High School Basketball Bet - Cover

High School Basketball Bet

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A friendly wager turns into a bit more for a high school cum junkie. Read what happens when I take on the entire team and that's just half of the story. The two star Seniors take me out for more than the original bet, but that's another story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Hey all, its' been a while I know, but; as I was watching my nephews basketball game I was taken back to my high school days and a bet I made with a senior, one of my regular friends with benefits. I was a band geek, but to earn my letter jacket I was a swimmer and a team manager for basketball. Back then I was 5'4" weighed in at a wonderful 145#, had blonde hair, hazel eyes and a swimmers build. I took a bit of ribbing because I was a band geek, but had several 'protectors' who liked my unique talents. Yes they had girlfriends, but either they wouldn't put out, or at most it was a hand job, which if you all remember your teen years, just was ever enough. Rarely a week went by when one of them wouldn't stop by my folks house for some 'tutoring' or a quick round of basketball at the barn across the road. Dad was thrilled I was at least playing basketball, mom was happy I wasn't getting beaten up on a regular basis.

Anyway this specific game was the deciding factor, the difference between the season being over or heading off to finals. The coach had done his best to pep everyone up, the school was all behind the team, but they still seemed distracted. I spoke with the two players I was tutoring on a regular basis, and made a bet, winning meant whatever they wanted for a whole month, losing was just the opposite, and they got nothing for the whole month. Patrick decided to take it a step further, a win meant I did anyone on the team who wanted doing, while losing meant the same nothing for a month, you'd better believe I took that bet.

The game was tough, it went back and forth, but by half-time were were up by 4. Coach gave his usual locker room pep talk about winning not being everything, play your best, etc., but the guys still seemed distracted. As he wrapped up, Patrick said he and the seniors' had something to say, so coach left to work on the 2nd half strategy. Patrick, always the show-off and peacock, pulled me close and said, " You all know David here takes some grief because he likes music. I know several of you have called him a thing or two behind his back, well tonight he and I made a bet. If we win, any of you who want to try his special services can. I'm not talking for any of the others here, and I know there are a few, but I know he gives some damn fire head. We need to win tonight, because I will not go a whole month without his special attention. After we win, he will be in his usual spot collecting our game gear, but all you need do is ask, and he will collect something else as well."

That seemed to do it, we came out slamming them, and were never behind again. Pat suggested I stay on my knees near the bench to remind the guys what they were getting for winning. After each basket the shooter would run by and rub my head, everyone thought it was a good luck thing, but the team knew better. Yes we won, but only by one point, a foul in the last 20 seconds, sent Patrick to the line. He just pointed at me, smiled and sank two in a row, and defense did a great job at keeping them away from their basket. After all the on court celebration, I was off to the equipment room to collect the gear and anything else they wanted to drop off. Out of the 12 on the team I was doing 3 on a regular basis, and I figured they would be first. I figured wrong, first was our only sophomore, Jimmy. He stood right at 6' tall, had dark hair, green eyes, and wore size 10 shoes. He dropped off his gear and hesitated a bit, "Something on your mind?" I asked.

"So was Pat serious, or was he just being an ass as usual?"

"Nope he was serious, we made that bet, you wanting to take advantage of it? He seemed hesitant, so I reached over and untied his sweats and pulled them down as I dropped to my knees. Swinging free he had a wonderful set of big smooth balls and showed a nice fat 5" soft cock. I leaned forward and since he didn't back up, took his cock in my mouth. As I worked his cock it grew, and what they say about shoe size and cock size is fairly accurate, he grew to a fat 10", and boy did it stretch my mouth. I grabbed his balls with one hand and his ass with the other. When my hand hit his ass he tensed up, so I removed it and just played with his balls. I used my free hand to put his hands on my head, and he took the hint, and started to slowly fuck my face. It wasn't long before I felt his balls start to tighten, so I grabbed his ass, and pulled him in balls deep. I felt his thick cock get thicker with an "Ohhh fuck" and four jerks later he relaxed. I milked the last of his load out as he softened in my mouth. As he pulled up his pants, he said "Pat was right that is some fire ass head. Most of the girls I've dated can almost get the head in let alone the whole thing. You've got one more season right?"

"Yep, one more season, and you're welcome to come drop a load anytime."

"Cool," he replied as he tied his sweats.

