Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 7: Friday the Cunningham's Come to Visit.

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Friday the Cunningham's Come to Visit. - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

When I woke up I got up and had a piss then came back to be with Sandy. I started to quietly and softly tease her to wake her up. I blew on her nipples and on her pussy and occasionally ran my tongue across them. I also took some time to lightly tickle her ears and neck. Finally, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Mmmm. What a way to be woken up. A girl could get pretty used to those kinds of 'wakeup calls'." She said with a smile.

"How about this kind of a 'wakeup call'?" I asked as I moved down to start eating Sandy's pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Sandy gasped, "Oh yeah... ! Don't stop!" and I didn't until Sandy came. It seemed she came and came and came again.

When she was back down to earth I asked her "What got you so turned on this morning?"

"Before I went to sleep last night I was thinking of all the things you and I are going to do with Cassie. I got so horny I started playing with myself – you'd already fallen asleep. I even dreamed about it and when I woke up to feel you tickling me and blowing on my boobs and pussy I was just about ready to cum right then."

I smiled. "I love it when you talk dirty. Speaking of horns, there's a 'saddle' here with a 'horn' that you can ride!!" I said as I rolled over onto my back, my hard cock sticking up in the air.

Quick as a wink, Sandy jumped up and impaled herself on my 'saddle horn'. I know that Sandy often likes to be on top. She enjoys being in control of our fucking.

It didn't take long for us to reach a mutual climax and after a few minutes of lying in one another's arms, we got up and went to have a shower. As we washed one another off, Sandy almost came again.

"I wish I could do this every morning" Sandy said.

"Don't lose that thought", I said, "but let's go and get breakfast."

With that we went out and got something to eat. Once breakfast was finished, we took our coffee and went out to the porch. We sat for a bit, watching the water birds swimming and fishing in the lake. A few fish jumped and we could hear sounds travelling for miles over the still lake. The ambiance was fantastic.

"Sandy, my dear, I need to talk to you a bit more about the condo. When I bought the condo, I told the realtor that I was putting the condo in my wife's name for tax purposes. The condo is in your name but I will look after the condo fees and we'll get it furnished however you want." I paused looking at Sandy. "I was hoping my 'wife' would allow me to live with her and my 'step-daughter' in her new digs."

Suddenly, like a light bulb had been turned on Sandy realized what I had said. "Do you mean you want us to live as... ? Ohh ... Ohhhhhh... ! Oh Harry you're so wonderful!"

Sandy stopped and looked out over the lake, obviously trying to comprehend all that I'd just told her. I waited for a bit and then started to talk.

"I noticed that when you dumped 'the worm' and moved here you had reverted to your maiden surname which, coincidentally, just happens to be my surname. The realtor knew me as Mr. Hamilton. Since you are using Hamilton as your surname, it was easy for me to let them believe you were my wife. I told them we'd recently married and that you had a daughter from a previous marriage, the later of course is true."

"Oh sneaky ... but oh such a wonderful man. I can't wait for my 'new husband' to join me in our bed – and do it every night, not just once in a while!" She paused thinking again then brightened and said "I'm going to wake up Cassie and tell her!"

I grabbed her arm and suggested she let Cassie sleep and she'd probably had a busy night with her new 'toy'. Sandy smiled broadly, came over and sat on my lap and put her arms around me. "Is the master bedroom big enough for a 'super king' sized bed?" she asked.

"Oh I'm pretty sure it's big enough for two of them!" I said with a grin.

"Except when Cassie has a friend over for a sleepover, we'll only need one super king sized bed to sleep on!" Sandy said with a naughty smile. "I want all three of us to sleep in our bed.

"We'll make one of the bed/bath units Cassie's so the girls - or girls and boys for that matter..." I said grinning "can their own have privacy. Cassie may also want to sleep by herself when that time of the month arrives. I know you sometimes don't want any company in bed then."

"You're right." Sandy said. "Thank you for thinking of those things for us. I can see this is going to be a wonderful marriage!"

With that we went back into the main room of the cabin and cuddled some more. Pretty soon Cassie woke up and came out to greet us.

"You don't look very rested." I said grinning. "It looked like you had a busy night."

Cassie looked at us with blushing. "Oh I had sooo much fun ... Did I make too much noise... ? I ... I ... I came and came and came." Turning to Sandy she said "I love my new toy. I'm going to play with it every night!"

Sandy and I laughed. "After a while the novelty will wear off Cassie dear, and you'll just use it once in a while." Sandy told her.

"Maybe." Cassie said not completely believing that.

Sandy laughed and then continued. "Go get cleaned up, have breakfast and come and join us here. Uncle Harry and I have a surprise for you."

