The Facilitator - Cover

The Facilitator

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - They are loyal, talented and idealistic, and someone wants them dead. Their most talented is their facilitator and he is in love. My humour is laconic and irreverent, and all is written in Australian English as usual. Go a bit on the wild side and live with it.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   First   Violence   Military  

I wore my MP uniform again and patrolled Holsworthy on eight hourly shifts accompanied by Sal as a female MP. We took up digs in vacant married quarters using orders directly from Higher Up, which Sal was the author of, due to a need for improved security after the explosion. It appears we were the first team of eight brought especially in, so were quite expected. I did think it was odd that we are the first here so management may not be giving it the highest priority; or they knew what caused it, and they knew it wouldn't happen again. Especially seeing it was themselves that caused the initial problem.

Blue had a radio sender on him when he fronted the security gate at the requested time so we were already there to dutifully obey the officer at the gates orders and accompanied Blue to the office at gate security's request. The rather officious lieutenant on duty at the main gate, it appeared, did not know what is going on, and he does not like to follow orders from someone he does not know, especially ones given to him by a slip of a lowly ranked female. Sal and I marched in order, in front and behind uniformed lieutenant Blue to the office and inside where Rose Raft, now ranked as a sergeant (I felt insulted), told us, that was all, and to guard the outside office until the gentleman was leaving.

She fell off her chair when the little dart's soporific took effect.

I pointed to both doorways on each side office. Blue and Sal opened the doors as I went over the outer office with the sensor, looking for bugs. Two bugs and Sal removed an individual ... male, major's officer's uniform ... ensconced within, without him expecting extra company. Blue's was empty which I was counting on. We stripped both bodies, and after a thorough search, wrapped them in the aluminium baking foil I'd had Blue bring in his briefcase. We placed them, otherwise naked, in armament cases, and loaded them onto a heavy duty eight wheel drive lorry already laden with identical armament boxes.

We placed Blue into a third, and with Sal as driver, the rather officious lieutenant on the gate did not even blink at our orders of authority, with me as guard. I drove them, via Heathcote Road to the Princes Highway juncture, thence to an empty warehouse in the bushy backblocks of Loftus. We had prepared the next scene to see if we could persuade our little slut and her offsider, to have an open and honest discussion with us. The steel chairs were bolted to the concrete floor and they faced each other just out of reach.

They were contained in an army green Nissen hut which we'd put together inside the large empty warehouse that is part of an as yet unopened industrial subdivision, with bushland on three sides and an older industrial area on the other. He came to first. He didn't seem confused and calmly inspected his new surroundings running an appreciative eye over his naked companion. She opened her eyes an hour or so later and they didn't speak to each other while she recovered from the drugs disorienting effects. If nothing else, they had good discipline.

We had some Thermoses of good coffee, and assorted take out foods on a card table far enough away from the Nissen hut so all they would be able to hear is a steady, distant droning of traffic noise from the highway which is about a klick away as the crow flies. The Hut has more micro bugs and cameras inside it, than the total at the Pentagon! Anything they say or do will be seen and heard.

We left them for four hours, both had puddles under them by the time Eric decided that it was time. Boyfriend immediately went into a spiel about the Geneva Convention and Eric just smiled at the slut.

He said quietly and calmly, "Tell him to shut up, girl, as he has no idea how many kinds of shit you are both in."

"Shut up, Joe, he doesn't care. How do you do, Eric? It's nice to see you again."

"If you say so. By what name may I call you? Rose Raft has become redundant."

"Rose will suffice for the time being."

"Okay, if you insist. Rose and Joe; we will either see eye to eye on all the questions I will ask you or I will give you to Randolph. I know you know who Randolph is, as he has been in your employ for the last eight years. He had an unfortunate mishap the other day and I regret he is quite justifiably annoyed with you. To escape the position you placed him in he had to remove some US Navy Seals one of whom he had to badly maim.

"Using our own ways and means, we have informed their armed services personnel that he had been expecting them and was following your orders when he did the soldier that mischief. How else could he have taken out a well-trained three man US Navy Seal sniper team? I'm afraid that they believe us. I am now going to tell you what is going to happen to you. I am going to ask one of you only, a series of questions. If I don't like your replies, Sergeant Randolph is going remove a portion of the other person's anatomy.

"I'm going to leave you alone for a while allowing you to discuss in private whom is going to be the recipient of the questions and who will be the contributor of body parts. I'm pretty sure you will know the details already, regarding what happened to that serviceman, Rose. In case you haven't heard, Joe, the Sergeant removed his sexual organs and hamstrung him. He wasn't angry or upset at the time but was annoyed with them, yet did not see any need to kill the lad who had the worst detail of the team. He doesn't see any point in killing either of you either, as he is an extremely civilised individual. However, your killing our two corporals he believes was unconscionable, and beyond civilised behaviour. I happen to agree with him.

"He wishes you to make a choice in the next ten minutes or he will make that decision for you. Therefore, you will need to decide which one of you is the most important because he will not kill either one of you. I'll be back in here in ten minutes."

He looked at his watch, turned on his heel, and abruptly marched out the door.

Neither seemed too pleased with this turn of events, but they were not panicking. It surprised me that she was the first to speak.

"They'd better get here soon or you're toast. I've got an itch in the middle of my back which is driving me nuts."

"It strikes me as senior officer that I might have seniority, sergeant. It may have to be I'll simply have to order you to take the hit and I will simply wait for the cavalry to arrive. We'll take care of you. Modern medicine can do marvels these days."

