Evelyn - Cover

Evelyn

Copyright© 2013 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 11

Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Dave hasn't yet met Miss Right but has plenty of fun practising with a bevy of willing Miss Right Nows. Then he meets the enigmatic Evelyn, who rebuffs his advances. Has he met his match?

Caution: This Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Although the Rubicon had already been crossed, I thought Denise must have detected I still had some misgivings about sleeping with a work colleague because she pulled me over to the bed and sat down, patting an area next to her to indicate I should sit.

"I haven't been completely honest with you," Denise admitted in a quiet, timid voice. "I am in a relationship."

A mixture of feelings coursed through me. Relief that I wouldn't have to jeopardise our working relationship by fucking her again. Jealousy that I wouldn't get another chance to fuck the hottest, tightest little pussy I had ever come across. And consternation about what might happen if Denise's partner found out about our afternoon quickie in the gym.

"Her name's Rosario Alves," continued Denise, throwing me a curve ball. "She's Brazilian and I think I love her. But good as our relationship is, we both accept that the other has needs which aren't fulfilled. So we have an open relationship, and Rosario is quite happy that we had sex this afternoon."

My mind was already reeling before Denise tacitly admitted she had already told Rosario about us having sex.

"I'd like you to meet her before you return home to prove that she's okay with us having some fun," Denise added.

"Yes, sure," I replied, not hiding the uncertainty in my voice.

"I thought it would make things easier for you, knowing that I wasn't going to fall in love with you and cause problems. Not that I couldn't fall for you if circumstances were different, but I'm already involved and you're only going to be here for a week or so, unless you take Dean's job offer."

"Dean's job offer?" I repeated blankly.

"He's a big fan of yours, and your performance today will only improve your standing. I know you've turned down a move here before but I'm pretty sure he's going to make an improved offer."

"It's very unlikely I'd accept," I replied. "In five years' time I reckon International will dwarf the Americas and I'll have more people working for me than Brant had. I was about to put in a request for someone when this blew up."

"So we've got the rest of the week to have some off-duty fun together, with no strings or guilt attached."

"But I'm nominally your boss this week. I'll have to write a report on how things went, including an appraisal of your performance. That leaves us vulnerable to all sorts of accusations."

"Only if people find out and gossip, and I'm certainly not going to tell anyone other than Rosario."

"Does she work for the company?"

"No, she teaches languages at the High School in a town about thirty miles away. We often only get to see each other at weekends."

We had been sitting side by side but now Denise turned to face me and looked me in the eyes.

"So is everything we cool? I'd really like another round of what we did in the gym earlier," Denise asked, with a pleading look on her face.

How could I resist those beseeching, limpid brown eyes? Little Dave was certainly up for it. "I guess," I sighed resignedly, then.leaned in and plundered a sweet-tasting kiss in which Denise willingly participated, but it was tender and sensual, a complete antithesis to the frantic coupling in the gym.

"We need to set some ground rules though," I said after we came up for air. "This stays strictly between you and me, and I suppose Rosario, since you've already told her. And after this week, we forget anything ever happened and get on with our lives. If we ever meet again, we will not presume to continue where we left off."

The seriousness of my voice must have impressed Denise because her cat-that-got-the-cream grin was replaced by something more appropriate while she considered my words.

"Yes, agreed!" she said, nodding her head.

"But I'd like a shower first, it was rather hot in the jazz club."

"Great idea," enthused Denise, "I'll join you."

I got to watch the delectable sight of the beautiful woman undressing in front of me. Her breasts might have been small but they were firm and proud. Denise was wearing panties, and when she slid them down her long, slim legs, I saw she had shaved her pubic hair, leaving just a short black runway pointing to her womanhood. Or was it deep brunette? Like the hair on her head, it was something of an enigma.

I also noticed a mini pad inside Denise's panties. "Bad time of the month?" I asked.

"No. It's just that when I get aroused, I tend to get very wet. And being around you, that happens quite a lot."

I remembered how wet she had been in the gym. Despite her pussy being small and tight, her natural lubrication had forestalled any problems.

A contrast to the huge beds in each room, the en-suite showers were only designed for single occupancy. We went through the motions of trying to wash ourselves while taking every opportunity to grope and fondle each other. Unfortunately it was the clumsy Denise in the shower and when she changed positions I was often the recipient of an unintended elbow or knee.

Finally, when I'd had enough and I felt I was adequately cleansed, I grasped Denise and pulled her in for another sweet-tasting kiss. But this time it rapidly escalated. Denise's breasts were small but her nipples felt like little bullets pressing into my chest. Denise reached down with her hand and grasped Little Dave, primed and ready, trapped between our bellies.

Denise pulled her pelvis away a little then stood on tiptoe. Before I knew, Little Dave was at her entrance and being guided inside. As before, Denise was sopping wet and not from the shower. When I was firmly ensconced inside her hot, tight little pussy, she lowered herself so I slid in deeper. Then, with a grace that totally belied her earlier clumsiness, Denise raised her right leg and placed her ankle on my left shoulder.

"I've always wanted to try this," she explained.

I have to admit the sight was extremely erotic: Denise was virtually doing the splits with Little Dave embedded firmly in her pussy, and her every muscle seemed to be taut and straining. However Denise's already very tight pussy now became impossibly so, and even with all her lubrication Little Dave was unable to move to any useful extent.

Denise seemed keen to continue the experiment so she tried rhythmically squeezing her pussy muscles. There was now a small gap between our chests so I reach between us and grasped her little breasts, gently squeezing them.

"Yes," she hissed, "harder!"

Firmly kneading Denise's breasts, I started pinching and pulling her hard little nubs.

"Oh yes!" she encouraged, redoubling the squeezing with her pussy muscles.

Harder and harder I worked Denise's breasts and nipples until her pussy spasmed and clenched unconsciously and she emitted a breathy little moan. I wondered if I'd missed it in the gym, because I didn't remember her making a sound during that orgasm.

Panting, Denise lowered her ankle from my shoulder, and with a deft manouevre which seemed to defy topology, she left me still embedded inside her but from behind. Because the shower was so small we had to position ourselves along the diagonal, with Denise bending over and supporting herself against the corner of the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.