Riverdale, Kids No More - Cover

Riverdale, Kids No More

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Archie was at a loss for what to do. At the last minute, Veronica had told him not to expect to see her around for the weekend. Apparently she had a sorority commitment that she had to deal with that would have her off campus for the whole weekend.

By the time that Archie had found that out, it was mid afternoon Friday. He tried calling Betty to see if she was available, but she also had plans, these more academic. Apparently Betty had managed to get an appointment with the COO for a silicon valley startup and he had agreed to her working as an admin to him for the weekend.

So it was 10 am on a beautiful Saturday and Archie was bored. He decided to swing by the Student Union Building, check out the store for presents for his family for Christmas in a few weeks. He could not get over how different December was in California.

He was walking around the store, just wandering as he had no idea what to get for presents. He strolled into the clothing section and found another student looking over the selection too. It was a tall black girl, looked to be an undergrad and her skin was a smooth dark chocolate. But what immediately caught his attention was her curves. She was standing in profile to him when he spotted her. She was wearing a light yellow tshirt, with jean shorts. He did not notice what she was wearing on her feet as his eyes had stopped at her butt. It curved out, filling the jean shorts perfectly, almost too much judging by how tight they were.

He suddenly realized, she had a typical hourglass figure and did she wear it well. She was turned away from Archie a little, showing more of an amazing, high and tight ass. Archie could see that she was fit, the muscles on her legs were defined but not bulky, probably a lot of cardio went into there was his first thought. He was a little embarrassed to discover his second thought was if he was to lick the back of her calf, would she taste as chocolatey as she looked?

He was embarrassed for a minute when he realized what he had been thinking, but then he found himself wondering what it would be like to have those calves wrapped around him. His eyes followed up her back, watching the muscles in her ass flex and move as she shuffled from foot to foot. He could just imagine the feeling of his tongue running down the crack of that ass, digging into her asshole.

Veronica did not let Archie do too much with her ass, she liked him to spend time taking care of her pussy when they were together. Betty would let him play a little, but she was a little too uptight to let him kiss her there, or God forbid, lick her ass.

Archie kept moving his eyes up, her back was a beautiful play of muscle, lean and long ... she was in amazing shape. Archie loved Veronica, who was his girlfriend finally. But he could not deny that this woman appealed to him greatly.

Then he noticed that she had stopped moving. He gave a quick glance up to her face, hoping ... uh oh. She was looking right at him. She slowly turned to face him. He could see her eyes move over him, head to toe. She was not smiling, but she did not seem angry either.

She walked up to Archie, when she stopped Archie realized she was actually a couple inches taller than him, probably around 6'. As he looked up into her eyes, he was amazed at how much like amber they looked. She had full lips, and a wide mouth, her nose had a slightly wide look to it but was perfect for her face.

"You know it is not polite to stare." were the first words that Simone said to him. Archie would remember for many years how she sounded, her posture, the look in her eye. Her voice was strong, but again, he did not believe she was angry.

"I ... I am sorry. I know that it is not polite, and I didn't mean to offend you." Archie was feeling very guilty as he was honestly a nice guy and did not want to make her feel uncomfortable. He did not know what had made him stare like that.

She continued to give him that look, with no particular expression on her face.

"I didn't say I was offended," she said, looking him straight in the eyes "only that it was not polite. But now that you mention it, if you are a gentleman, you would be willing to make up for the offense"

Archie is beginning to get the impression that she is not mad, but just teasing him a little. Still his conscience is feeling a little active, because he had been staring.

"I would love the opportunity to make it up to you, what can I do?" Archie tried to keep an appropriately serious look on his face as he said this.

Now a smile blossomed on her face, he had obviously given her the answer that she had wanted to hear.

"Excellent! Then you won't mind coming with me shopping today. I have much to get and it would be very nice to have a nice strong man to carry the heavy things for me."

