A Reluctant Hero - Cover

A Reluctant Hero

Copyright© 2013 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 12

0600 hours, December 14, 2013 – Downtown Manhattan, New York City

The jangling phone awoke Josh with a start. He groaned and reached for the receiver. "Huh?"

"This is your 6:00 AM wakeup call, Sergeant Warner," the night operator reported. "Major Van Dyke needs you dressed and ready to leave for Rockefeller Center in thirty minutes. The major said that you should not worry about packing. One of his assistants will handle that for you."

"Thank you," Josh managed to grunt as he cleared his head. Bags? What bags did he have? Certainly he didn't mean their backpacks. Josh and Molly hadn't brought them in from the car last night.

"Time to get up," Josh said as he gently shook Molly. "Why don't you grab a robe and head down to your room to get ready this morning. The major is giving us a half hour to get ready."

"A half hour!" Molly exclaimed as she sat upright. "A half hour? There's no way I can get ready in half an hour."

"I'm sure you will make it," Josh responded.

"I got to run," Molly exclaimed. She slipped into the robe from Josh's bathroom door, grabbed her dress and headed down the hall. Josh grabbed a clean pair of boxers and sauntered into the bathroom. Comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouth wash, razor, hair brush, shampoo, soap and towels – everything he needed was ready for him. This hotel certainly was well prepared for unprepared guests such as himself.

Molly almost bumped into a lady in her late twenties outside Room 1210. "You must be Molly," the lady said with a smile. "I'm Marsha. I am here to help you get prepared for today's show."

"Um ... thank you," Molly stuttered. Marsha followed Molly into her room.

"Wear the shower cap when you shower this morning," Marsha suggested. "Gabriel did a fabulous job with your hair last night. We can touch things up before you go on air. We'll do a little base make-up before we leave here but Antoine will do most of the work once you get to your dressing room down at the studio."

"OK," Molly agreed. She headed into the bathroom to shower and prepare. Marsha's help made Molly feel like a queen. They used the entire half hour to get Molly ready for her first TV appearance. Marsha suggested a different dress than Molly had planned for the day. Molly followed Marsha's suggestion.

Major Van Dyke, Josh, the major's assistants, Molly and Marsha met in the hallway outside the rooms. Lt. Martinez was delegated to look after their luggage. The major led the group outside, across 51st Street and into Rockefeller Plaza. Josh and Molly both recognized 30 Rock and the ice rink. They walked across the plaza to the low building marked "NBC News."

"Morning, Kathryn," Major Van Dyke announced cheerily. "You look lovely today."

"Thank you, Jonathan," the receptionist replied. "You're always the charmer. Your group is in Dressing Room C today."

"Thank you, dearest," Major Van Dyke answered. He led the group back into the studio complex without further guidance.

"Are we going to get a chance to have breakfast before we go on air?" Molly asked.

"There will be a selection of breakfast items in our dressing room," the major replied as he continued walking. "You can enjoy a fine repast while they do your hair and makeup this morning. We're scheduled for the 8:30 segment, so we should have plenty of time to get ready and to relax."

"Relax sounds good, sir," Josh added. "I'm a little nervous about all this."

"You will do great, sergeant," Major Van Dyke replied. "Sit down and have a casual conversation with Matt and Savannah. They're nice people and will make you feel totally comfortable. You'll see."

They were passing Dressing Room A when a well-dressed man stopped Major Van Dyke. "Jonathan, you're back!" he exclaimed. "The military is keeping you well dressed."

"They have to, Bill," Major Van Dyke allowed.

"How are Ann and the boys?" Bill asked.

"Great," Major Van Dyke replied. "Michael turned nine last week. I missed his party. I had to watch him blow out the candles on my smart phone."

"That sucks," Bill responded. "How's Chad?"

"Shooting up like a weed," Van Dyke answered. "He's twelve ... going on seventeen."

"They grow up fast," Bill agreed. Bill headed down the hallway away from the group. Major Van Dyke conducted them to Dressing Room C.

"You aren't regular army, are you, Major?" Josh asked when they got inside. "You know way too many people too well to be a regular officer."

"ROTC, City College, Class of 1998," Major Van Dyke replied. "I did my active duty and switched over to the Army Reserve. The army decided last year that they have a need for officers with my particular talents in this war. They called me up nine months ago and assigned me to public relations with NorthCom."

