Evelyn
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by awnlee jawking

Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dave hasn't yet met Miss Right but has plenty of fun practising with a bevy of willing Miss Right Nows. Then he meets the enigmatic Evelyn, who rebuffs his advances. Has he met his match?

Caution: This Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I was grumpy when I woke up Wednesday morning. I hadn't had enough sleep and Little Dave was a little tender from last night's workout.

Things rapidly went downhill. When I got into work, I discovered a tiny misunderstanding in Japan had been allowed to turn into a major disaster. At a personal level I like the Japanese - in my experience they're generous and loyal and intelligent - but they're an absolute nightmare to do business with. I often wonder how anything gets done in that country.

I reluctantly scheduled an evening video conference in the hope I could pour oil on the troubled waters. I guess the rest of the day wasn't too bad, just the odd ungrateful client, then at 19.00 I assembled the necessary staff in the conference room.

I reckon half an hour passed before we got through the metaphorical scraping and bowing and got down to actual business. Eventually I managed to negotiate an agreement, but it meant giving ground on virtually all the points of contention. The Japanese were happy, they knew they had come out ahead on the negotiations. I took solace in the fact that a satisfactory working relationship had been restored and the Japanese would likely do business with us again in future.

It was 21.30 before I managed to get away from work. I felt exhausted and decided it was far too late to hit the gym. Instead I salved my conscience by having a chicken salad at the diner, albeit with fries.

I wasn't really thinking of a hookup that night but I wanted a drink to help me relax and I was intrigued by the ice maiden. I wondered if she'd be back again that night.

When I entered the bar, my eyes were drawn to her like a magnet. She was sitting in the same place as the day before. Uncannily she happened to look up from her e-reader and look at me as I walked through the door. She stared at me with those haunting, steely grey eyes and gave me a half smile. I opened my mouth to speak but even though she wouldn't have heard me across the crowded bar, she forestalled me with a little shake of her head then returned her attention to her e-reader.

I eased my way through the crowded bar. Gary was on duty again.

"The usual please, Gary."

While Gary was pouring my beer, I mentioned the strange woman being back again.

"Did she leave with anyone last night?" I asked.

Gary looked at me as though I'd just grown a second head before eventually replying, "No, she left alone."

It was a valid question, I thought. This was a bar for hookups. I felt mildly pleased she had left alone. But then perhaps she really was there just for a drink.

"Did you get her name?"

"She did say, but I didn't quite catch it. It could have been Eve. No, I think it was longer."

I took the beer and mingled. Luisa wasn't there, of course. I'd thoroughly scratched her itch last night so it would be a few days before she felt the urge again.

There were a few new faces. One was obviously a working girl and not too discreet about it. I wondered if Gary had noticed. Perhaps he was too busy to do anything about her unless someone complained. Another couple of women seemed rather low-rent, showing acres of sagging cleavage, wearing bucketloads of slap and crotch-skimming skirts which showed far too much orange-peel flesh on their flabby thighs, and they frequently emitted coarse, grating laughs showing they'd already had too much to drink. I gave them a wide berth.

As the evening wore on I wasn't greatly disappointed at the prospect of striking out - Little Dave would appreciate the rest. I was just about to call it a night when Claire came in.

Claire Delasalle is a kindergarten teacher, a bit chubby but a very nice girl. She has a pale, round face with soft brown eyes and jet black hair, but unlike most dark-haired girls her hair is wispy fine. She shaves her cunt lips and waxes her bikini line but merely trims the rest of her pussy hair - instead of being thick and wiry like most black pussy hair, it is soft and downy, a bit like a cat.

She's almost the exact opposite of Luisa in that she likes her fucking slow and sensual, and she absolutely adores cunnilingus. In a way she was the ideal partner for the night because I could have some fun while giving Little Dave a rest. Claire obviously felt the same way because as soon as she saw me her face lit up.

Claire eased her way over to me. "I'm glad you're here tonight," she said.

"Likewise. Buy you a drink?"

We actually had a couple of drinks. She let me dump on her about my tribulations at work. She's a good listener, but then she has to be because the work of a kindergarten teacher isn't exactly filled with events that might enthrall the rest of the world. There was little doubt we'd be leaving together, even through we hadn't verbalised the agreement. Even so, I kept sneaking peeks at the ice maiden. She occasionally got propositioned by other men, and I felt some satisfaction that she steadfastly rebuffed each approach. When Claire and I left, I noticed she was watching again.

Back at Claire's apartment she poured us both a glass of wine and we settled on her sofa for some serious making-out. I'm not a wine drinker but Claire is and now it's part of the ritual. We kissed for some considerable time, no great hardship because she's got amazing lips and tastes delicious, and all that time I worked on caressing her all over and gradually loosening and easing her out of her clothes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.