Archie almost groaned, he was bored that was true, but he remembered similar trips with Betty and Veronica and it was inevitably a long and tiring day. Of course sometimes, the girls would show him their ... appreciation for his time and attentions. But this strange girl was not likely to offer him that kind of thank you.

Simone had been surprised to look up from the text she was looking at, and see the white guy just looking at her. She was used to being stared at, but the way he did it was almost worshipful. She could tell that he really liked what he was seeing. Her first impression of him was that he was pretty sexy himself, in an understated way.

Now having told him what price she was expecting him to pay for the offense, she could tell that he had paid that price before, and did not seem to be looking forward to it as much as she had hoped. But there was something about him that appealed to her. Something there that made her take a second look and realize that it had been a long time since she tried something ... someone ... new.

Simone moved closer to Archie, she held out her right hand, "My name is Simone."

Archie reacted automatically to offering his hand too and as they shook, "My name is Archie, Archie Andrews."

"Well Archie Andrews, it is very nice to meet you." she continued to hold his hand. "I really would be very, very appreciative of your help today."

Archie suddenly realized that he was looking her in the eyes, hers had a definite twinkle. He did not miss that she had not let his hand go now either.

"You lead the way, and I will follow, whatever you need, I will do what I can."

Archie gave her a genuine smile, he did not know what she meant exactly (he knew what he hoped she meant, but ... nah, never happen), but she seemed like a nice person, and it would be nice to spend time with someone today.

Her smile grew a little wider.

"We'll see if you can keep that promise. But for now, lets head out of here. There are a few things that I need to pick up off campus."

Four hours later, Archie was having deja vu. They had finished the shopping and had just gotten back to Simone's place. She had invited him in, she said how could she not after he was so helpful to her today.

"Can I get you something to drink? Wine, water, juice?"

Archie had just sat down on one end of what turned out to be a firm, but very comfortable couch. He was definitely feeling the need to sit for a while, besides, aside from the chore of carrying the packages, it had been nice to spend time with Simone. Archie had found her smart, with a bit of a sarcastic sense of humour. She was a Celtics fan of all things, he had tried to explain how the Knicks were the obviously better team, but she seemed to deny all the logic he could bring.

"Whatever is easiest, that does not require me to get up to get."

He could hear her chuckle clearly as she was still in her kitchen.

"Wine it is then, as I am getting one for me. Hope you like chardonnay."

"That is fine."

Simone came back into the room carrying two glasses. She handed one to him and took a seat on the couch with him.

"I want to thank you for your help today. I know I kind of coerced you into it, but you were a very nice guy about it all."

"Frankly my Saturday was looking to be a long, boring day. Everyone I would normally spend time with, was busy with something. True, I was not too enthused to be shopping all day, flashbacks to high school there." Archie smiled at her to show he was having fun.

"But, I got to meet a lovely woman and I spent the day making a new friend. So all in all, I think it has been a good day." Archie gave her a friendly and welcoming smile.

Simone could not believe how good a guy he sounded, and more than a little innocent. She loved 'good guys'. There was something about opening their eyes to possibilities in the world that got her motor running ... hard.

"Well, you are a real sweety to describe it like that, but I would still like to show my appreciation."

As she finished, she placed her glass of wine on the small coffee table. Simone slid along the couch until her thigh was pressing against Archie's. She was watching his eyes the whole time, holding his attention.

She slid a hand up behind his head and pulled him in for a kiss. This was no light peck on the lips as Archie had been thinking. Her hand pulled his lips firmly against her larger ones, not hard, but firmly. Archie loved her kiss. He pulled her tighter against him, feeling her firm tits pressing against his chest.

Simone felt his eager response and decided to go for it. She aggressively pushed her tongue into his mouth, wrestling with his. She spent the next couple minutes fencing with his tongue, drawing it back to her mouth for her to suck on and gnaw gently.

Archie was finding Simone incredibly sexy and wanted more. His hands drifted up from her waist, until he could feel the swells of her tits at the base of his palms, he desperately wanted to get his hands on her tits, tease her nipples, lick the slopes of her breasts.

