The Presidents Assasins - Cover

The Presidents Assasins

Copyright© 2013 by Frabarn

Chapter 1: Blood for Blood

At morning briefing at 23 Precinct in Denver the following announcement was made at roll call. Last Night at approximately 9:00pm 6 women ranging in age from 18 to 21 were abducted from the campus of Denver University. Witness reported they were snatched off the street and thrown into the back of a brown van. The License Plates were registered to Sammy Brown a known member of the bloods gang here in Denver. A total of 8 black males ranging from about 5'9" to 6' 3" were involved in the abduction. The word on the street is that the bloods were about $100,000.00 short on the payment for this last drug shipment. The Catalean Cartel supposedly agreed to accept 6 white women in place of the money owed. It is the accepted view point that the abduction paid this debt. If anyone spots this van do not approach but follow and report its location. These men are armed and considered extremely dangerous. Be advised if they are spotted we will call up the SWAT team and try to apprehend. That is all have a good shift.

Officer David Jefferson, a cousin to the Davidsons, left the roll call room and went immediately to the restroom. Calling a secured number he repeated the information he had received. A secure page went out to all members of Teams Alpha and Bravo that an incident was in process. Immediately all members went to their immediate supervisors and requested time off for a family emergency. This was granted in every case. Meanwhile a call was made to several confidential informants loyal to the Davidson requesting an update. The code of silence didn't apply in this situation. There was no sense of ratting to the authorities or helping big brother. These informants were not the type typically employed by law enforcement. They were men and women who had been treated fairly by the Davidson in the past and considered that a debt was owed. Within an hour the local contact for the exchange between the Bloods and the Cartel was identified. This person had a small cabin in the mountains outside Pueblo. The exchange was to take place there at 10:00pm that evening. Captain Jeff Davidson of the Colorado Air National Guard requested permission to do some Aerial surveillance in the mountains outside of Pueblo. Since the request was prefaced with the code words, "I hope to see a red sunset" the request was approved immediately.

At approximately 7:00pm Linda Eckert and David Davidson armed with aerial photos of the cabin began their briefings of Alpha and Bravo Teams. Linda and half of Alpha would approach the cabin from the south using Colorado road 25 to arrive about 2 miles south of the cabin. David and Bravo would descend from the mountain above the cabin having been drop a mile above by helicopter. At 10:15 pm after the exchange had hopefully began, an undercover convertible carrying four members of Alpha dressed in body armor covered with bronco jerseys would approach the cabin being boisterous with the stereo blaring. Using this as a distraction the teams will converge on the cabin and neutralize the gang and cartel members.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.