

"Thank you, sir. You're a gallant pervert!" She laughed lightly.

"You bring out the best in me." I chuckled back.

She took my arm and we went inside. She went to help her mother and left me seated with her father.

Smiling, I said, "Well, Mister Goodbody, what do you want to know?"

"Lisa told us your story. It sounds mysterious."

"Yes, sir. It's a mystery to me, too. I really have no personal memories before about a year ago. I am told that I was found by a road naked and in a coma three years ago. I spent two years in the coma until I simply woke. Before that, I was missing for five years. I was just starting a new assignment but never reached its starting point. I simply vanished. I was found fairly close to where the agency thinks I could have been when I vanished. No one has any ideas.

"What makes it really strange is that my body is the same but different. I was identified by my fingerprints. While I was gone, my nose was straightened from a high school football injury, my teeth were made perfect, and my appendix was replaced and the scar made to vanish. No one had any explanation for any of that either. I also have no personal memories of any of my prior life though all my skills are seemingly intact. Other things show up also.

'For instance, Lisa and I stopped to get a smoothie at the juice bar at the fitness center. We each picked different flavor smoothies. I picked cherry because I liked it. I didn't know I liked cherry flavor until then but I did and do. Things like that happen.

"I found out that I speak four foreign languages fluently because the agency sent a person into my hospital room. They started in English and then switched to French without warning. I simply switched with them. Spanish, German, and Russian followed in the same manner. I am told I have an engineering degree. I can solve engineering problems utilizing that knowledge when I'm presented with that type of problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.