"What do you do normally?" Molly asked.

"I manage talent for the Empire Agency here in the city," Major Van Dyke explained. "I've been backstage here dozens of times with my clients. You're in good hands. Bill Woods will take care of you when it is time for your segment later this morning. Do what Bill tells you to do and you'll do great."

"You're the boss, Major," Josh replied.

"Why don't the two of you grab a little breakfast," Major Van Dyke suggested. "The staff will do your makeup and hair shortly."

Josh grabbed a Danish and some coffee while Molly nibbled on a croissant and drank some orange juice. A makeup artist and hair stylist went to work on Molly when she finished eating. Major Van Dyke reviewed what subjects were off limits during the interview with Josh.

Molly looked stunning when the makeup lady and stylist were finished with her. They needed only a few minutes to tweak Josh's hair and do his makeup. Josh and Molly watched the show on the monitor while they waited for their turn. Watching was revealing for Josh. He never watched the Today Show back home before the war. Matt Lauer seemed like a nice guy next door that you could have a casual conversation with. Savannah Guthrie seemed nice too.

Major Van Dyke preached to Josh and Molly to relax and have fun. He wanted them to feel like they were sitting down on the patio at home and talking about their experiences with old friends. They wouldn't face a studio audience, though there would be people outside in Rockefeller Plaza watching them through the windows. Josh felt almost comfortable before air time. He had a few butterflies in his stomach though not as many as before the attack at Sedro-Woolley.

Bill Woods popped his head in the dressing room and announced, "Five minutes to go. Follow me out the ready area." Josh, Molly and Major Van Dyke followed Bill through the studio complex to the off-stage area where they would wait for their cue. Bill gave them a heads up when they were down to thirty seconds.

"Our next guests this morning are two intrepid young people who have caught the imagination of our nation," Matt Lauer announced seconds later. "Please welcome the Hero of Omak, Sergeant First Class Joshua D. Warner, and his hiking companion, Miss Molly Lawrence."

Josh led the way and Molly followed out to the stage. They sat down on the couch beside Matt and Savannah.

"Welcome to the Today Show," Savannah announced. "Sergeant, Miss Lawrence. May I call you Josh and Molly?"

"Sure," Josh agreed. "No problem," Molly confirmed.

"Our whole country has watched and waited for weeks as we followed your exploits hiking through the Cascade Mountains as you dodged Chinese patrols, called in air support to combat the Chinese and survived in the bitter cold of the northern Washington State's mountaintops. How did the two of you come to find it necessary to brave these bitterly cold conditions to get to safety?" Matt asked. "You are a tank driver, aren't you, Josh?"

"I was a tank driver when the war started," Josh answered. "I was promoted to gunner while we were still up in Canada at the Chilliwack Line."

"How did you go from riding a tank to hiking across the State of Washington?" Matt asked.

"My tank got hit during the fighting at Sedro-Woolley five weeks ago," Josh explained. "We took one hit in the track or boogie wheel that stopped us. We had a missile hit the back of our turret that burned up our personal gear. We lost the sergeant who commanded our tank when he got out to put out the fire."

"You took command then?" Matt asked.

"I was a corporal then," Josh replied. "The other two guys in the tank were privates, so yeah, I took command. We kept firing at the Chinese. We had plenty of targets. A few minutes later we took another hit but it didn't damage anything critical. A minute after that a Chinese tank clanged a round off the barrel of our cannon, bending it all to hel ... heck." Josh barely caught himself before he cursed on national morning TV.

"I ordered the guys to abandon our tank once we couldn't shoot," Josh continued. "I set charges to destroy key components of the tank and we took off across the fields northwest of Sedro-Woolley. We lost one of our group to Chinese machine gun fire within a couple minutes. The other guy and I made it back into town without getting killed."

"May I ask the names of the crewmen?" Matt asked politely.

"Sorry, I can't answer that," Josh answered. "The Army instructed me that I cannot tell unit or personal names during interviews. The other soldier and I were forced back into the middle of Sedro-Woolley by Chinese artillery and mortar fire. We got turned around and didn't realize they were forcing us away from the bridges over the Skagit River and safety. We jogged through the middle of the town and ended up at the high school."

