Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 6: Thursday and More Lessons

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Thursday and More Lessons - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The next morning I woke up, as usual, before my two lovers – that sounded strange to me, but really, really nice. After starting the coffee I went back in and woke Sandy up with a few strategically placed kisses and nips. Once she was fully awake we went into the shower and had a shower together which, of course, involved each of us washing some 'special' body parts of the other.

After we dried off and went out to the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table. I asked Sandy "How we proceed from here? What do we try to show Cassie?" Sandy and I bounced ideas back and forth and eventually came up with a rough plan. Sandy also told me about some things she'd brought with her - things that Cassie didn't know about.

Soon there was the sound of Cassie waking up. Sandy called out "Good Morning, sleepyhead. We're out here in the kitchen."

"Okay" came the reply and a few minutes later Cassie joined us, giving us big hugs and French kissing us both.

I looked up at Cassie and smiled at her. "You look like a woman who's had a very restful sleep..." - I'd used the word 'woman' deliberately - " ... and who's ready to meet the day."

"Mmmm ... Oh yes!" came the reply, then after a pause she continued "Woman... ?" She smiled and came over and kissed me.

I smiled at her again and continued. "Your mom and I have been talking this morning." Cassie looked at us with a curious look on her face. "After you've had a shower we'll get some breakfast then talk about what we should do today. The weather is going to be nice today and I have some good friends, the Cunninghams, who live here on the lake year round. We can take the boat and go down and see them after lunch. They have two kids about your age Kathy is just over thirteen while her brother James is a year or so older.

"When I bought this place, John and Tracy came up to meet me and welcome me to the lakeside community and we've become good friends. James and Kathy are both real good kids and fun to be around. All four of members of the family have a great sense of humor and they are all very close.

"I think you'll like them and I'm positive you'll hit it off and have fun together. It'll give you a chance to be with some other kids, rather than just your mom and your old uncle." the last said with a grin.

"Oh Uncle, You're not old! Besides I love being with you..." then turning to her mom " ... and with you too, Mom. There isn't anyone in the world I'd rather be with than you two."

Turning back to me she continued "I'd love to meet your friends and I've been wanting to go out on the lake in your boat. I've been having sooo much fun, though, that I never asked." A big grin came over her face as she said 'sooo much fun'.

"Okay, go and have your shower - your mom and I already showered while you were sleeping. Better put on some clothes to go out and meet strangers. I'm not sure how the Cunninghams would react if you arrived in the 'all together'." I said with a smile.

Cassie giggled at the thought and ran off to shower and dress and while she was in the shower, Sandy and I also got dressed.

"Do you realize that this is the first time since I arrived that I've had anything other than a housecoat on!" Sandy said. "It almost feel's strange to have clothes on."

I grinned and said "The same for me and for an even longer period. I like the freedom of being naked and even when I'm here by myself, I often have nothing on. I keep a pair of sweat pants close by in case someone comes up. I showed you the security system but I didn't tell you that there's a second sensor setup on the path up from the lake so anyone coming through or around the gate on the road, or anyone walking up from the lake gets 'announced' and if I'm naked, I just slip on the sweats and go and meet them."


Breakfast having been prepared and eaten, and the kitchen cleaned up, the three of us went into the main room of the cabin. Sandy and I sat in the two big chairs while Cassie sat on the couch facing us.

"Cassie, darling" Sandy started. "What do you think about what you've seen? Are you comfortable with what we're doing here? Is there anything you've not said that you'd like to tell us? We've been trying to do show you things about man/woman relationships that if not done in a loving caring fashion can be awful and can sour the relationship in a hurry."

I jumped in before Cassie could answer "You know that your mom and I love you with all our hearts. We just wanted you to understand what a good lover can be and to feel comfortable."

Sandy and I turned and looked at Cassie and waited for her reply. We didn't have to wait long. Cassie jumped up off the couch and ran over, first to her mom, then to me giving us kisses all over our faces and hugging us. She went back and sat on the couch and looked back at us. What we saw confirmed our belief that Cassie was happy as we saw tears of joy streaming down her radiantly, smiling face.

"Oh I can't tell you guys how happy I am. When I'm lying in bed, cuddled up between you two and I start to think back on what has happened I almost start to cry I'm so happy. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful time." She paused for a moment then continued.

"Last night as I watched you guys making love I realized that I was seeing something that was so special there weren't words to say what I felt. At first I was a bit scared - I guess that's normal - but once Uncle started to show me things I knew he loved me and would never hurt me and I've loved everything we've done."

Turning to her mom she continued. "I can't think of a way to tell you how much I love you, Mom, for setting this up with Uncle Harry. I've heard girls at school talking about things they've done with boys and often is sounded like they didn't enjoy the experience. I know that I understand the way things should feel."