"That's presuming the cavalry arrives and he isn't Custer. The point will mainly be that you know nothing and I've got all the knowledge. All I could do is point at you as they cut your tongue out. You however..."

I may note, here, that we detected the bugs they had inside their bodies, on the first pass of the detector.

By the positioning of one bug, we would have had to have done a major operation to remove it. So, we used the simple expedient of making the Nissan huts impervious to radio waves. Five minutes. The first organ excised could be the ears, then the nose, then the fingers and toes. Then I'd go to each major tendon of the body. I may have to pass this worrying information on, allowing them time to decide their points of view.

Sal, with her breasts strapped with tape and speaking in a low register, and camping it up a little as a gay male, went in to alleviate their worries they may be having about any early intervention. She's brusque while remaining cheerful.

"You are labouring under a misapprehension. We know about your internal trackers so we lined this hut in radio deadening insulation. We know the implants' intermittency, which is why we open the door on the timing that we do.

"I may note that whilst Eric is our superior officer, Randolph is our leader and facilitator. If a question is asked, it's because we need to know the answer. If you decide to talk, immediately, then neither of you will be harmed by us. We will simply hand you over to the US armed services personnel and ask them to take you to your CIA controller. Do you think you'll reach them?" she asked. She smiled thinly, again, and added, "Three minutes."

Three minutes later, a man entered the hut whom neither of them recognised. This was a shock to them both, as they had researched thoroughly everyone who had ever been employed by this team. This was not Randolph, not as they knew him, and suddenly their world fell in. This was their super-efficient facilitator, yet he was a total stranger. He was the reason why they were tied to the chairs and had all their outs removed. They know his record, but not his capabilities.

"As you are failing in our requests, I will make the decision for you. Joe, you're real name is Kyle Bitten. You are an Australian by birth, and Yank by loyalty. The CIA considers you foreign and ergo not to be trusted with anything vital to the overall plan. Me, I consider you a traitor. Rosie girl, no one knows who you are. You speak with an Aussie accent but so do I, and I haven't even been in this country for ten years.

"The CIA has no record of you, neither have the GRU, the British or French, or any of their associated armed forces under any guise. You appear to be early-twenties but I think you are in your early to mid-thirties as an educated guess. As a point of fact, I have a very close friend who hacks the CIA data bases as a hobby, and ASIO is permanently in their favourites file. You don't show up anywhere. Therefore Joe ... or should I say Kyle ... you can expect a seemingly very long but unpleasant life."

Sal pushed in a surgical trolley holding a pair of pliers, a service knife, a surgeon's scalpel and a pair of heavy-duty, quite blunt and rusty, wire snips. Beside them all, was a large jar of formaldehyde.

"I personally feel you will allow your associate be cut to pieces, Rose, so to focus your attention..." I grasped her right nipple hard with the pliers, pulled it out and snipped it off with the blunt wire snips. She screamed horrendously, which led to our friend Joe/Kyle obtaining a nasty case of verbal diarrhoea. He wouldn't shut up even when I told him to do so. I let him run down naturally.

"Have you got anything to add to that, Rose? Or is it Rachel, or whatever? I don't think he knows for sure."

She took a deep shuddering breath then let it out with a relieving sob. "I'm Rebecca Steinways, ex Israeli intelligence, now working as a private contractor under the auspices of the CIA. My direct manger is the US Director of Homeland Security. I think things have gone a little overboard, and in trying to repair the problem, it has become a cluster fuck of the highest dimensions.

"I don't know who his orders come from. I place my requests to him personally and someone in your government jumps, possibly the Director of ASIO but that is on a need to know; it just happens. What happened to Abraham?"

"Who's Abraham?"

"Alexander Hanson, he came over with me, when I left Israel."

"The late Sergeant was supposedly on holidays, so I terminated him when that proved to be not the case. He was threatening our security, and our lives. A friend of yours?"

"My husband."

She exhibited no emotion that I could see.

"Sorry about that. Now, what do I do with you? Do you want the nipple replaced?"

"If you would, please."

"Can you bring some ice in please Ferguson, and is the doctor here?" Sal was in with us immediately with ice and assorted medical equipment and played with the Israeli's booby for a few minutes. "You know that you are dead if you go back, don't you? They aren't terribly pleased with me, either. Okay, we are all going back into training. We are going to recreate the team. When we were in full operation, no one knew who or where we were. We are going back into our security state. I want the full file on Crab Bait so you'll need to let us know where it is located. Also your internal trackers, where are they located? I don't think you want your whereabouts known, now, any more than we do. Colonel, bring the doctor in now please."

A blindfolded older man with army uniform and medical patches was led into the room, Eric was carrying his black bag and a totally befuddled medico was given his orders and carried them out; unwillingly but skilfully. The trackers were in their armpits, on the left side, hers directly above her birth control insert, which was also removed on Sal's request; but 'Rebecca' didn't need to know that bit.

Sceptical prick that I am, I didn't believe that name either as Sal had gone through Israeli files, as well. I wrapped the trackers in aluminium foil and then went over their now bloodied bodies again with the detector. I let them bathe in their misery for a few minutes while the doctor did some further micro surgery on Rebecca's nipple. Not easy surgery in that situation and with rudimentary tools but I had intentionally not cut off her areola using the scalpel leaving a chance, and strong likelihood now with the removal of her birth control, of her still being able to breast feed in the fullness of time. She was still young.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.