"That's where Josh and Tyler found me," Molly added. Mention of Tyler Serna's name drew an off-camera glare from Major Van Dyke.

"The civilians had been evacuated from the town," Savannah asked. "How did you end up standing outside the high school?"

"I was an idiot," Molly replied. "I've learned so much over the last five weeks, it is amazing how little I realized about war back then. The last evac bus was leaving that morning. My dad forbade me from bringing things along that I thought were essential." Molly gave the camera a big smile. "You know girls, cosmetics, your curling irons, a hair dryer, magazines and all those other things we'll just die for if we don't have." Molly snorted. "War has a way of sorting out priorities. I made the stupidest decision of my life five weeks ago in walking away from my family for a bunch of useless junk."

"I guess your parents are relieved now that you're back in American hands, safe and sound," Savannah commented.

"I don't know," Molly said. "If you're watching this Mom or Dad, give the Army a call. They can help you get in touch with me."

"You don't know where they are?" Savannah asked, clearly alarmed.

"I do not," Molly replied. "Back to our story – I tried to help Josh find our way down to the bridges over the Skagit River. We got about a quarter mile away when they blew up one of the two bridges. A minute later they blew up the other one."

"We were trapped on the north side of the river with no way across," Josh explained. "The three of us ran back into town and hid out until dark. We headed down to the river with the idea that we would borrow a boat and cross that way, out of sight of the Chinese. The only boat was on the far side of the river. I must credit the other soldier with me..."

"Tyler?" Matt added helpfully.

"The soldier I can't name," Josh insisted. "He was a stronger swimmer than me. He offered to swim the ice-cold river and bring the row boat back for Molly and me. The current was stronger than he thought and it pushed him downstream into sight of the Chinese. A machine gunner mowed him down before he could get under cover when he reached the far side of the river."

"He was so brave," Molly added.

"We hid out in a house in Sedro-Woolley the next day," Josh explained. "I figured we would need to head east to get away. My buddy and I passed an outdoor outfitters when we jogged through town as it was falling the day before. I figured Molly and I could outfit ourselves and head into the mountains to escape."

"The plan was to drive out, not hike through the mountains," Molly added. "I was NOT an outdoors girl at that point in time. I was terrified of going up in the mountains."

"After dark the second night we sneaked across town and got into the local outfitters," Josh narrated. "We got packs, boots, winter clothes, canteens, sleeping bags, snow shoes, trail food, a stove, a tent and maps from them." Josh looked directly at the camera and smiled. "If you own Skagit River Outfitters and are watching, you can send the bill to the U. S. Army."

Matt Lauer, Savannah and Molly all laughed at Josh's joke. "Did you simply grab a car in town and head east?" Matt asked. "Didn't the Chinese notice?"

"They would have," Josh agreed. "We hiked a couple miles east of town before we 'borrowed' a car from one of the families that evacuated town. I drove away from Sedro-Woolley with the headlights out, to make it harder for the Chinese to spot us."

"I watched out the back window for the Chinese," Molly added. "Josh was worried that they might send troops out to capture the bridge at Concrete, a small town about twenty miles east of Sedro-Woolley. Sure enough, we're about halfway to Concrete when I spotted a bunch of headlights behind, catching up to us, real quick."

"I spotted a small convenience store and pulled into their parking lot," Josh explained. "It was a good place for us to hide in plain sight. We hopped out of the SUV we 'borrowed' and hid in the woods behind the store. About a dozen big Chinese six-wheeled APCs flew by at high speed. I knew they were heading for Concrete and the bridge we wanted to cross. Molly and I broke into a vacant house and huddled to plan out our next move."

"My heart sank when we heard the bridge blow up," Molly added. "I knew Josh was going to make me walk through the mountains. I was scared as hell." Molly blushed when she realized what she'd said. Matt and Savannah ignored her faux pas.

"It was fine," Josh said. "I told you it would be. Molly and I sneaked into the house adjoining the store so we had a place to figure out our route through the mountains."

"How in the world did the two of you manage to find your way through all those mountains?" Savannah asked. "I'm sure I would have gotten lost."

"We were lucky," Josh explained. "Skagit River Outfitters were a distributor for USGS quads."

"USGS quads?" What are they?" Savannah asked.

