Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 2: Sunday, the Second Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sunday, the Second Day - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

I had a good sleep and the next morning woke up refreshed. As I mentioned, Cassie tends to be a late sleeper, as do many of the kids about her age so she didn't wake up until almost 10 am. When she came out of the bedroom she'd been sleeping in, she was fully dressed but looked down at the floor and wouldn't make eye contact with me. I knew I had to deal with that right away.

"Cassie, look at me." I said. She looked over at me. "Remember what I said last night - whatever happens here over the next two weeks stays between us. I won't even tell your mom if that's what you want. As well, if we start to do something that you really don't want to do, tell me and I'll stop. I may ask you to at least try something once before you say 'no', but once you've tried something once, if you don't want to do it again, that's okay.

"You want some breakfast before you talk to your mom?"

"No..."; a long pause, "I ... I ... I'm scared ... I don't know what to do ... What will mom say ... I ... I..." was her stuttered reply.

"Don't worry about things. As I said we'll go real slow and you know I'd never do anything to hurt you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, here's the phone. Call your mom - its number 1 on the speed dial. I'll take my coffee and go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Talk to mom for as long as you want then when you're ready, come out and get me. I'll be out on the porch reading my book."

"Okay."

I handed Cassie the phone, grabbed my coffee and book and went outside.


It was almost an hour later that Cassie came out and sat down opposite me. She was very quiet, but seemed much more relaxed.

"Did you have a good talk with mom?" I asked.

"Uh-Huh." she replied, "I think I understand what mom is trying to do. I'm still scared about some things though 'cause I've never done anything like this before."

"Were you scared when you and Roberta first started playing with each other?"

"I guess..."

"Well this is really not much different, except that we're going to do a whole bunch of things in a fairly short period of time. Let's enjoy the morning and after we've had lunch, we'll start your 'lessons' - almost sounds like school doesn't it?"

She looked at me and grinned. "Yes, but now I understand why, I'm kinda looking forward to these lessons."

"That's good. Let's go back in and we'll get you some breakfast." I said with a smile and in we went.


We spent the balance of the morning just puttering around and chatting about anything but the upcoming 'lessons'. After a lunch I took Cassie's hand and lead her into my bedroom. "I'm going to take off my clothes and let you look at me and explore my body. Ask me any questions that come to your mind, no matter how silly they may seem, and I'll try to answer them. I may ask you a question or two or ask you to do something. We'll call this lesson number one, okay?"

"Okay", she replied rather hesitantly.

We went in and I stripped off everything but my underwear. "Ready to see your first mature penis?" I asked her.

There was a noticeable pause before she quietly said "Yes." I stripped off my underwear and did a couple of slow 360 degree turns to allow Cassie the opportunity to see all of my body. I'm middle aged, but I keep in pretty good shape and I'm proud of my body. Cassie seemed to be quite taken by it as well.

I lay down on the bed and told Cassie to come over and examine me, to touch me and to ask questions. I knew that if I got her going now then the ice would be broken and the balance of the two weeks would be wonderful.

Cassie came over and put her hand out almost touching my penis. "Is it alright if I touch it Uncle Harry?"

"Of course", I replied, "that's what we're here for. What do you know of a man's anatomy?"

"That", pointing at my penis, "is called your penis and those..." pointing to my balls " ... are your testicles. Is that right?"

"Yep, that's right. The names you've used are the 'correct' names – the medical names but there are a whole bunch of different slang names for them. For instance, the penis is often called a 'cock' and the testicles are often called 'balls'. There are a whole bunch of other names for them as well. For the next two weeks let's call things by the names we'll probably hear others call them - cock and balls - okay?"

"Okay."

"Go ahead Cassie and take hold of my cock. What does it feel like?"

"It feels sorta funny, floppy like one of those 'foam noodles' we play with in the pool - only it's not as big." she said grinning.

I smiled and said "I'm glad it's not as big as one of those noodles. If it was I'd never be able to have sex with a woman. Speaking of having sex, you'll often hear people talking about 'making love' and that's what sex really should be. It is - or at least should be - the ultimate expression of a person's love for another. It is the act that allows us to cause a child to be created. It can also be a very pleasurable and enjoyable act as I'm sure you'll discover.

"What you see now is my cock in its normal state. If you remember from your Sex Ed lessons at school, a man has to put his cock inside a woman - in her 'cootie' - and in the floppy state that you see it in now, that would never be possible.

"Move your hand up and down on my cock - no keep holding it - you'll see that the skin will slide up and down some. See what I mean?"

Cassie did as I asked then nodded.

"Okay, keep moving your hand up and down, a bit faster than that ... a bit faster yet ... that's good. What do you see and feel happening?"

"It's getting bigger ... and harder ... Why?" Cassie asked looking at me.

"My cock is starting to become what is called 'erect'. There are blood vessels in there that my mind can clamp off and stop the blood from flowing back out of my cock. That's the way a man's cock gets into the state where he can put it into a woman's cootie. Speaking of 'cootie', let's also use a slang name for that that is much more common. We'll call it a pussy as that's what many folks call it, okay?"

Cassie nodded again.

"So in order for a man and woman to make love, or have intercourse which is the correct term, the man's cock must be erect. Once it is erect the man can put his cock in the woman's pussy."

Cassie was silent but was watching my cock quite intently.

"Reach down and feel my balls" I said, "but be gentle, don't squeeze them." Cassie did as I directed. "What do you feel?"

"They feel funny - sort of like ... I don't know ... a small harder thing inside a sack of skin - is that correct?" she asked.