Simone was not nearly as shy, she quickly slid one hand down, until she could feel his hard cock throbbing under her fingertips. She pressed just the tips of her fingers against the shaft as she slid them up and down it. She would stop at the edge to the crown of the head. She decided he had a very nice sized cock, not too big, but definitely not on the small side.

She could tell he really wanted to get his hands on her tits, but she wanted him a little hotter first. She made a point of firmly grasping his cock, and giving small strokes, interspersed with firm squeezes. When Archie started to slide his hands up the sides of her breasts, she used the other hand to stop him. She was a little surprised at how easily he stopped when she indicated he stop.

Simone braced one hand on Archie's chest and pushed herself back, breaking the deep kiss. She looked deep into his eyes, a smile growing on her lips. Archie could only sit there, meeting her gaze. He could see the smile, and he licked his suddenly dry lips ... and his cock twitched.

He was already hard and throbbing, had been since she first locked lips with him. He didn't care what she wanted to do, he would be happy to do it.

"Mmmm ... you taste so sweet and innocent. I like that in a man. You were so very nice to me today, helping me and spending the day with me. I haven't done this in a while ... with a man that is, but I want you to spend the night too. Think you can do that?"

Archie could not find his voice to answer with the yes he desperately wanted to give, but the rapid nodding of his head was enough for her.

"Well then, I don't know about you, but I am going to get ready for bed ... and then I will help you get ready too, ok?"

Archie almost missed the question at the end, but quickly figured he was not expected to give an answer as he watched her stand up, pull the tshirt out and then over her head in a smooth, quick flip. She was wearing a lacy demi-cup bra, leaving the top swells of her tits clearly visible along with the top half of her very hard looking nipples.

She slid her hands down her stomach and undid the button on the front of her jean shorts, then lowered the zipper in a calm and deliberate fashion, not in any particular hurry. With her hips wiggling slowly side to side, she slowly pushed the shorts past her hips and curvy ass, until gravity took them to the floor.

The panties matched the colour of the bra, but were french cut bikini panties. Something about the panties caught his attention, but he did not get very long to look as Simone moved to kneel between his legs, putting a hand on either of his knees. With a gentle pressure she had him opening up enough for her to slide forward a little. Just enough to reach forward and deftly undo his pants button and zipper. Done so smoothly that Archie was automatically lifting his butt up to allow her to pull his pants off before he even thought about it.

Archie still wore the more traditional boxers, so there was lots of loose material ... except for the tent that was standing up right in the middle. Simone paused to admire the obvious sign of his appreciation of her looks. It only took a few more seconds before she had opened the slit in the front of the boxers and let Archie's rampant erection free, to stand proudly before her.

He had the perfect dick, was her first thought. She wrapped her hand around the base, and could tell it was about 7 inches long, not too thick, about an inch, maybe a little less. It would easily slide down her throat ... and maybe elsewhere as well, she would see how the afternoon went before making that decision.

Simone leaned forward to give the head of his dick a soft kiss, then another, and another. She gently brushed her lips across the head, feeling the precum coating her lips as she did. She stopped with Archie's cock pressed against her gently pursed lips, and looked up into his eyes.

Archie was afraid to move, in case she stopped what she was doing. When Simone looked up and met his eyes, he could not look away. She pulled his cock a little further down, getting it standing up a little more vertically, all the while keeping her lips against the head, and her eyes on his.

Once his cock was far enough upright for her apparently, Simone slid her lips smoothly down his dick, taking him completely inside her mouth, until her mouth had consumed his cock completely. Simone's eyes never blinked or left Archie's. Archie realized he was moaning as her lips met the root of his shaft, a deep, guttural groan that felt like it was forcing it's way out of his throat.

It took only a couple of seconds for her to take his entire cock into her mouth, then she just stopped moving her head, the head of his cock in her throat, along with some of the shaft. She was doing something with her tongue ... her throat ... it felt like nothing he had experienced before. Archie could barely sit still, but he also did not have enough control to do more than randomly twitch, to the feelings of ecstasy that were pouring out of his crotch.

