Snuggle - Cover

Snuggle

Copyright© 2013 by blacknight99

Chapter 4: Intellectual Property

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Intellectual Property - Two nerds attempt to sell a new process to a computer magnate. He, in turn, attempts to sweeten the deal with a couple hookers. But there's something very odd about the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   MaleDom   mc sex story,mc story

Randy's Narration Continues

The sun had risen long ago, and as she was finishing up her dissertation, she had begun idly stroking my shaft, as if she couldn't think of anything better to do with her fingers. As the final words left her lips, they, too, seemed to be at a loss for something to do; so they parted one last time, in order to be put to better use than mere speech. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. I shuddered and moaned loudly, gritting my teeth, resolving to myself that I was going to enjoy this for awhile, and not blow up like jostled nitroglycerin. Strong, thin, delicate fingers were kneading my balls, and her head began rising and falling. What she seemed unable to get into her mouth, she now grasped with her free hand, stroking me while sucking like a vacuum. Perhaps ... just perhaps ... if we kept practicing this daily for few decades, I'd be able to hold out as long as I wanted. But not today. I erupted with such force that it came spurting out both corners of her mouth.

She coughed ... swallowed ... tried to snatch the next squirt out of mid-air with her mouth ... coughed again ... and finally, she wound up licking the sides of my cock ... trying to clean it, I guess. I reached over and grabbed a fistful of tissues from a box on the bedside table, next to the lamp. As I rubbed at all the mess, she looked up at me miserably. "I'm sorry. I tried to swallow it all. But ... I didn't know there would be so much."

I laughed gaily and pulled her up to me, wiped a few places on her face that still had my cum clinging to it, and I kissed her. I really liked what happened to her when I kissed her. Her whole body seemed to melt into mine. Finally, I pushed her back gently and looked into her eyes. "That was wonderful," I told her earnestly. "I feel great!"

She searched my eyes to see if I was kidding. "Really? You really liked it?"

I laughed again, then I hugged her for awhile, then I kissed her for awhile. And then, I got out of bed, making sure to keep a gentle hold on her hand. She scampered to join me, and I walked to the dresser by the door and picked up my cell phone, then led her back to the bed again. I had worked hard on various apps during the past couple years. Some of them had been very simple ... just to get the hang of app writing for various platforms. One of my first attempts at closed source app coding had been a simple blinking dot that I could change colors for and move to various parts of the screen. I wasn't sure the thing was still on my phone, but eventually, I found it. I explained all this to her as I searched for it, and she seemed enthralled, watching intently.

Finally, I had a dot in the middle of the screen, I changed it to red, and I adjusted the frequency to one blink per second, then I slowly began to dial it up. I could tell when I'd hit the right rate, because she gave a little gasp and she looked dazed. "Will this work?" I asked her.

She blinked slowly, seemingly having trouble opening her eyes after closing them. "Oh, yes. You're going to make me go to sleep."

I nodded, but she wasn't looking, so I said: "Yes. Can you tell me how to do that?"

She smiled. "Just tell me to relax. Then order me to sleep. I can't WAIT to surrender to you!"

I smiled at that. "Okay. Relax, then. Just relax." I saw her shoulders slump noticeably. When she hadn't moved in awhile, and not knowing what else to do, I shrugged and said: "Sleep." It was as if I had turned off a switch. We had been sitting together on the edge of the bed, looking at the phone, but now, she toppled over backwards, out cold, a picture of naked innocence. From what she had told me, she must have been doing this five or six times a day, so I assumed that she'd go under from force of habit. As she lay on her back, she suddenly shivered all over, and a dreamy little smile curved the corners of her mouth.

"Can you hear me, Kendra?" I asked gently.

"Yes, Master."

I had to smile at that ... just a little too cliché. "Did you just cum?" I asked her.

The smile broadened a little. "Oh, yes. I'm a good girl."