"Yep. Those 'harder things' - my nuts - are what produces the sperm that makes the woman pregnant."

Cassie looked at me in alarm. "I'm not going to get pregnant am I?" she asked.

"No, don't worry, that won't happen. I'll explain later." I replied.

Over the next half an hour or so Cassie continued to explore my body and to ask questions. I answered her questions and pointed out a few things that she'd not noticed. Finally I decided it was time to finish this lesson and move on - I was getting anxious to get to the next phase.

"OK, I guess that's almost it for this lesson. I know you were a bit uneasy at the start but do you feel comfortable now?"

"Sorta. I'm still scared..." she said.

"I know, and as I told you we'll take things real slow, okay?"

"Okay" came out in a quiet voice.

"Before we end this lesson, there's one last thing you need to learn. You remember our discussions about masturbating and what you and Roberta did? Well guys masturbate as well and yes, I do sometimes. Now you've already played with Roberta and given her an orgasm. Women can do the same things to men to cause them to have an orgasm. You're going to do that to me to end lesson number one, okay?"

Cassie looked at me and seemed a bit confused. I continued. "Remember earlier you saw my cock when it was erect and I said that when it was erect I could put it into a woman's pussy? Well once a cock is erect, if it is sufficiently excited it causes a man's body to release the sperm that can then mate with one of the eggs in the woman and start the creation of a baby - get the woman pregnant in other words."

Cassie nodded that she understood, but still had a bit of confusion showing on her face.

"In the case when a man had put his cock in a woman's pussy, he moves his cock in and out and the friction between his cock and her pussy excites his cock and after a bit of time the sperm are released – in other words he has an orgasm. In some cases, the man may want to have an orgasm but for a variety of different reasons, the couple may not want to have the man's cock in the woman's pussy. The most common reason is that the woman is in the midst of her period and its kinda messy. Often the way couples allow the man to have an orgasm is for the woman to use her hand to bring the man to his climax - to have an orgasm. You're going to do that to me.

"Come back here beside me and take my cock in your hand like you did before and stroke it up and down. You remember doing that earlier."

Cassie came back and started giving me a hand job. I encouraged her, giving her directions and pretty soon she was right into it. When I felt I was just about ready to cum, I started to talk to her about what was going to happen.

"Don't stop what you are doing, but listen. I can tell that I'm just about ready to have an orgasm - within the next minute or so. When I do a bunch of white stuff is going to squirt out of the hole in the end of my cock. Don't stop stroking me until you see the spurting stop, okay?"

"Okay."

"Ahh ... Ahhh ... here it comes!" and with that I started to cum. Cassie paused momentarily as the cum started to spurt but she had been listening and continued stroking me until I stopped cuming.

"That was nice ... really nice ... thank you Cassie" I said. "What you just did was called, in slang terms, a 'hand job'. What did you think of it?"

"I've never seen that white stuff before, is that sperm?"

"Yes, sort of. I'll explain more later."

"Okay, I guess there's lots of things that you'll explain to me later."

"Yes my dear, because I need to explain other things before the explanation will make sense. Can you go to the bathroom and get a wash cloth and we'll wipe this mess off of me?" Cassie did as I requested and we cleaned up.

"That's the end of lesson number one. Let's go make some lunch then we can go swimming after."

"Yeah! I like to swim - and Mom bought me a new bathing suit - you'll like it" she said.

I got dressed and went out to the kitchen to make lunch. While I made some sandwiches, Cassie set the table and got us something to drink. She was very quiet through all this. I knew she was mulling over in her mind what had happened and wondering about what was next, just as I wanted.

Once lunch was finished and the lunch stuff cleaned up, I told her to come with me and we went out where the road came up to the cabin. "Do you remember when you drove up yesterday, after you turned onto my road you crossed a little creek?"

"Yes." she answered looking puzzled.

"Well there's a bit of a secret here at the cabin. Up that little creek a short ways from the bridge is a really nice pond, not too big and not too deep. It's a wonderful 'swimming hole'. 'Cause it's not too deep it gets warm during the day and the guy who owned the cabin before me spent some money and fixed thing up at the pond. He hauled a bunch of sand in so there's a nice beach and he built a small building for changing clothes. It's a real nice place to go on a warm afternoon and swim or just lay in the sun."

"When can we go? I'll get my stuff! Hurry Uncle!" She was tumbling over her words she was so excited.

"Whoa! Wait a minute! I'm sorry to say, Cassie, the 'potty' at the pond is an outhouse so if you need to 'Go', maybe you should do it before we head out."

Cassie nodded her head and ran into the bathroom. Soon I heard the toilet flush and she darted out of the bathroom and into her bedroom and in what seemed like an instant, was back out with a bundle under one arm and a bag in the other.

"Hey! We're going for a swim, not moving out!" I said.

"But I need all this stuff!" she complained. "I've got my bathing suit, a towel, some sun tan lotion, some..." There was a pause. " ... Oh I guess maybe I don't need to take all of this."

I smiled and said "That's okay, I was just teasing you. Got your flip-flops? It's a bit uncomfortable on bare feet going from the beach to the change shack."

"Yep, I've got them! Let's go! I want to go swimming! Hurry up Uncle!"

I laughed again and told her to wait a minute while I got my stuff together. I went into my bedroom and stripped off all my clothes just leaving my runners on. I'd previously prepared a bag with items such as sunscreen and some other items. I picked it and my towel up then stepped back out into the main room of the cabin.

The look of surprise on Cassie's face was priceless. "Uncle, you've got no clothes on!" she exclaimed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.