Evelyn
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by awnlee jawking

Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dave hasn't yet met Miss Right but has plenty of fun practising with a bevy of willing Miss Right Nows. Then he meets the enigmatic Evelyn, who rebuffs his advances. Has he met his match?

Caution: This Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Sadly Claire was already up and about when I woke up the next morning so I missed one of my favourite experiences: waking up wrapped round a warm, cuddly woman. I could hear her humming to herself as she moved around so I guessed she was happy.

I had a quick shower and rinsed my mouth. A shave would have to wait until I was home. I found Claire in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"That smells good," I said.

"I know you like a decent breakfast in the morning."

"Don't you normally have a cooked breakfast?"

"I'm trying to diet. I'm getting fat."

"No you're not. You're just right." Another little white lie because Claire had put on a few pounds since I first met her, but she carried them well. Claire smiled appreciatively.

"Any regrets about last night?" I asked.

"No. I'm a bit sore after the pounding you gave me, but it's a good sore. And I feel so relaxed. I don't care what the little bastards get up to today, I'm ready for them." Claire stressed the word 'bastards' as a sort of acknowledgement that it wasn't a word she would normally use.

Speaking of sore, Little Dave was a bit tender. I was rather glad Claire hadn't asked for a morning quickie.

"Actually I love all of them," Claire continued, "even the troublemakers. I can't wait to start a family of my own."

That sentiment made me think. I loved Claire but I wasn't 'in love' with her. I hoped that wasn't a hint that she wanted things to become serious between us.

"Anyway, it's Luisa's turn tonight," she added wistfully.

"She probably found someone else to scratch her itch. Like you, she could have her pick of men."

Claire beamed at the comparison.

"I think she has high standards though," said Claire.

I didn't tell Claire that Luisa liked a gentle spanking, and that probably wasn't something Luisa would feel comfortable divulging to a casual hook-up because that would have been a sort of acknowledgement that I was indeed something special to Luisa.

I left Claire's apartment in a good mood. She was happy and it was contagious.

Despite stopping off at my apartment for a shave and a change of clothes I got into work early, and everything went smoothly as the remaining problems with the Europeans were sorted out before lunch time via a few transatlantic phone calls.

In the afternoon I tackled the backlog of normal work which had built up while I had been distracted by the European problems. There weren't any particular problems, it was just the sheer volume. By late afternoon I was over halfway through, but either I was going to have a very late night or some would have to wait until the next day. Since I wanted to see Luisa and make sure everything was okay between us, it would have to be the latter.

About half past five the phone rang.

"Dave? Dave Rawson?" It was a woman, young, and she sounded as though she had been crying.

"Yes, that's me."

"Thank God. I'm in trouble and I'd like your help. This is Harriet. Do you remember me, Harriet Green?"

Yes, I remembered the student I had deflowered the previous Friday. Trouble? Had I gotten her pregnant? Did she want to keep the baby? Should I offer to marry her? But surely she couldn't know she was pregnant so quickly. It's amazing how far my imagination managed to run away with me in just a fraction of a second.

"What sort of trouble?" I asked.

"My dorm has been flooded. They say everyone has to move out for a few days while contractors repair the damage. The college is underinsured and they can't afford to put people up in hotels. All the other students seem to have friends or relatives they can stay with but I don't really know anyone. I know you have a spare room and I was hoping I could stay with you for a few days. You're nice and considerate and I feel safe with you. I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate. I'll pay you some rent. Please say yes."

Harriet's voice started quivering at the end and I knew it wouldn't take much to start her crying again. Now I liked having my own private space and Harriet's presence would definitely cramp my style but I was a sucker for women in trouble.

"Okay, if it's only for a few days, I suppose." I made that sound as grudging as I could so that Harriet wouldn't get any ideas about a more permanent arrangement, but the squeal of delight down the phone nearly burst my eardrums.

"Do you want me to come and pick you up? You've probably got quite a lot to bring with you."

"Yes please. I've got my laptop, clothes and books for college. Everyone has to be out by tonight so the contractors can start first thing tomorrow morning."

"Same place I dropped you Saturday morning?"

"Yes please."

"I'll be there in about an hour."

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver."

I finished off the current contracts I was working on, then I drove home and made sure my apartment was reasonably tidy and the guest room had clean bedlinen. Then I swung by Joe's Bar. There were a few local office workers having a quick drink before braving the journey home, but the regular evening clientele hadn't started arriving yet.

"Hi Gary," I said to the barman.

"You're early tonight. The usual?"

"Sorry, not tonight. I'm here to ask a favour. If Luisa comes in could you give her this?"

I handed Gary a note I had quickly written at my apartment. It read, 'Luisa, I'm sorry about last night. I hope you'll let me make it up to you. Dave.' I had thought about ending it 'Love Dave', then chickened out.

"Sure," said Gary with a knowing grin. "Having problems trying to keep all your harem sweet?"

Gary was the second person to accuse me of having a harem, the first being Evelyn the previous night.

"I don't have a harem," I insisted. "Luisa probably hooked up with someone else last night and that doesn't bother me."

"Yeah right," said Gary sarcastically.

"Anyway I must dash. I have to go rescue a damsel in distress."

Gary rolled his eyes knowingly as he tucked the note in his pocket.

Harriet was waiting for me by the entrance to her dorm, sitting on a suitcase and with another suitcase and a backpack beside her. On the lawn outside there was a water pump extracting prodigious amounts of water from somewhere within the building and dumping it down the storm drains. It must have been one hell of a burst pipe.

As soon as she saw me, Harriet jumped up and grabbed me in a fierce hug, then we exchanged friendly kisses.

"Dave, I tried to call you but it went straight to your messaging service" said Harriet.

I checked my cellphone. It was dead, probably needing a battery recharge.

"You don't have to take me in if you don't want to. I wouldn't be forced to sleep on a park bench after all. There was an emergency meeting of the college board and they were told in no uncertain terms by the college lawyers that they have a legal obligation to provide alternative accommodation, and that if anything happened to the girls the subsequent lawsuit would probably bankrupt the college."

"So where is this alternative accommodation?"

Harriet named a motel. It was on the other side of the city and the sort of place which rents rooms by the half hour, the sort of place Lucy wouldn't be seen dead in even when she was working. It also had a reputation for drugs, with several reported police raids in the last few months. Definitely not the sort of place where a naive college student should be staying. In my opinion a park bench would be a more attractive option.

"Look, I don't mind you staying at my place provided we agree a few ground rules," I said, enjoying the fact that this attractive young woman was still wrapped around me.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Same rules as the dorm?"

"Fine."

"It's a bachelor pad without much in the way of provisions Anything you use you replace."

"Okay."

"Since it's only for a few days I won't charge you anything. If you feel guilty about that, you can do some laundry or vacuum the place."

Harriet gave a relieved smile. I had correctly guessed her finances were tight. "Wow, that's just like living at home. Should I call you 'daddy'?"

I was glad she could make a joke about it.

"You know how attractive I find you. But while you're under my roof, I will not have sex with you. That would make me feel like I was taking advantage."

Harriet pouted. "Aw, I was hoping use of your body would be a fringe benefit."

"Once you've moved out again, I'll happily fuck your brains out. But not before."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.