"U. S. Geological Survey topographical quadrangles," Josh replied. "They are super-detailed maps that show every road, trail, building, stream and patch of woods. They show the elevation and shape of the land. They are the gold standard for outdoorsmen, Boy Scouts, and the armed forces for navigating in unfamiliar terrain."

"Did the army teach you the skill to use these maps?" Matt asked.

"Actually, the Boy Scouts taught me first," Josh explained. "Molly and I loaded back into the car and took back-roads up into the mountains. We made it almost to Baker Pass before the SUV got stuck in deep snow. We made some breakfast and then got to hiking."

Josh related a barebones account of their five week trek through the mountains. "How did you manage the cold at night?" Savannah asked. "Do you have any idea of the temperatures you faced?"

"My pack had a thermometer zipper pull," Molly explained. "We saw temperatures lower than minus twenty and up into the fifties."

"The nights we had to camp on the mountain tops were brutal," Josh added. "Those were the worst times for cold."

"How did the two of you manage with just a tent for shelter?" Savannah asked.

"We put the tent in a snow pit whenever we could," Josh explained. "That helped us stay out of the wind. The snow provided some insulation too. Some nights we just had to huddle together to share body warmth."

"Josh taught me all of these things," Molly added. "I would never have been able to survive without his knowledge."

"I know you couldn't have carried enough food to last five weeks," Matt commented. "How did you manage to find enough to keep going?"

"We took about ten days of food from the outfitters," Josh explained. "I can't go into details about the aborted rescue attempt, but they did manage to pre-position ten days of MREs along with the satellite phone."

"A satellite phone?" Matt asked. "Is that how you communicated with U. S. forces? Let's talk about how you came to be known as the Hero of Omak."

"I don't care much for that nickname," Josh said. "I'm just a soldier trying to do his duty. I was able to use the phone to call in sightings of Chinese planes as they flew overhead."

"The U. S. Army credits you with providing the information that allowed them to shoot down fourteen Chinese transports carrying a thousand Chinese paratroopers," Matt said. "That sounds heroic to me."

"It was an awful morning," Molly added. "We were camped at the top of a mountain. It was one of the worst nights we spent out there. Josh was so cool, taking the planes' bearing and calling in our location. Mrs. Dah..."

"We don't talk about people we met in the Chinese occupied area," Josh interjected quickly. "What I did is what any good soldier would do if he was in my situation."

"You said the night was awful, Molly," Savannah interjected. "Do you have any idea what the temperature was on that mountaintop?"

"Not that morning," Molly answered. "Josh and I were too busy that morning to check the temperature. We had mornings where it was twenty below zero that felt warmer than that night. I would guess it was thirty below or maybe colder."

"Your equipment was warm enough for such dangerous conditions?" Matt asked.

"No, it wasn't," Josh answered. "Burrowing our tent into the snow gave us some insulation. We had to cuddle together to keep warm."

"How does it feel to be sitting here in this warm studio after spending five brutal weeks hiking through the mountains?" Matt asked.

"Surreal," Josh responded. "Two days ago we were in a tent on top of a mountain. The ground was covered by snow. We set up our campsite beside couple of small lakes. It was pretty up there but cold. One day later we're in a hospital, showered and sleeping in warm comfortable beds. Today we're here with you."

"It is fantastic to be in this nice warm studio," Molly added. "I'm clean. I'm wearing nice clothes again. Your people helped me get my hair looking nice. It is such a relief to be here."

"Did you encounter any Chinese troops while you were trekking across the mountains?" Matt asked.

"We had encounters or near-encounters with them numerous times," Josh replied. "We dodged the Chinese as we left Sedro-Wooley. We avoided patrols out searching for us. We watched roads and crossed after the Chinese troops went through. Most of our route planning was driven by our need to avoid the Chinese along the way to safety."

"There have been reports of the Chinese committing atrocities in occupied Canada and the United States," Matt asked. "Did you see any evidence of that as you hiked across Washington State?"

"We did, Matt," Josh replied. "We found houses that were shot up and burned in Orient. We found dead Americans. We found a woman who had been raped and killed. Bad things are happening to Americans in the Chinese occupied areas."

"Do you have any knowledge about the biggest atrocity story?" Matt asked. "Rumors have gotten out of the occupied area about the Chinese massacring the residents of the small town of Ellisforde."