Simone started slipping her head up and down, just a couple inches, enough to allow the head of his cock to exit her throat, and then plunge back in. She focused her tongue on pressing firmly against the bottom of the shaft, working the spot below the head vigorously whenever it was available. Simone wanted him to be putty, desperate to cum. She was going to work him and tease him and play with him some more until his orgasm wrecked him.

Simone knew how to suck a dick. She had been an avid cocksucker for years. She loved knowing she was making someone feel soooo good. But she also loved the feeling of control. The biggest guy in the world was a passive mass of muscle while his dick was being sucked by someone that knew what they were doing, and Simone was an expert.

She could feel that Archie was trying to hold back, to delay his inevitable orgasm. She could tell that he was on the edge already, his girlfriend must not have around for a few days. She pulled her head back up his cock, her lips clinging snugly the whole way. She let her tongue dance all over the surface, tasting everywhere she could reach, until the head eventually popped out.

Archie's body had been arching as her lips slid up, like a bow with the string being drawn back. When her lips finally broke contact with the head of his cock, his body slumped back down to the couch, the tension gone, but his breathing was almost gasping.

Simone wrapped one hand firmly around the base of his shaft, the other doing a firm, moderately fast stroking up and down the shaft, her thumb caressing the frenulum at the top. This had Archie clutching the couch desperately to keep from shooting his load. Then he felt the grip of her hand on the base of his cock, getting tighter and tighter and soon the urge to cum was diminishing.

Simone spent a couple minutes, just licking around the corona and the opening in the head of his cock, sticking her tongue in slightly. All the while, stroking and stroking his shaft. Archie could feel the pleasure continuing to build, the urge to cum starting to show again. He could feel that his balls were starting to feel really, really full.

Simone slipped the head of his cock back into her mouth and started a gentle suction, while letting the flat of her tongue bathe the head and down under to the frenulum over and over. She could taste the free flowing precum now, no particular flavour, but she liked the texture.

"NYAH! GOD! DON'T STOP ... PLEASE DON'T STOP! GODDAMN! I want to cum, please let me cum!"

Archie was pretty sure that he would not be able to stop his orgasm again and he wanted nothing more than to fill her mouth with cum, until it dribbled out the sides of her mouth. He desperately fought the urge to grab her head and drive it down his shaft. He was fairly sure she would not like that and he did NOT want to do anything that might make her stop.

Simone could see his hands fluttering on the couch, she knew he wanted to grab her and force his cock deeper, but he was not doing that. She knew he was going to let her set the pace, let her have the control. She slid the cock head out of her mouth one more time, it glistened with the combination of spit and precum.

"You like what I am doing to your cock baby? You want to cum in my sweet mouth, have me swallow all of your nasty cum? Well baby, is that what you want me to do?"

Archie started to reply, but found his mouth completely dry at the sound of her questions. He had to work his mouth for a few seconds before he could reply.

'YesYesYes ... Please Let Me Cum!"

"You do have a nice cock baby. Such a good size for sucking." she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth again, a soft slow embrace with her lips. Simone slid her lips down the sides of the crown, until they slipped over the corona and his cockhead was completely in her mouth. She gave it a quick bath with her tongue, collecting the seeping precum. Then she slid her lips back up and off his cock, his hips tried to push up to keep it in her mouth.

"Mmmm, such a nice cock." Simone looked up to meet his eyes, keeping Archie's cock just in front of her mouth. "I like the idea of sucking a load of tasty cum from you, but what is in it for me?"

Archie barely had enough blood in his brain to think clearly, all he wanted was for her to continue.

"Anything ... Iwilldowhateveryouwant!!" He spoke so quickly that she almost didn't catch his words.

"Anything? Anything you say?" Simone slid her hands up and down the shaft, not fast enough to get him over, but enough to make it pulse with need. "Are you sure about that?"

Archie vigorously nodded his head. "Yes, yes ... Iamsure!"