I shook my head in wonder. "Sit up," I ordered, and she complied immediately. "Open your eyes." Again, she did so right away. She stared straight ahead. I slowly stood. While seated, our thighs were touching; and now, as contact was lost, she seemed to have no adverse effects. Somehow, I didn't think there would be. I went and got a chair at the side of the room and returned, placing it in front of her, then I sat and faced her, inches from her, but not touching.

"Wait until I tell you to touch me," I ordered firmly. "Don't reach out until I give you the command to do so, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"I'm not your master ... I'm you lover," I told her firmly, and she smiled broadly. "I want you to repeat after me, understanding the words as you say them: When I see you, I am with you. Say it."

"When I see you, I am with you."

"And now, I want to say it over and over ... and as you say it, I want you to believe it. You should believe it because it is true. Say it now." She began repeating the phrase, searching my eyes as she did so. She seemed serious ... earnest. I let it go on for several minutes. Finally, I held up my hand, and she stopped. "And now, I want you to repeat it again, over and over, but this time, I want you wake up, slowly, a little at a time, until you are awake. You can still see me. I am still with you. You can reach out and touch me ... but there is no need. Why is there no need, Kendra?"

"Because," she answered "when I see you, I am with you. When I see you, I am with you." She kept going, chanting her assigned line in this production. After a minute, her eyes achieved more focus, more of that sparkling interest that so captivated me the first time I saw her. She started smiling, and then slowly, she stopped talking and just looked at me. Still, we were not touching, though less than three inches separated our knees and our hands. "Randy ... this is ... wonderful. Can we show Janie? Please? She'll be so excited!"

"Sure, let's go," I answered, holding my hand out to her. She took it, and we stood. In the closet, we found a thick terrycloth robe, and though it was way too big for her, she put it on, rolling up the sleeves. I decided to get dressed ... but that proved difficult. Though we wound up laughing about it, she found that she could keep her hand on one part of me while I dressed another, and after discovering this formula, the thing went pretty quickly.

It was still too early, evidently, to encounter anyone in the halls. At our knock, Frank said to come in. Frank is not a pretty picture in the morning, but I guess any picture is improved if you wrap it in a nude blonde. At Kendra's insistence, we demonstrated the fact that she could now put a full three inches between herself and the nearest person (as long as she was staring me in the eyes and chanting a slogan). Janie immediately became very sober and very thoughtful. "Can you do that to me?" she asked me pointedly.

I considered for a moment. "No," I told her. "But I can teach Frank how to do that to you." In response, she studied me with eyes that burned with curiosity and intelligence. Then she smiled. I got the feeling that Janie and I were going to be great friends.

I told them that I wanted to talk to Frank alone for a few minutes, and, after a moment's hesitation, he nodded and got out of bed. This not only left Janie without physical contact, it left Kendra with an eyeful. Slight chaos ensued, but things got back to normal rather quickly. He apologized profusely as he pulled on a pair pants, but seemed very confused when Kendra told him to please turn around. Still, he complied, and one hand at a time, she pulled the bathrobe off while keeping an extended hand available to her friend. Then she stood for just a second, nude and magnificent, smiling brightly at me, and she slid under the sheet into the bed. Frank caught his breath when he turned around and looked, seeing them for the first time in each other's arms. I must confess, the sight was ... titillating.

Back in my room, I filled him in on the basics, explaining that I didn't have time to give him the full version. As I expected, he was too emotional to catch the gist of my suspicions. He wanted to rush Toddworth ... one of those "You knock him down and I'll beat him over the head with chair leg" sort of plans. I patiently explained to him that attacking old men was not in the business plan of today's up-and-coming entrepreneurial enterprises. And anyway, we still weren't sure what it was he was after. We hadn't heard his latest offer, though I could well imagine what it would be. Let's just call the cops, Frank suggested. But again, that wouldn't work ... and Toddworth knew that we'd figure that out. He had primary control over the girls ... he HAD to. And, he had is lawyer with him. He held all the cards at this point. And anyway, the whole crazy story smacked of Buck Rogers and Killer Kane.

I'd never seen Frank this intense. "I ... I love this girl, Randy. And ... she loves me! No girl has ever told me that before. And she MEANS it, I swear to God!"