"Molly and I were not in Ellisforde at the time it happened," Josh said. "We weren't too far away and we knew something was happening up there. I can't say more about it other than that due to national security and for the safety of citizens in occupied territory."

"Did you receive help from people behind the lines?" Savannah asked. Matt shot her a dirty look.

"I can't say," Josh replied evenly. The stage manager off camera motioned to Matt Lauer.

"I want to thank Joshua Warner and Molly Lawrence for taking time to visit us this morning," Matt announced. "Their courage, perseverance and heroism are an inspiration to everyone in our country. They showed us what America's youth can do today as we face this grave threat from Asia."

The light on the camera went off. Techs unclipped their microphones while Josh and Molly thanked Matt and Savannah for hosting them on the show. They headed off stage while Matt and Savannah prepped for the show's next segment. Major Van Dyke was beaming as he escorted them back to the dressing room.

"You two were fabulous!" he gushed. "You both looked great. You presented yourselves well. The two of you were the epitome of patriotic young Americans ready to fight for our lives and freedom."

"I'm glad you we did OK," Josh allowed. "What is next?"

"We will get the makeup cleaned off the two of you, Lt. Martinez will bring our car around and head up to the CBS Broadcast Center," Major Van Dyke explained. "We begin filming your 60 Minutes segment this morning. Tomorrow will be a travel day. We hit L. A. on Monday for Leno."

"The Tonight Show?" Josh asked.

"Jay Leno? Cool!" Molly added.

"The very same," Major Van Dyke confirmed. Molly changed into less fancy clothes. Josh switched to digital camo fatigues. The makeup people helped Josh and Molly clean up. The group loaded up into an army SUV and headed for 57th Street. Traffic was brutal. Josh called his parents on the way.

"Hello, Josh," his Mom said when she answered his Dad's cell phone.

"I didn't expect you to answer, Mom," Josh said. "Where's Dad?"

"We're on the road," Mom replied. "Your father handed me the phone. We saw you on the Today Show. You looked thin, dear."

"I'm glad you and Dad saw it," Josh said. "I probably am a little thin, Mom. I spent two months on campaign with the army and five weeks hiking through the Cascades with a sixty or seventy pound backpack. Don't worry. The major leading this publicity tour is taking care of Molly and me."

"That's good to hear, son," Mom said. "Your Dad sends his love."

"I want to get up to northern California to visit as soon as I can," Josh said. He glanced over at Major Van Dyke, who just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know when, but I'll catch up to you as soon as I can."

"I love you, Josh," Mom said. "I hope to see you soon."

"Me too," Josh agreed. Josh clicked off his phone. He turned to Major Van Dyke. "Any progress tracking down Molly's family?"

"We have Molly listed in the refugee database," Major Van Dyke answered. "We have done searches for Michael R. Lawrence, Sr., Sandra L. Lawrence and Michael R. Lawrence, Jr. in the refugee database. We are interviewing Sedro-Wooley residents to assist us in the search for her family. We do not have any information available at this time."

"Thank you for your efforts," Molly said. "Are you trying to get through to my grandfather, John R. Lawrence? Grandpa was evacuated with his plant when they declared the plant a war critical industry a few weeks before the rest of the town evacuated. Grandpa warned us he would not be able to get in touch with us for a while after he left, due to national security. He's somewhere helping get the production line going again."

"We know," Major Van Dyke said. "We have gotten word to your grandfather that you are safe."

"Thank you," Molly said.

Their SUV pulled to a stop in front of a block long brick and concrete building. The awning at the entrance announced, "CBS Broadcast Center." Major Van Dyke took them upstairs to the 60 Minutes offices. Just like at the Today Show, Major Van Dyke seemed to know everybody they met. He took them to a conference room where they met the producer for their segment, Robert V. Smith.

Bob Smith spent an hour questioning them in great detail about their experiences hiking through the mountains to safety. Bob ordered out for lunch, so they could keep preparing for their interview time later in the afternoon. Josh and Molly worked with the staff cartographer for an hour after lunch to help the cartographer follow their route through the mountains. Bob felt it was essential for viewers to see graphics of their trek to fully understand its difficulty.