Next came our alternates, Brad and Jeff, they were cousins, but could have been brothers. Blond hair, blue eyes, farmers tans, and almost hairless, unless you looked really close, and then you cold see the blonde hair covering their arms and legs. Brad was about 5'7" and Jeff was about an inch taller, being equipment manager I had seen both naked and could hardly wait to see them hard, and from the looks or their running shorts I wouldn't have to wait long. "We heard Jimmy and with Pat reminding everyone to collect on the bet the anticipation was too much." they said as they walked in. I stayed on my knees as they dropped their equipment and shorts. Brad was sporting a nice 5" cock while Jeff was a bit thicker at 6". They both smiled wrapped an arm around each other and placed a hand on my head. While I sucked on one I jacked the other and soon each was ready to pop. I leaned back a little while they finished themselves off, and both dropped a healthy load in my open waiting mouth. Once they had both finished I cleaned each cock of any remaining cum and slapped each ass as they pulled their shorts back up. "Here's to another great season," they said as they exited. Three down and 9 to go, I was going to be a happy full cock sucker by the end of the night. Next was our only black player Marcus, he was the tallest of the players at 6'3" maybe 200# and very well defined. Think Usher in the 70's defined, cut and hot off the TV screen definition, and as he dropped his shorts his lovely uncut 8" uncut cock slapped his stomach. I leaned forward and pulled back his foreskin, to find a nice tapered pink head, oozing pre-cum. I licked his head and he moaned and more oozed out. "Lick my balls while you jack me and you get even more," he said. So while I jacked his cock, I leaned in and licked his smooth low hanging balls. I was rewarded with a flow of pre that soon coated his shaft. I had never played with an uncut cock before so I was fascinated with how the skin moved over the head and spent a few minuets just watching the skin move over the head of his cock. "I thought I was getting a BJ, not a hand job," he finally said so I took him in my mouth. He needed no encouragement as he placed both hands on my head and started fucking my hand and mouth. "That's it, suck that cock, and pull on my balls," he moaned, so I did. He fucked harder, so I moved my hand and allowed him to push all 8" into my throat. "Ohhh, fuck, that's hot," he moaned, as he pulled all the way out and pushed back in. I squeezed his balls tighter and he pushed harder, I relaxed my grip and he went slower. While not as long or thick as Jimmy, he was certainly rougher and giving my mouth and throat a work out. He was also the most verbal of the current group with his moaning, groaning and dirty talk. I loved the feel of his foreskin as it slid across my tongue and retreated as he slid down my throat. I soon felt his balls tighten and with a final "Fuck, here I cum," he shoved all 8" down my throat. I felt his balls tug at my hand and his cock swell and jerk three times before he pulled back and allowed me to work some of his salty sweet load into my mouth. "Fuck," he said "you are good. Better than my girl even, she hates being told what to do and says I have a filthy mouth."

"I like hearing how good I'm doing, and love the filth" was my reply as I wiped some of his cum from the corners of my mouth. "Come look me up anytime"

"I might just do that," he said "now that Pat has decided to share this little secret." He pulled up his sweats, rubbed my head and left. As I stood, I wasn't sure this was such a good plan. Yeah I was going to get to blow the team, but I had only done four and I was already getting sore, mouth, throat, and knees. Players 5,6, and 7 came in together, which was no surprise, these three did almost everything together. Jim, Josh, a current regular, and Eric. Jim was 5'8" tall, nice definition, blonde hair, blue eyes, and with not much of anything to show in the shower. Josh was a current regular from the football team. 5'8" tall with a linebackers build, darker hair, hazel eyes, and a nicely curved thin 6" cock and smooth balls. Eric was my walking wet dream, and one of the few red heads in school. He stood at 5'6" tall, lean build, red hair, and the deepest blue eyes you have ever seen. Then there was his complexion, pale and smooth, with just enough hair to prove he really was a red head. Except for the times Josh was being 'tutored' by me you almost never saw these three apart, they even triple dated. Jim seemed to be the ring leader and he spoke first, "So you really are a fag?" he said as Josh cringed.

"No, just your everyday cock sucker," I replied "I just enjoy seeing and feeling another guys cock,, and bringing them pleasure."

"OK, cock-sucker, think you can deal with three at once?" he asked.

"If your macho egos can handle it, so can I," I replied, and to make my point pulled his shorts down as I dropped to my knees. He didn't grow much more than he showed and 5 fat inches popped up and already rock hard. Josh and Eric came and stood on either side and dropped their shorts as well, so now in my face was a thin 6"curved cock, a 5" fat cock and a beautiful red cock somewhere between the two. This was going to be real fun. I had no trouble swallowing Jim to the hilt while I squeezed his balls, and played with the other two. Then I moved to Eric his was just as easy to swallow, and finally back to Josh. Not as easy to swallow, not because of length or size, but because of the odd curve to the right, but I had had plenty of practice during football and knew how to get him down. As I worked the three cocks there seemed to be a tension between them, they acted as if they wanted to do more than just get blown. I released all three and asked, "So want to fill me in, are macho egos, getting in the way?"

"It's usually our girls on their knees," said Jim.

"That's right," agreed Josh and Eric.

"None of you are good liars," I said, Jim made some other lame excuses while he and Josh started to go soft. Eric stayed hard as a rock and he was staring at my crotch, "Want to try the truth?" or just leave."

"Come on Jim, tell him," said Eric, "I gotta nut or I'm gonna bust." Jim looked at Josh who just nodded. "OK, it's not usually the girls it's usually one of us." Jim finally said.

"I knew something was up with you three." I said as I took his softening cock back in my mouth. "We grew up together," he continued, "jerked off together, and one night a bet led to other things, and well, it's always been just us after that."

"Well your secret's safe with me. In fact if you ever need a 4th to even things out, just let me know. Dad would be stoked to think I had more jock friends to play ball with."

"What about you and Patrick?" asked Eric.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.