I lay a hand on his shoulder. "She's been programmed to love you, Frank. Is that who we really want? Some girls who were FORCED to love us?"

He studied me dejectedly. "Shit. You're right," he mumbled. "But I'm sure not going to leave them here."

"Remember why we came here, amigo," I told him.

"To hell with that, Dude. We're not going to negotiate the amount of a payment when the girls' fate is hanging in the air."

I groaned. "Frank, you idiot, the girls ARE the payment ... or at least part of it. Don't you see that?"

He obviously hadn't, and was struck dumb by the concept. There was a knock on the door, and the girls came in, Janie in her dress from last night, Kendra in the white terry robe. But to my amazement, Kendra let go of her friend when they reached Frank, and she took the full two steps to me, flinging herself into my arms. She kissed me. "Come into the bathroom and zip me up," she whispered in my ear. We stopped to pick up the green dress, which we now both suddenly wished we'd taken the time to hang up last night. She wanted a little more than my help with the zipper, of course, and from the sudden moan on the other side of the door, pretty much the same thing was happening out there. Somehow, fifteen minutes later, we finally all emerged from the bedroom, fully clothed, and we made our way down to breakfast.

Toddworth and Yarnell came in after about half an hour. The lawyer greeted us cordially, and he especially took time with the girls, chatting about this and that while Toddworth fidgeted. Finally, the old man seemed unable to take it anymore. "Why don't we go into the conference room and discuss our business gentlemen. If you'll both follow me please..."

"The ladies will be joining us for this discussion, sir, if you don't mind," I replied.

He looked at me placatingly. "No place for girls at a man's business meeting, son."

I stifled an urge to call him "Pops" when I responded. "If I cannot bring who I want to our negotiations ... sir ... then I'd feel at a distinct disadvantage before such a meeting could even convene." I got up, walked over to a side table and helped myself to another cup of coffee, trying to show nonchalance I did not feel. "The girls ARE a part of this ... aren't they?"

Yarnell's eyes narrowed, and he glanced quickly between Toddworth and me. "What in the world are you two talking about?" It was the first time I considered the possibility that the lawyer might not be a part of this plot.

Toddworth obviously didn't like to be contradicted, but he refrained from yelling at me. "I don't know what he's talking about," he mumbled to his friend.

"Wonderful," I said happily. "If that's the case, please call a cab for the ladies and send them on their way. Kendra, your parents live in the city, don't they?" She turned big, questioning eyes toward me and nodded. "Home to Mom and Dad, then," I responded gaily, and looked again at the two men. "We'll start our meeting just as soon as they've left."

Toddworth's jaw was clenched. "Very well," he told the room as a whole. "A small demonstration, then. Ladies, if you will please give me your attention..." They were on the opposite side of the large breakfast table from the man, and Kendra naturally turned back toward him. I was still standing by the coffee pot. I couldn't see their faces, but I could see the blinking light in the man's hand. "Relax," the old man ordered. "Sleep." And then, as if they were a matched, choreographed pair, the girls pitched forward, one hand holding each other's and the other still in their laps. Frank was in time to catch Janie before she could fall all the way, but Kendra's forehead impacted hard on the mahogany surface of the table. From the look in his eyes, I think Toddworth was as stunned as anybody in the room at the suddenness of the thing.

I was shocked by two things after that. The first was my own inability to move more swiftly than an old dude like Yarnell, who was around the table in a flash, attempting to assist the fallen girls. The other was what a take-charge type of guy he was, and I was sort of left out of the whole thing, while he dabbed Kendra's unconscious face with a wet towel and barked orders to the butler. Toddworth, meanwhile, was making ineffective entreaties to his friend to leave them alone. Finally, after Yarnell had pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911, I couldn't hold back any longer at Toddworth's dilemma, and I threw back my head and laughed out loud at him.

"Wake up!" Toddworth ordered with a loud snap of his fingers. Immediately, both girls sat up, causing Yarnell to recoil in utter surprise. Slowly, ever slowly, realization of what might be going on came to him ... but first, he had to address all the actions he had set into motion. He turned away and spoke firmly to the emergency operator he had reached on his phone, then he tried to attend to Kendra again.