Josh changed into a Class A uniform. Molly dressed for the on-camera part of the interview. Steve Kroft joined them on the set. The filming took the rest of the afternoon. Cameras filmed Kroft asking them questions. They would rearrange the setup and then Molly and Josh would answer Kroft's questions. Their packs from the trek miraculously appeared for them to display to the TV audience.

The whole process was easier on the nerves but much more exhausting than appearing on live TV had been. It all seemed terribly involved for a story that would run for thirteen minutes the next evening. Josh and Molly were wrung out by the time the interview was done. They changed into informal clothes.

Major Van Dyke pulled Josh aside while Molly was having her makeup removed. "I have observed over the past couple days that you and Molly have become close through your ordeal," the major observed. "I wasn't completely candid this morning when Molly asked me about her parents' status."

"It's bad news?" Josh guessed. Major Van Dyke nodded briefly.

"I couldn't get a casualty notification officer and chaplain to join us until late this afternoon," the major explained. "I will have them sit down with Molly after dinner tonight. You and Molly have become close..." The major stared into Josh. " ... very close." Josh wilted under the major's gaze.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend," Josh acknowledged.

"I would like your opinion," Major Van Dyke said. "Would it be better for Molly to get the news on her own or with you at her side for support?"

"I'll be there for her," Josh said.

"I think that will be best," Major Van Dyke said.

Josh managed to hide the bad news when he met up with Molly again. The major took their party out to an up-scale burger restaurant for dinner. Josh and Molly loved the classic Americana food that they hadn't had in months. The group headed back to their hotel for the evening. Two army captains met them in the lobby. One captain introduced himself as Captain James Phillips. The other was Chaplain John Dillard. Josh noticed Capt. Dillard had a cross on his collar, signifying he was a chaplain. Capt. Phillips took them upstairs to a suite. Major Van Dyke accompanied them. His two assistants were dismissed. Capt. Phillips motioned for Josh and Molly to have a seat on the couch. The other officers took seats in the semi-circle of chairs in front of the couch.

"We have information about your family, Molly," Capt. Phillips announced. Josh slipped his arm around Molly's back to let her know he was supporting her. "There is no easy way to give you this news. Your family was observed boarding the last evacuation bus out of Sedro-Wooley. Chinese fighters were strafing traffic on that road on 7 November. It appears that the jets' bullets hit the driver of the last bus about ten miles south of Sedro-Wooley. The bus careened through a guardrail, plunged down a steep bank and burst into flames when it hit the bottom."

Josh slipped his free hand over and clasped Molly's left hand.

"There were no survivors to the crash," Capt. Phillips announced. Josh felt Molly stiffen. He gave her hand a squeeze.

"My Mom is dead?" Molly squeaked.

"No, I am sorry, Molly," Chaplain Dillard said soothingly. "Your whole family was on the bus. They are all dead."

Josh felt Molly straighten up. "That's wrong!" she snapped. "My Mom called Aunt Ellen, her sister, after the bus left Sedro-Woolley. Mom told Aunt Ellen that my Dad and Mikey got off the bus to look for me before it left."

"Are you sure?" Capt. Phillips asked.

"My Aunt Ellen knows her own sister's voice," Molly insisted. "Mom told Aunt Ellen that my dad and my brother didn't take the last bus out of town. They went off to look for me. Your information is wrong. Are you even sure if the bus was the last bus out of Sedro-Woolley?"

"That information is solid," Capt. Phillips answered. "We have multiple witnesses from Sedro-Woolley who confirmed that the bus was the one your family was observed boarding. The WSEMA was able to get down to the crash site before the area was overrun by the Chinese a couple days later. They could not recover the passenger manifest your father should have had with him, nor were they able to ID or recover any of the bodies. There wasn't enough time."

"Molly, your aunt confirmed that your mother was on the last bus out of Sedro-Woolley, didn't she?" Chaplain Dillard asked. Molly nodded her agreement. "Let us say a prayer for your mother. It is nearly certain she perished in the crash and has gone on to everlasting life." The chaplain led Molly and the other through a prayer for Sandra Lawrence's soul.

"We will keep looking for your father and brother, Molly," Capt. Phillips promised. "I am sorry for the confusion when we first met with you tonight. Casualty notification has become chaotic as the war has continued. We have too many families to notify and too little information to give. I promise we will keep a watch on all refugee and P.O.W. lists for your father and your brother. We WILL find them if they reappear in our side of the lines."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.