Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 11: Monday at the Cunningham's on 'The Morning After'

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Monday at the Cunningham's on 'The Morning After' - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The next morning I woke up to see Kathy smiling at me. "Good morning. Oh I loved what we did last night. Are you guys staying today?"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself – so did I ... and I suspect we'll find that the other feel the same way." And with that I reached for her and gave her a big hug. "As to your question, I think the three of us need to get back to my place as we've got to spend some time talking about what needs to happen when we get back to Euston." I paused for a long moment. "I guess you know that Cassie was left up here by her mom so that I could give her some special lessons?" I said grinning. "There's still a few lessons to go and I'm looking forward to them – and so is Cassie and her mom."

Kathy giggled. "I'd love to watch you give Cassie a lesson – maybe I'd learn something as well!"

"I think we need to keep the lessons private." I said.

"Awe, spoilsport!"

"Never mind" I replied giving her a swat on the ass. "Let's go find the others."

"Care to spank me some more?" Tracy said with a big smile. "No? Well maybe later, okay?"

I just grinned.


When we went out to the kitchen we discovered John, Tracy and Cassie. It appeared that James and Sandy were still either asleep ... or otherwise engaged.

"Oh Daddy! I had such a wonderful time!" Cassie said running over to jump up on my lap and give me a big hug and kiss.

"Oh that looks nice," came the sound of Sandy's voice behind me. I turned to see her and James emerging from his bedroom with that 'just fucked' look and their faces – as well as being able to detect a similar aroma!

"I'm glad you two could join us" said John. "Did you get any sleep?" he asked looking at Sandy.

Sandy blushed, grinned and said "Oh youth! So much stamina!" the last said as she looked at James.

After we'd had breakfast, all the while talking about what had happened over last evening and this morning, Sandy, Cassie and I offered our thanks for a wonderful time and took our leave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.