Looking back and forth between the two of us she finished with a big smile on her face. "I can't wait for the next lesson! When do we start?"

"We'll continue the lessons tonight. Let's just relax this morning. I need to do some 'housecleaning' chores as the cabin is starting to feel a bit messy. I'll get you two to help me and it will only take a few minutes then we can play a board game or talk or whatever you like."


We did as I'd suggested and straightened up the cabin. I use the term cabin but it is really almost as well equipped as a house in town would be. I have a washer and dryer and took the opportunity to do some laundry. While there weren't a lot of clothes that needed washing, there were quite a few sheets and towels that showed the results of our lovemaking sessions.

While I was getting the laundry was going, Sandy and Cassie had been sitting on the couch quietly talking to one another. 'Girl talk' I said to myself and busied myself doing some 'make work' things until I could see the two ladies had finished their talk. I joined them and we talked about all kinds of things, none of them related to what was happening here at the cabin.

Sandy was curious about how I came upon this place and how I could afford it. I told them that a co-worker knew the previous owner who was moving away to take a new job. "My co-worker described the place and I came up one day with the owner and after taking one look around, fell in love with it. The owner had been commuting back and forth to his new job for over a year and hadn't been able to keep the maintenance on the place up but even with the things that needed to be done, I could see that everything was well built and that it would be a wonderful place to have.

"I guess the owner was expecting me to try to bargain him down in price, but I was so taken with it, I just told him 'I just bought this from you' and we shook hands on the deal. The next day we went to a lawyer together and had the paper's drawn up for the sale and now it's mine.

"As to how I could afford it, well you remember when I had that accident? Some of the details were kept out of the news and I never told you about them but as a result of what happened I can no longer father a child. My lawyer quietly arranged a very sizable monetary settlement for me. It was sufficient to allow me to purchase this place and, if I wanted to, I could stop working today and never have to worry about money for the rest of my life.

"I've also kept quiet that I'm a silent partner in the company where I work. If truth be known, I actually own a majority share in the company - about 70 percent – but let Bill Evans continue as if he's the sole owner. The other employees know that Bill and I are friends and when we go out for supper once a month, we talk about the company and make decisions as to where we want to go with it. If Bill needs my input outside of that he either sends me an e-mail or we discuss things on the phone. I'm happy doing this as I couldn't just sit and do nothing and Bill is a wonderful guy with a lot of good ideas. My quiet investment in the company meant the company could do some things sooner than would have been possible otherwise."

I took a long pause at this point and pondered whether to continue. Finally I decided to go ahead.

"I've never told anyone but my lawyer this so you're in for a bit of a shock. After the dust had settled on the accident and I had made the investment in the company and purchased this cabin and the house in town, I realized I had no will and that if anything happened to me the government would get all my money. I went to my lawyer and had a will drawn up leaving all of my estate to you, Sandy."

On at least one occasion Sandy and I had discussed the success of my company and she knew about what it was worth. With my disclosure her mouth dropped open and her eyes seemed like they'd pop out of her head, she was so surprised.

"You mean... ? You mean... ? OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I don't believe it! OH MY GOD!" She had to stop and take a breath before continuing. "Why didn't you tell me?? Oh my God, that's a huge surprise!" and with that she jumped up, ran over and sat on my lap hugging and kissing me for all she was worth.

"Ever since I left 'the worm', (that's Sandy's name for her ex) I've been concerned about finances. You know it's not been easy being a single mother and I've always been eternally grateful for those little 'here's something to help you' gifts you've slipped into my hand from time to time. Nothing though, comes close to the awe I feel over the bombshell you've just dropped. I had no idea you were so rich."

I broke in at this point and told her "I have money that I can spend whenever and wherever I want, but I'm not rich - at least I don't see myself as being rich. I don't want folks to see me as rich, I just want to be able to enjoy life; enjoy my friends, enjoy my family - you and Cassie; enjoy being able to afford to help folks out when they need a hand. I'm not a 'Make more money! Get richer!' type of guy. I'm just your everyday brother!"

"Wow! Some brother!" Sandy said.

"I'm going to tell you another thing that will floor you. I know you've been looking longingly at a condo apartment in the Wilson Tower Condos. Last week I purchased one for you."

Sandy looked at me and asked "We'd looked the one on the 17th floor, the two bedroom unit with a study and a big den. Is that the one you purchased?"

"Not exactly. I actually bought the penthouse suite. It occupies the entire top of the building and has four bedrooms, two of which are in fact complete bedroom-bathroom suites and each can comfortably sleep at least two people."

The look on her face turned to one of shock and awe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.