Simone gave the bottom of his cock a small lick, bringing her tongue right up to the crease in the head of his cock. Archie thought his brain might just pop with how badly he wanted to cum right now.

"What if I wanted to do something ... something you wouldn't expect? What if I wanted to say ... bend you over this couch and fuck you instead? Maybe slide something up that tight ass of yours? Think you would be willing to do that?"

Archie was only slightly aware of what she was asking, he did understand she was asking about doing something with his ass and frankly he did not care. He had never done anything, but if that was the price he had to pay for her to finish him, it did not sound too bad. Who knows, maybe he would like it.

"Maybe I would like to take you in the bedroom and tie you to my bed for the weekend. You think you can handle what I can do for the whole weekend?" she gave the bottom of his cock several soft, wet kisses from base to crown.

"Maybe I want to stretch you out on my bed and give your sexy ass a good spanking, until it shone red. Maybe take my favourite toy and slide it in and out of your ass ... stretch you open a bit, see how many times I can get you to cum from that."

Simone couldn't believe how full his balls felt, she ran the tips of her nails over them gently, not wanting to give him enough stimulation to cum just yet. She gave them soft caresses, barely running the tips of her fingers across them. They were so tight, and swollen with cum, she could imagine how much he wanted her to let him finish.

Archie didn't care. She was so good, and looking down to see her full lips sliding around his cock was too sexy. Feeling her fingers running all over his balls, her nails causing electrical charges to pop behind his eyes.

"ANYTHING! I SWEAR TO GOD, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!!" It wasn't a shout, but it was very clearly stated. His body was tense from head to toe, shaking with the need to cum from her teasing and attentions.

Simone slipped a finger into her mouth and made it nice and wet. Once it was ready, she slowly slipped it between his legs and right up against his asshole. She applied a slight pressure, just pressing around the opening.

Archie had a moment of clarity the instant he felt her finger pressing against his backdoor. He had the usual interest in anal sex, he had just not considered it happening to him. In all honesty, Archie was very open minded about sex, and he thought there must be something to it or so many people wouldn't like it.

Then he looked down and took a good look at her face, the head of his cock still between her lips. She was making him feel incredible, he decided to just go with it and whatever she wanted to do was going to be fine with him.

Archie stared at Simone until he was sure she was looking into his eyes. His breathing was still heavy, the urge to cum driving him crazy. He had a half smile on his face, but he wanted her to know he was serious.

"Anything."

Simone had been focusing on teasing just the head of his cock, when she looked up and locked eyes with Archie. She heard the earnestness in his voice to the one word statement. She also heard the lust. She dove onto his cock, taking it into her throat with no problem. She slid her lips up and down the shaft, using her tongue to thoroughly map it's surface.

She used her hands to follow her lips, gripping the shaft firmly, and corkscrewing slightly to add emphasis to each stroke. She was not teasing anymore, she wanted to drive him to cum, make him explode.

Archie could not take the assault, the switch from slow tease to full on go for the goal had him fighting hard to keep his cum back. He wanted this to go on, but she was too good, his balls were tingling and pulsing with the need to spray their load. He clutched at the couch in desperation, but she knew where to rub and press with her tongue.

"SHITSHITSHIT!!! OHMYGOD ... TAKEIT!! ARGHHH!!"

That was all the warning that Simone received before Archie lost it. She felt the shaft swell, his balls pull up and his whole sack squeeze. She just felt the pulse along the vein on the bottom of the shaft before he was shooting into her mouth.

Simone kept just the head in her mouth, stroking the shaft hard and fast to help him peak out the orgasm. She could see he was locked up in the orgasm, his hands gripping the couch tightly as if to brace himself against the loads of cum he was giving her.

He sure came a lot, she felt 3 good shots before she had to swallow and one more after, then it was more oozing out. It looked like he just deflated in front of her eyes, not his cock, which stayed surprisingly firm, but the rest of him just sank back into the couch, the picture of relaxed.

