Building a Dream
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by SW MO Hermit

Sam and his wives rapidly became the most prosperous landowners in eastern Texas. His farm continued to expand and he continued to hire more and more people to work with them. The royalties from his inventions and the dividends his Deere stock paid allowed them to build a huge house for themselves and their children. Sam also provided large single family homes for his key employees. Sam and Jane continued their respective careers and provided many innovative inventions for their new timeline. One of the first things they worked out after the machinery went into production was electric generators then refrigeration units for food storage and home cooling.

Over the course of their lives Sam and his wives collected employees who believed in multiple spouses. Many of their employees were men with numerous wives but they had several women with more than one husband also. They were tolerant of that practice but never totally understood it. They asked several of the women why they wanted more than one husband. Almost all of them told their questioner that they needed the extra men to totally satisfy them in bed. They all maintained one woman could fuck two or three men under the table when she was in the right mood.

Dove, Janey and Virginia agreed with that statement in principle but they also maintained they could not even think of finding another man who they felt even half as much love for as they did Sam. None of them felt strange about the three of them loving and sharing Sam and intellectually they admitted that was a similar concept as multiple men for one woman but for them their marriage worked better.

Tolerance was the watchword for Sam's little settlement however. To the horror of some of the righteous churchgoers in Nacogdoches Sam even had one Homosexual couple and three Lesbian couples living and working for his family. All were welcome if they were willing to give a fair days work for their pay and abide by the rules of tolerance in the community.

Because of this philosophy Sam's little community prospered. Sam and Jane shared their success with their fellow wives and employees. A job in their business became a commodity highly sought after. Educated people from miles around came to offer their services. The high level of pay and living comfort drew people. Also tolerance of their beliefs, especially their sexual beliefs drew the educated and skilled workers.

By the time Sam and Jane Pritchard passed on they had came to believe their forced residence downtime from their birth time was the best thing that had happened to them. Their legacy continued to grow after their death. They had set up a community and endowed it with three fourths of their net worth with the remainder being given to their 22 children. Oh, Jane didn't have all 22 of the children but they felt as if they were all theirs equally. Only 6 of the 22 were Jane's. Virginia had 8 and Dove had 8 also. Sam's children continued to work and live in the area. Many taught at the large University that grew up in Nacogdoches funded by Jane and Sam. It became as well known as some of the best Universities in their original timeline. All the young from Sam's community received a full ride scholarship to the University if they wanted. To this day a statue of Sam, Jane, Virginia and Dove stands in the courtyard of their settlement and in the commons area of the University they founded and later taught at in Nacogdoches.

Samuel Pritchard, Hero

Dove, Indian woman

Janey Baker, first woman

Joel, her deceased husband

Virginia Blodgett, Second woman

Vincent, accoster Jed, Saul, Sally Phelps—hired "couple"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.