"What!? What!?" Cassie demanded.

"After breakfast" her mother said. "Scoot!"

Cassie went off to have a shower and eat and soon was back with us in the main room. "Okay, what's the surprise?" she said.

Sandy looked at me and I nodded and told Cassie what I had told her mother earlier.

Cassie, like her mother was in awe of what I told her. Suddenly she jumped up and ran and put her arms around both her mother and I kissing us both. She paused and turned to me saying "Thank you 'Daddy'!"

At that I broke into tears – tears of joy. The three of us sat there hugging and kissing and wiping the tears of joy from one another's faces.

Finally, we broke up and both Sandy and Cassie had a million questions as to how we were going to arrange things. We talked about it and I brought out the plans of the penthouse as well as a bunch of pictures of it. We told Cassie about having her own 'bedroom suite' to use when friends came over, or if she just wanted some time alone and she was ecstatic about that.

"Can I paint it any color I want? Can I put up my posters? Can I ... Can I..." on and on.

"Within reason, you can do whatever you want with your rooms – oh by the way, I forgot to mention that the tub in your bathroom is big enough for two if you and one of your friends want to take a bath together." I smiled and looked Cassie.

She grinned that wicked grin of hers. "Oh you're so naughty Uncle – I mean Daddy, but I love it!" and with that gave me another hug.

While Cassie was hugging me I looked at Sandy who gave me a wicked smile. I wonder what she was thinking about?

I looked at the clock and suggested that since we were having guests after lunch, we should probably straighten up the cabin, and since we weren't sure about the guests' views on public nudity, we should put some clothes on. These chores and lunch occupied us until about 12:30 at which time we could hear the sound of a boat coming towards us. I reminded Cassie that the Cunningham's know me as her uncle and she should probably not call me Daddy – at least for now. Cassie smiled and nodded in agreement.

The Cunningham kids arrived and Sandy and I were bombarded with the laughs and giggles of a bunch of teenage kids. After a while I said to Cassie "Why don't you take James and Kathy up to the pond for a swim?" and off the three of them went.

Turning to Sandy I said "The Cunningham's know where the pond is and have up been there to swim a few times before. They know where everything is so we don't need to go with them. I suspect though, that if we were to sneak up there in half an hour or so, we might come across an interesting sight."

Sandy looked at me and smiled "Oh what a naughty thought – let's go up there and see what those three have gotten up to."

Sandy and I sat back on the couch and talked while cuddled and kissed. Pretty soon Sandy nudged me and said "Let's go see what's happening at the pond." I grabbed my camera and away we went.

When we were almost at the pond I motioned to Sandy to be very quiet and we stepped off the path and onto the grass and very quietly walked up the last bit of the way until we could see the pond over the edge of the hill.

What a sight met our eyes. Cassie was lying on her towel while James was down on his knees eating Cassie out. Kathy was squatted down over Cassie's mouth getting the same treatment. From the looks of things, It hadn't taken the three kids long to strip off and get right into the sex play. I took a couple of pictures and as we stood there watching, the three kids switched places with Cassie sucking James off, Kathy meanwhile was alternately kissing her brother and leaning down to lick and suck at the juncture of James and Cassie.

After snapping another picture, Sandy and I quietly walked down to the pond and Sandy said "Glad to see you kids are enjoying yourselves."

The kids jumped apart and looked at us but once they saw we were both smiling they realized that we weren't mad at them and relaxed.

"Oh Mom", Cassie started, "James and Kathy play sex games with each other and..." she paused and looked that the Cunningham kids then continued " ... and their parents..." she stopped not knowing whether to continue.

"It's okay, Cassie, whatever you tell us, we won't be mad and we won't say anything to anyone, not even to James and Kathy's parents."

Kathy spoke up. "Mr. Hamilton, we kinda got carried away. James and I play with each other all the time and our parents know about it and ... and often join in with our games." She paused for a long moment before continuing. "Maybe I shouldn't say anything but Cassie said that she and you guys have been playing together so..." another pause "Okay, here goes – Our parents and us have been having sex with one another for a while. Wheew! I didn't think I could say that."

"Hey!" I said, "That's perfectly all right Kathy. In fact I've suspected for some time that you and your parents were making love to one another. I think it is wonderful that families show their love for one another in every way possible and that includes in a sexual way as well."

Sandy chimed in. "We need to get back to the cabin to meet your parents. You guys should probably get into the pool and wash the worst of your 'love play' off then get dressed and come back down and join us."

The three kids smiled at us and at one another and ran into the pond to rinse off the residue of their afternoon's activities. Sandy and I turned and walked back to the cabin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.