She slowed the stroking, just enough now to work out the rest of the cum in his cock. She enjoyed the feel of it sliding over her tongue, until she had enough to swallow the last of his cum. She slid her lips off, taking care to clean the shaft as she did.

Simone leaned back, getting back to her feet. She took a minute to just look at her latest lover. She had noticed one curious thing ... he had not once grabbed her head and forced her deeper onto his cock. He had wanted to, that was obvious by the way his hands kept twitching and moving.

Simone waited until she was sure he was watching her again. She was smiling and soon saw the answering smile on him. She made a point to pull the tshirt off slowly, keeping her hands above her head, and giving a little twist to her body, as she pulled the shirt over her head.

She casually let the tshirt drop, letting him see her. She could feel her nipples popping up behind the cups of her bra. They were only half cups, so it would not be too long before he saw them too. She slid her hands down to the front of her shorts, undid the button and slid the zipper down. She slid her fingers under the waistband and started sliding them down over her hips.

Simone turned slowly to give him more of a view of her ass as the shorts came down over her curvaceous backside. She bent at the waist, pointing her ass just slightly to the side of him as she pushed the shorts to her knees.

She stayed bent over for a few seconds, looking behind to meet his eyes. She found them locked to her ass. She ran a hand up from the back of her thigh, and ran it over the curve of her ass, giving it a smart smack at the end. She could see that his cock had already recovered and was bobbing between his thighs, temporarily forgotten by him.

"Do you like my ass Archie?" she asked in a low voice.

"I love your ass." he replied almost as softly.

"Would you like to touch it maybe? Hold it? Squeeze it? Give it a sweet kiss?"

"Yes, yes, yes, and yes!!" each yes had been spoken through tightly clenched teeth.

Simone turned mostly back around to face him, her hands moving up to cup her tits, drawing his eyes up to follow them.

"What about my tits, would you like to touch them, hold them, squeeze them ... lick them?" As she finished the question, she opened the clasp at the front and held the cups in place with her hands.

Archie could only nod as he watched her hands manipulate them, pushing them together to present a valley of cleavage. He could see that the breasts had been enhanced, but they still looked amazing.

Simone pulled her hands back, drawing the cups away from her tits, as her arms moved to the side, they slid back to their normal position and it was clear to Archie that she was as aroused as he was. Simone had aerola that were only 2 inches across, and the nipple was a proud nubbin, sticking up a good half inch from the middle.

Archie's mouth was watering, he could not wait to suck on those nipples and run his tongue all over their surface. His cock was bobbing with need now, but all of his attention was on Simone.

Simone gave each of the nipples a small pinch and twist, keeping her eyes on his.

"I like the way your eyes look at my girls. I spent a lot of money making them prettier, and it is nice to see them appreciated." Simone paused here and slid her hands down to her hips and hooked her fingers under the edge of her panties.

She turned to present her ass to Archie as she slid the g-string down. Archie loved the view when she turned, the g-string disappearing between the cheeks of her ass, gave him an unobstructed view of them. But as the string came out, and it dropped, just knowing that there was nothing else preventing him from seeing her.

When Simone turned back around, Archie was lost for words. As sexy as she was, Archie was wondering if she shaved her pussy completely, or left a little hat on top to add some character. Well, he could see that she shaved completely, as there was nothing at all that blocked any part of the hardening cock that she had in her hands.

His eyes were locked on the stiffening shaft, watching it bob and weave as it engorged with blood. It did not take long to become fully erect and he could tell it was definitely longer than his, might be thicker too, he noted absentmindedly.

"OK baby, time for you to make me feel good." Simone stepped forward as she spoke, bringing her cock to within inches of Archie's face. He started to lean back, but she quickly put a hand on the top of his head and he stopped moving.

"You aren't one of those guys that isn't willing to ensure his lover has a good time too are you?"

Simone did not move closer, but kept her hand on his head. It did not take much pressure to keep him there she noticed. She let her fingers move through the hair on the top of his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.