She smiled up at him, laying a hand on his arm. "Thank you, sir. I think I just fell asleep for a minute." She narrowed her eyes and reached up to her forehead, touching it gently. "Ow!" She was genuinely confused.

Yarnell spun on his friend, obviously mad as hell. "Relax?" he thundered. "Sleep? Wake up? What have you done to these young women? Some cheap sideshow hypnosis routine?"

"Oh, you would not BELIEVE..." I said, coming up behind Kendra's chair and putting my hand on her shoulder. She took the hand and nuzzled the side of her face in my palm.

"Ephraim, you are here to protect MY interests in this matter," Toddworth hissed. "The women are incidental. I need that process. I've taken steps that will help me acquire it. Now, you need to see that I'm protected, and that I get what I'm paying for!"

They looked like two Banty roosters facing each other before a fight. Without looking away or backing down, Yarnell nodded. "Alright, Rankin. Consider your interests protected."

I gave them both a sour look. Lawyers! I should have known. "My ultimatum still remains," I told them. "You can either send the girls home in a cab, or you can let them attend our little meeting. I refuse to negotiate otherwise."

Toddworth actually sputtered. But, finally he nodded and turned toward the hall. "Alright then! This way!"

I helped Kendra up, but instead of turning to follow them, she grabbed my hips and pulled us together, so that we were pressed together all along the front of us, and she lifted her face to mine. "You do know how to make a girl's heart go pitty-pat," she told me, looking into my eyes. I took a breath and tried to calm myself. Before I could comment, however, she was talking again. "Now, quickly, what kind of 'process' is this?"

"I can't explain it in terms you'd understand," said earnestly.

Janie spoke up for the first time. "We're not dummies, Randy. Tell us what it is!"

Somehow, I kept from grimacing. Typical non-scientist's answer. I sighed. "It's a variable, non-repeating algorithmic security code structure that attaches itself to graphical computer game content and masks overall arrangement and composition."

Kendra studied me with those sparkling eyes and nodded. "Okay. Let's go."

The two men were waiting down the hall in front of an open door. "You can't tell me that you understand what I just said," I accused.

"I think understand all I need," she told me. And we went in.

There were three copies of a contract on a large table, two on one side and one on the other, and Frank and I each sat down in front of one on our "side." The girls sat in chairs next to ours and craned their necks to see. Toddworth sat in the largest chair in the room, opposite us, while Yarnell sat with the other copy in front of him. There was a gold-plated Cross pen on top of each document. I took a deep breath and opened my copy. Toddworth was to get exclusive rights to the process. Frank and I were to get, altogether, three million dollars plus "agreed-upon, unspecified properties."

"Oh, my God," Janie muttered. "Unspecified properties..."

"As you can see, gentlemen," Toddworth remarked loudly, "I have greatly increased the amount from my previous offer. I'm sure you'll find it ... satisfactory. Now, if you'll both please sign, you can all go home ... happy."

I closed the contract and sat back in my chair. But before I could comment, Kendra said "Take it."

I blinked at her. "What?"

"Take the deal, Randy," she said, and she looked up at me with those big brown eyes. She was trying to keep something from me ... some emotion ... but I couldn't figure it out. Finally, she laid a hand on my arm, leaned into me, so that only I could hear, and she whispered: "Do you love me, just a little?"

And time seemed to stand still. I was trying desperately to put this all in perspective. Yesterday, from the very beginning when we met them, Toddworth had made it clear that the girls were here to influence the deal. Usually, things seem improbable for very good reasons. Did "mind control" actually exist? Were evil mad scientist brain surgeons real? Neither Frank nor I had ever even been with a two-bit hooker before. Imagine what we'd be like in the hands of two actresses who looked like THIS! They could have us believing anything they wanted. Anything at all. They could have faked the whole thing. They could have made us love them. And it all came down to this moment. It was all happening right now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.