Breeding Station Sierra Echo X-ray
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A virus has damaged the majority of nubile female reproductive systems leaving fertile females with the need to serve a minimum 2 years at Breeding Stations. Each female will supply the government with two offspring to maintain the labor pools for economic success. This was not supposed to happen in the brave new utopian society of free health care for all.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Because her first pregnancy had taken 14 months to conclude, Allison was faced with a hectic schedule of sperm insertions from a variety of cream-laden volunteers. She needed to get her womb seeded in the next 30 days if there was any hope to finish her service period within the 24 month allotted cycle.

She concentrated on taking all insertions into her hard-working vagina telling the males interested in coupling with her that she needed the seeds in the right place because she would not get pregnant from oral or anal sex. There was plenty of time for such fooling around after she was confirmed pregnant.

The first baby was a boy and she only caught a glimpse of it before they rushed it off with the other output of the day's production results to the child-care center that would take control of the new workers until they were ready for the indoctrination school at supreme headquarters. She had seen the identically dressed boys and girls standing quietly in lines waiting to receive a vaccination or just a standard meal eaten at a specific time. They were all so compliant, she wondered if they were on some sort of pill regime that made them overly docile.

The sergeant was drilling her out on the drill field and in her bunk at night hoping his low sperm count seeds would swim up to her womb and help her complete her mission. They both knew there was little chance of that but they had gotten into the habit of copulating each night and Allison liked the feel of Tyrone's long black cock stretching her pussy slit. Since she was marked as "slow to conceive" they assigned her three humping champions with certified high sperm counts to hit her tender box as often as possible. In that first week, she counted over fifty deposits inside her baby making channel and it seemed unthinkable that she would not get her belly swollen quickly. A couple of the other girls lent her their assigned coupling partners to boost her chances and she was grateful for their compassion.

Tyrone told her,

"Your pussy is always loaded with cream, girl. You got more man juice in you than a whore giving it out free on Saturday night."

She had to laugh at the exclamation because it was so very true. Whenever she walked or bent over, a little of the sticky stuff ran down the inside of her leg but she did her best to keep it all inside to boost her chances at a quick impregnation.

After twenty nights without success, Tyrone took her up to the installation detention center and delivered her to the night supervisor. There were almost one hundred males incarcerated for silly shit like not finishing their food or walking on the grass without permission. They were all pussy starved because they were not allowed to fraternize with the drafted females for baby production duty. The night supervisor started to send the jailed men down to Allison's cell where she was spread eagled on the cot with her pussy lubricated to allow quick insertion. They visited her in groups of four, changing every fifteen minutes. In the first two hours she had received 32 loads right on the targeted cervix and with lots of frenzied thrusting that forced her into repeated orgasms.

At three o'clock in the morning there were only 16 of the original one hundred detainees who had not as yet delivered a load of man juice to Allison's pussy and she was literally floating in a puddle of the stuff as it slowly dribbled out from her flooded cunt. The remaining prisoners were given a little more time in delivering the goods and she tried to keep her knees up high to keep the creamy cum inside as long as possible. It was all but certain in somewhere in that mix; a strong swimmer had made it to her womb and penetrated one of her nubile eggs.

Poor Allison was unable to remember a single name or a single face. They were all a blur of sweat and heavy breathing and their lust-filled weight pressing her down into the uncomfortable mattress. She did remember each and every time they flooded her vagina with their juices. No two were exactly the same. It seemed to her that most of the men had their stuff stored up for a long time because there was not opportunity to masturbate in the close environment. No matter how hard she tried to keep it all in, most of it just ran down he legs and puddled underneath her.

Two days later, the doctor announced she had completed the initial start of the second half of her assigned mission. Now it was up to nature and nine full months of waiting for the results of her frenzied copulations. Tyrone kept her in good spirits with a nightly ass fucking and she made the rounds of the other girl's beds to "fluff up" some lagging cocks into a proper position for baby making.

She tried to save her ass for Tyrone and only used her mouth to console the other horny males looking for a quick pick-me-up. In fact, she had become quite accustomed to his heavy weight on her back pressing her down into the mattress with his palm over her mouth to stifle her uncontrollable moans of pleasure. Whenever he pulled out after he had done his business, she felt a little empty as if something were missing.

It came as a shock when the health manager informed her that it was confirmed she would be having twins. She was given the option of keeping one or donating it to the people for the betterment of the bureaucratic system. Allison asked Tyrone what he thought and he told her he pitied the future for the new babies brought into the government system as worker drones to keep the wheels of society moving along. They had little choice about their lives and were not allowed to take any risk not approved by the central committee. It was true they had the benefit of not having to think or give any opinion on any matter no matter how small or insignificant but strangely, the very lack of stress seemed to bother them the most. After that little thought, Allison had no doubt that she would take her bonus child with her when she left the breeding station.

It was only two days past her termination date that Allison gave birth to twin daughters. She picked the one on the left as hers and gave her the name of Eve. She knew the other would be assigned a number and she was not at all interested in learning what the number was. They whisked her away before she could dwell on the unfairness of it and she gave all her attention to Eve so that she would be ready to travel as quickly as possible. All she knew was that she wanted to get away from the breeding station and put this part of her life behind her in a compartment marked, "Do Not Open".

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.